Why Can't the Left Let Go of Slavery?

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Why Can't the Left Let Go of Slavery?

3 Jul 2021 ~~ By Kevin Downey Jr.

Don’t Want to Be Your Grudge Slave​

The British brought slavery to the New World and Americans ended it roughly 230 years later. Every black person descended from slaves owes a debt to their ancestors’ struggles. The abomination of slavery is the reason most black people are here, in the greatest country in the world. I’m guessing almost every black American lives a better life than their counterparts in the modern-day Ivory Coast, where many slaves came from, and where today almost 50% of the country lives in poverty (African poverty, not American iPhone poverty) and the life expectancy for men and women is under 60 years. The poverty rate in Liberia, settled by liberated slaves, is even worse.
Yet some people just can’t let slavery go. Olympic hammer-tosser/headline-hustler Gwen Berry was “pissed” when the National Anthem was played after she won the bronze medal and made it to the Olympic team, even narcissistically suggesting it was a “setup” against her. Why else would they play the National Anthem at an Olympic American sports event other than to piss off an athlete no one has ever heard of in a sport no one knew was a sport?

Comment:
Factually, Slavery only existed in the United States of America for 89 years, 1776-1865.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies wants to remember when slavery was the law and people were subject and obliged to obey slavery laws. The left needs and wants slaves.
PM/DSA Commies can’t win by productivity.
PM/DSA Commies have discovered they can only win by disqualifying the productive: abuse cultural norms of fairness and culpability (whatever those are at the time) to eject the objectively productive, that competition be removed up for grabs. Having vanquished those who actually do the work, a “cargo cult” follows - having seized the trappings of success, they expect the fruits of productivity will follow; that failing (to their surprise), they handle subsequent supply-and-demand problems by reducing demands - first by rationing, eventually by slaughter. As seen in all Communist totalitarian regimes....

They need division, not unification, to push their radical agenda. Slavery was a global norm all over Earth, also practiced by Native Americans. Slavery likely existed in every country in the Americas. My last 2 sentences will never be spoken nor written by leftists because it will destroy their narrative.

They need people to feel guilty for living a righteous life of prosperity and general happiness.

The State is their religion, and the District of Criminals is their Vatican.

~~~~~~

I’m guessing almost every black American lives a better life than their counterparts in the modern-day Ivory Coast, where many slaves came from, and where today almost 50% of the country lives in poverty (African poverty, not American iPhone poverty)
I should hope people expect a better standard of living for their slavery and hard work, and to some extent that was and still is the case in America. But where do all those Nigerian 419 scams come from if black people don't have cell phone service in Africa?
Factually, Slavery only existed in the United States of America for 89 years, 1776-1865
Not so. The Thirteenth Amendment abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, but doctors ignored it and to this day are still allowed by corrupt government at local, state, federal, and military levels to inflict the involuntary servitude of civil commitment on defendants at mental health proceedings where they are NOT duly convicted of any actual crimes for which the involuntary servitude of a sentence of confinement in a state mental hospital could otherwise be justified as punishment in accordance with the Thirteenth Amendment.

I’m guessing almost every black American lives a better life than their counterparts in the modern-day Ivory Coast, where many slaves came from, and where today almost 50% of the country lives in poverty (African poverty, not American iPhone poverty)
I should hope people expect a better standard of living for their slavery and hard work, and to some extent that was and still is the case in America. But where do all those Nigerian 419 scams come from if black people don't have cell phone service in Africa?
Factually, Slavery only existed in the United States of America for 89 years, 1776-1865
Not so. The Thirteenth Amendment abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, but doctors ignored it and to this day are still allowed by corrupt government at local, state, federal, and military levels to inflict the involuntary servitude of civil commitment on defendants at mental health proceedings where they are NOT duly convicted of any actual crimes for which the involuntary servitude of a sentence of confinement in a state mental hospital could otherwise be justified as punishment in accordance with the Thirteenth Amendment.
The standard of living was created by people of European ancestry, and there are no slaves. Your sentence seemed to indicate that people were just released from slavery? African countries have mobile phone service, but it is expensive and the coverage is nothing like here. Very few people are committed to mental hospitals lol. Wacky post dude.

Very few people are committed to mental hospitals lol. Wacky post dude
Very many, in fact, in the U.S., and you are a liar. Civil commitment as a form of involuntary servitude is in fact a quick and easy, absolutely foolproof way to revoke anyone's gun rights for any reason, no questions asked, no defense, no recourse, and no appeal on this life.

If you're slave, in other words a person who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution, you will never be allowed to own a firearm in this life.

So black people should quietly accept being second class citizens because things are not so great in Africa? In what bizarro world does that make sense?
No, they should STFU and get past something that not only didn't happen to them, but didn't happen to anyone in their family for no fewer than five generations....And Jim Crow has been gone for nearly three.

Pardon.jpg

They need people to feel guilty for living a righteous life of prosperity and general happiness.

~~~~~~

PJ Media is so sloppy. The Dutch brought slavery to the New World.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So black people should quietly accept being second class citizens because things are not so great in Africa? In what bizarro world does that make sense?
How are black people second class citizens? Why do you make false statements?
I heard the "they are better off here than in Africa" argument back during the civil rights era and ever since. It's terribly insulting. I have to conclude it was meant that way.

I heard the "they are better off here than in Africa" argument back during the civil rights era and ever since. It's terribly insulting. I have to conclude it was meant that way.
How is it insulting? And can you answer the question? Why Can't the Left Let Go of Slavery?

~~~~~~

The Indians for centuries enslaved members of tribes they conquered, fool.

~~~~~~

The Indians for centuries enslaved members of tribes they conquered, fool.

Then the English didn't bring slavery to the new world as PJ Media claimed.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How is it insulting? And can you answer the question? Why Can't the Left Let Go of Slavery?
Why can't the right give up on fighting for the confederacy? History means something no matter how long ago it was.

Forum List

Back