Why blacks will be voting for Trump... because they are tired of being treated as slaves by the Democrats!

Nothing would surprise the rest of the world in what you yanks do!

Other countries have had to suffer similar fruitcakes in history - Stalin, Pol Pot, Nero.
None of them actually voted them into power though.

I'm sure you will exercise your right to refuse a covid vaccine, having taken Dr Trumps advice and stuck an ultra violet light up your arse and injected disinfectant!

Tell me how long have you and your president suffered mental health issues?
Folks you cannot make this level of insanity up.

Any questions about Leftism being a Mental Disorder?

Anyone?

Anyone?

That one is a liar and blithering idiot.

Si'

Dems are offering the black communities a near 80 year old white guy who's done nothing for black communities in the past 47 years he's been in government.
What are Republicans offering? A racist narcissist. Lol

Trump isn't a racist you lying useless sample of pond scum bacteria feces.

The Left will be shocked ...... again .... come November.

Trump is poised to take more of the black vote than any other Republican in modern history.

Other countries have had to suffer similar fruitcakes in history - Stalin, Pol Pot, Nero.

I'm sure you will exercise your right to refuse a covid vaccine, having taken Dr Trumps advice and stuck an ultra violet light up your arse and injected disinfectant!

Not nearly as long as your long list of crazy assed rulers.

Trump is poised to take more of the black vote than any other Republican in modern history.

That sort of suggests you can't name any.

On the other hand if you want to know anything about US history, among a plethora of other subject matter, just let me know - I'm quite the expert.

Oz is the name - educating the masses my game!

Oz

That sort of suggests you can't name any.

On the other hand if you want to know anything about US history, among a plethora of other subject matter, just let me know - I'm quite the expert.

Oz is the name - educating the masses my game!

Oz

Says the poster with 700 posts. lol

Shouldn't you be at the orthodontist?

Says the poster with 700 posts. lol
You know how those Leftist think awful highly of themselves when in reality they can't poor piss out of a boot.
The failures on one side of their lives is made up for the corruption they have brought to the political and government side. They are going to try to steal the 2020 election. And the mail in ballots will be abused to kingdom come. Word is Biden has 600 lawyers ready to go on this issue. The talk about the election being in chaos for weeks is possible if the Progs push it. Well look around. Look how they are acting. Only the acting is real. Levin on TV now has reported this and the reason Trump is making statements about it is because it is true.

It's the inbreeding.

Party of slavery only changed tactics. Convince the blackman he's a victim, don't hold him accountable, feed him welfare, and then sit back and watch as they self-destruct and support you too.

All of their lives they have been told they are victims of whitey instead of being told they are responsible for themselves.. Democrats have created this monster during 50 years of trying to keep them ignorant and on the plantation.. Welfare and giving them money destroyed the nuclear family. It was done intentionally. As long as they can continue to keep them thinking they are victims, without control of their situation, they will continue to be slaves to their democrat slave owners no matter how badly they are treated...

It appears that about 24% of the black population has figured out what the democrats have been doing to them by seeing how Trump gave them back thier dignity and gave them jobs... Freedom is infectious... And democrats are scared shitless.

Last edited:

You Yanks and your fake plastic teeth? But I've just realised they're in no way as fake or plastic as your minds!
1598745991296.png
1598746076890.png

1598746145318.png

Old white people talking about how black people are going to vote ... lol
Yep ....

It's called Politics.

I heard there were entire Forums on the Internet dedicated to that very topic.

It's about as credible as flat-earthers discussing science.
Seriously?

You think Trump will get less of the Black vote than any other GOP nominee for president?

All of that polling and hype is manufactured then? :dunno:

Whether he wins or loses depends on the percentage of the Black vote he can siphon away you know. . .

You Yanks and your fake plastic teeth? But I've just realised they're in no way as fake or plastic as your minds!
View attachment 381926View attachment 381927

View attachment 381928

You put a lot of time in that weak comeback post.

Forum List

Back