Why blacks will be voting for Trump... because they are tired of being treated as slaves by the Democrats!

The Left will be shocked ...... again .... come November.

Trump is poised to take more of the black vote than any other Republican in modern history.
Nothing would surprise the rest of the world in what you yanks do!

Other countries have had to suffer similar fruitcakes in history - Stalin, Pol Pot, Nero.
None of them actually voted them into power though.

I'm sure you will exercise your right to refuse a covid vaccine, having taken Dr Trumps advice and stuck an ultra violet light up your arse and injected disinfectant!

Tell me how long have you and your president suffered mental health issues?
You're asking about the mental health of others?

More Polling Confirmation of Black voters coming home to the Party that freed them Democrat Slavers.

Emerson College Polling:
Biden only draws 76% of the Asian vote.
Blacks/African Americans 77% and
Hispanic voters 60%

Compare the number to the 8% Black vote Trump received in 2016, and it is clear why Democrats are panicked. Furthermore, many Democrats are uninspired to vote, so clearly the party is looking to gain some traction with issues that they assume will appeal to their base.

Sadly for them, their base seems to be more attracted to the prosperity and freedoms showcased last week during the Republican National Convention.

Are Democrat slavers the same as the Founding Father slavers? - Washington had 300!
What has something that happened 150 years ago got to do with a 2020 election? Says everything when you have to go back that far to find the only fault with the Democrats.

One can go back to the Obama/Biden Administration to find renewal of slavery.

BY CASEY GANE
DECEMBER 1, 2017
HOW SLAVERY CAME BACK TO LIBYA

Still, the question remains: How did Libya become a place where slavery is permitted? Ironically the decisions made by a Black man, Barack Obama, and a white woman, Hillary Clinton, to take out a Pan-African leader, Muammar Qadaffi, led to both the resurrection of slavery for Africans, and a reversal of progress in women’s rights.
Your deliberately being ridiculous Yanks don't understand that African nations have traditionally engaged in tribal warfare.
al Gaddafi managed to build alliances with the most powerful, that is how he gained power and kept a lid on them.
It was the British and French (who should have known better) that brought him down that reverted Libya to tribal warfare.

By your reading it was then George Bush who created ISIS. removing Saddam, Iraq reverted back to tribal warfare that resulted in angry Sunni extremists forming ISIS.

That's what your saying.

Hillary's announcing she was transporting democracy to Africa backfired spectacularly when the Muslim Brotherhood were clearly elected in Egypt - anything but popular in Israel. She then had to do a complete U-turn both encouraging and supporting the Army to overthrow him.

Why yanks insist on blaming every ill in the world on the opposite party, Republicans far more than Democrats, just makes you look totally biased, ignorant, silly and not credible to the rest of the world.
"It was the British and French (who should have known better) that brought him down that reverted Libya to tribal warfare."

It was NATO that turned the tables on Gaddafi, by siding with Islamic terrorists over a dictator. Yes, the British and French AND the US should have known better BUT Gaddafi's real crime was trying to establish a new currency based on the gold standard that would rival the EURO. The International bankers made the call here, overruling Obama and his advisors.

And YES, George Bush is responsible for the creation of ISIS.
Bush did screw up Iraq, but it was Obama who withdrew our troops and released Al Bhagdadi from the prison camp that Bush was holding him in.
There was no reason for BUSH to go into IRAQ after 9-11. The terror attack was carried out almost exclusively
by Saudi Arabian citizens. A combined anti-terrorist police action with the Saudi government in that country and a world-wide crackdown led by Interpol would have made MUCH more sense.

Obama did withdraw our troops but he was following an agreement that Bush made with Iraq.

"The story begins in 2008, when the Bush administration and Iraq negotiated a Status of Forces Agreement granting U.S. troops in the country legal immunities -- a sine qua non of U.S. basing everywhere -- but with the caveat that they be withdrawn by the end of 2011. "
Obama bragged during his campaign that he would remove the troops from Iraq and then when he did, it was touted as a "promise kept". Was that all lies? It was actually Bush's doing that Obama withdrew the troops?

When Trump needed to put in forces to destroy ISIS, he put the troops in and destroyed ISIS, what was it about Obama, that he couldn't do what Trump did?

