Why can mexicans move to US but Israelis can't to west bank?

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
I've wondered for some time why is it acceptable for SOME peoples to move en masse, like central/south americans/africans/muslims to the US, Canada or Europe, but it is NOT ok for other peoples to move.

For instance, mexico has buttressed its economy on moving a large portion of its population into the US, and given how corrupt the mexican government is, this can be considered intentional. After all, the convenient US safety valve allows mexico (and lots of other poorly-run countries south/outside of the US) to continue to operate corruptly/criminally, stealing its country's wealth and relieving the possibility of an uprising by the very people who would do so - basically forcing their hand to move out of the country.

That said, why is it acceptable to the UN, leftist media, etc for mexico to transfer a large portion of its population to the US, but not for Israelis to move to the west bank?

If anything, the mexican situation is worse, because they are moving into a fully functioning, sovereign nation - the Israelis are moving into a region that has not been part of a defined nation for centuries, if ever.

So I ask why, given how similar the two situations are, for the UN/media/leftists to attack Israelis for moving - but not for tens of millions of mexicans?

I should add in neither situation is either group fleeing as refugees.

I hear plenty of attacking of Mexicans, to date I haven't heard anything of their bombing of us.

I have a question for you :

Why can Isreal reclaim land from thousnands of years ago but Mexico can't from 100 years ago ?!

• Banned
I have a question for you: Why can Isreal reclaim land from thousnands of years ago but Mexico can't from 100 years ago ?!

"Reclaim"? So you're admitting that mexico sending its citizens into the US as an invasion force?

You avoided the OP/topic of the thread, so I'll ask it again: why is it acceptable for mexico to send huge numbers of people into the US, but not for Israelis to move into the West bank?

I have a question for you: Why can Isreal reclaim land from thousnands of years ago but Mexico can't from 100 years ago ?!

"Reclaim"? So you're admitting that mexico sending its citizens into the US as an invasion force?

You avoided the OP/topic of the thread, so I'll ask it again: why is it acceptable for mexico to send huge numbers of people into the US, but not for Israelis to move into the West bank?

I am quite sure you are unaware of the irony of the question you propose. The very foundation of Israel lies on illegal immigration.

1024px-Mexican_Cession.png
I have a question for you :

Why can Isreal reclaim land from thousnands of years ago but Mexico can't from 100 years ago ?!
What part of the US did Mexico own in 1803?
Ever heard of the Louisana Purchase?

I'll answer your question. It is no .

I just wanted to throw out a rediculous question to expose the logical fallacy of the original question in this Thread .

I am quite sure you are unaware of the irony of the question you propose. The very foundation of Israel lies on illegal immigration.

"Illegal immigration"? Like who, the jews ethnically cleansed from arab muslim countries, which constitute over half of the Israeli jews? The real irony is from c-nts like you who 1) avoid the question because it exposes liars/frauds/hypocrites like you 2) ignores the millions of illegal alien muslims benefit shopping into Germany and Sweden while bypassing 30 other countries, including lots of other muslim ones.

I do not believe you have the intelligence or knowledge to participate in this thread, so you can GTFO of it at this time. Thanks for trying, chimp.

Liberals haven't seen a double standard they don't like.
^ he said, replying in a thread about conservatives seeing a double standard they don't like

What double standard is that, imbecile? That it's ok for brown/black/arab muslims to move anywhere they want - but white people (and jews) are not? Yes, you're THAT fucking stupid.

Liberals haven't seen a double standard they don't like.
^ he said, replying in a thread about conservatives seeing a double standard they don't like

What double standard is that, imbecile? That it's ok for brown/black/arab muslims to move anywhere they want - but white people (and jews) are not? Yes, you're THAT fucking stupid.
Oh look at you still bitching about your fake perceived double standard

I'll answer your question. It is no . I just wanted to throw out a rediculous question to expose the logical fallacy of the original question in this Thread .

"Logical fallacy"...sure, let's use silly phrases to obscure the fact that like most liberals when cornered try to change the subject/deflect, and realize that the entire fakestinian "cause" is utter nonsense without the agitating media and arab muslims to stoke its flames.

Oh look at you still bitching about your fake perceived double standard

Given your consistent history of useless posts, you lack the intelligence and ability to participate in this thread except as a trolling turd. Fuck off, moron.
Your thread is about Israeli's not being allowed to move to the West Bank, even though people in the West Bank can't move to Israel. You claim the Mexican government is intentionally moving it's citizens to the U.S. I think that you are the trolling turd.

I'll answer your question. It is no .

I just wanted to throw out a rediculous question to expose the logical fallacy of the original question in this Thread .
Are you Patrick Caturday's sock, Tammy?

Forum List

Back