Why can't I edit.

Why is it that I can edit some of my posts after they've been posted but not all? I use a tablet and I often find errorsusually due to the stupid tablet software that I'd like to edit out but on some posts the edit choice isn't there.
It gives you about an hour--maybe a little more--to fix mistakes. Then the edit function is gone.

Why is it that I can edit some of my posts after they've been posted but not all? I use a tablet and I often find errorsusually due to the stupid tablet software that I'd like to edit out but on some posts the edit choice isn't there.

I believe there is only so much time that you can edit a post after writing it

You get more time for editing if you're a Silver or Gold Supporting Member.

You get more time for editing if you're a Silver or Gold Supporting Member.

If they don't have enogh income from all the advertising that goes on here, then theyjust aren't doing something right. I'll never pay to provide content. I did that once and learned from the experience.
I've never been stupid enough to pay for being an Amazon customer either.

Forum List

Back