View attachment 383296
Michelle with Dumb and Dumber
YES, the deal to withdraw troops was agreed to by Bush and al-Maliki

For all the incredible sacrifice are military made for the country, IRAQ wanted the US Out, Out, Out!

There was talk of a possible new agreement that would allow troops to stay there BUT Iraq was not going to give our troops immunity from prosecution and the Pentagon would NEVER accept that.

TRUMP is easily the Best President in my lifetime and he is the 1st President since Reagan who is not a puppet of the New World Order Globalists.

118770425_402233937430183_7257075441645608553_n.jpg

"Why blacks will be voting for Trump... because they are tired of being treated as slaves by the Democrats!"

Ha ha ha......better than being dead by police!

“Vote for Biden or the Police will shoot you if you are Black”. That mentality is almost as ludicrous as an eventual Presidential candidate telling Blacks that Republicans are going to put them back in chains.

"Why blacks will be voting for Trump... because they are tired of being treated as slaves by the Democrats!"

“Vote for Biden or the Police will shoot you if you are Black”. That mentality is almost as ludicrous as an eventual Presidential candidate telling Blacks that Republicans are going to put them back in chains.
Never mentioned voting for Biden.

My comment was simply a 'send up

Why have you credited me with the OP's heading?
I never mentioned voting for Bidon or anyone else.

My reply -

Was simply a quib (jibe or send up) of the OP's banal, and totally ridiculous heading.
Even the most destitute black without a pot to piss in can not be in anyway considered a slave as he always maintains his freedom.
He goes on to say Democrats look down on blacks cos they consider them victims on welfare. Then goes on to say that because they have absent fathers they go on to be criminals. (bit hypocritical).

I did however imply by my one liner, that under Trump blacks are more likely to be shot cos-
1 Trump is not even acknowledging the police at fault so aint planning to reform.
2 Democrats are far more likely to bring in reforms to police training/procedures and bring in much tougher gun laws so fewer guns in the hands of criminals making police feel more secure and thus less trigger happy.

My reply -

Was simply a quib (jibe or send up) of the OP's banal, and totally ridiculous heading.
Even the most destitute black without a pot to piss in can not be in anyway considered a slave as he always maintains his freedom.
He goes on to say Democrats look down on blacks cos they consider them victims on welfare. Then goes on to say that because they have absent fathers they go on to be criminals. (bit hypocritical).

I did however imply by my one liner, that under Trump blacks are more likely to be shot cos-
1 Trump is not even acknowledging the police at fault so aint planning to reform.
2 Democrats are far more likely to bring in reforms to police training/procedures and bring in much tougher gun laws so fewer guns in the hands of criminals making police feel more secure and thus less trigger happy.

Fair enough. What reforms are the Democrats planning? They’ve already demonized the police. What reforms will they implement and at what level so that the police are comfortable and confident they can do their job safely?

My reply -

Fair enough. What reforms are the Democrats planning? They’ve already demonized the police. What reforms will they implement and at what level so that the police are comfortable and confident they can do their job safely?
I don't know mate, what policies they plan for if taking power as I'm a Brit and though quite a distance to the right of were I'm standing they still seem to include social reform/gun control in their programe ( do you have manifesto's) for government unlike the Republicans. Sure I remember Obama trying to get gun reforms after all those little kiddies got blown away in.....Connecticut (I think).

This though from the thread "What would you do....." about the Blake shooting and in reply is what I'd be hoping if I were in you guy's shoes.-

In England the police officer would not have had a gun so couldn't shoot. Its so rare for even criminals to carry guns specially one that has his kids in the car, that the officer would have not thought it probable.

Last police officer shot I can remember was over 10 years ago - a very rare occurrence.

Ban all personal weapons and it will no longer be a regular occurrence in the US.

Still doesn't explain why it always seems to be a white officer caught on video shooting a black man.
Can't remember ever seeing a white or black cop shooting a white man.
That suggest white cops are social profiling and assuming a black man is likely to be an armed criminal.
Thus the white cop is racially prejudiced whether consciously realising it or not, greatly increasing every black mans chances of getting shot by police.

I do think though, that all black parents need to teach their kids never to resist arrest by police.

Ban personal weapons.
Make all police take 'understanding racism' courses, that require exam test passes, mandatory.
Launch public information leaflets, TV broadcasts and school lectures, explaining how to behave when approached by police.

Problem never solved but drastically reduced to minimal.

Forum List

Back