Why Cant I Post Links From My Phone?

Transfer the Bongino link from your phone using the BROWSER URL window. Dont use share or other buttons.(never did this) EMAIL it to your laptop/desktop and try dropping it raw into the USMB editor
That's how I ALWAYS do it.

I know how to copy and paste a link from my browser. It's what I've ALWAYS done. I'm trying to explain that I simply can't PASTE anything with "https://" It WON'T PASTE.

It changed in February.

Last edited:
You keep missing that I have the SAME PROBLEM ON MY LAPTOP

where did the bongino link COME from originally? Phone or laptop? What Operating System/Browser? I'm asking questions and giving solutions but your not answering or clarifying.

From post #1 ---
For awhile I haven't been able to directly post links or youtube videos from my phone, which I use almost exclusively.

You didn't clarify this. And others chimed in about images and videos.

The problem is "the bolding" of some parts of the URL. Told you how to remove the URL formatting stuff (whatever its intent was/is).

WHERE DO YOU SEE THAT BOLDING in the URLs? Phone/laptop/desktop? Did ya check what spyware/malware those are running for maybe BEING THE SOURCE of that bolding?

We're not doing it. Something you installed/updated suddenly started that troublesome formatting of the URLs. If ya dont answer questions -- I cant guess at helping you fix anything.

Is there "bolding" in parts of the URLs? If so, I gave a fix above using the tools in the USMB editor.

Testing...

Pentagon rejects NATO nations providing jets to Ukraine

It works now

Nope. Software glitch

No, the forum software isn't the problem since others have no problems with it YOUR phone set up is the problem. Why are you ignoring FlaCalTenn suggestions to fix it?

Did your phone get a security/software update last month? this is now the third time you have been asked.

No, the forum software isn't the problem since others have no problems with it YOUR phone set up is the problem. Why are you ignoring FlaCalTenn suggestions to fix it?

Did your phone get a security/software update last month? this is now the third time you have been asked.
Off to ignore you go. You seem not to be able to read. Im done repeating myself.. And I am tired of your attitude.

LAPTOP. Remember?

Screenshot_20220310-200046_Settings.jpg

Last edited:
Here's where you said you had issues posting videos !!!

Do THESE links include bolding in the https:// characters? Can you post one here that doesn't link up?
No. I copy straight urls from the editor. They simply don't PASTE.

Thanks for your help, and I CAN post videos and links when I go thru the procedure that I've been doing the last 6 weeks.

I'm gonna leave it at that.

I appreciate your help though, but I'm leaving this thread.

One last thing before I leave this thread.

I CAN paste links in the field that pops up when you click the link icon, so that's how I'll post article links from now on. That doesn't change the fact that I can no longer paste raw urls into the text editor like I could a few weeks ago.

Screenshot_20220310-195736_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just curious if anyone else had this problem. For awhile I haven't been able to directly post links or youtube videos from my phone, which I use almost exclusively. Right now, I paste the url in a notepad type app, then remove the "http://" then manually type it back in.

That's the only way I can add links here with my phone.

Anyone else have this problem?

Mod Edit:

Announcements aint the place to spar with folks about your avie. Removed.
Yeah, every day. I figured it out though.

The prob is that it ends mid song, unless you hit continue. I think that's a youtube thing tho... to get more ads watched. For instance, the song above should get stopped at least once.

Forum List

Back