Why Black voters hate the republican party

Black children are raised to believe that they are inferior and that marriage is only for white people. Its really quite simple. Treating skin color like a disability becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. So of course they will vote for the party who wants to take care of them like children or the mentally retarded.

The soft bigotry of low expectations..

Yep. It is typical liberal arrogance to view blacks as a 'pet project' to be pitied and helped. Black people, like white people or any other race are individuals, each with their own views, strengths and weaknesses.

It is the arrogance of the OP that blacks should be viewed as a borglike set with no individuality. That is racism.

tell me how many black votes the republican have gotten over the years?

I neither know, nor care. I do not view people as a race, I view them as individuals - each votes according to their own individual desires.

You're the racist, not me.

Black children are raised to believe that they are inferior and that marriage is only for white people. Its really quite simple. Treating skin color like a disability becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. So of course they will vote for the party who wants to take care of them like children or the mentally retarded.

what do you have to say about the court documneted fact that the republican party ahs repetedly tried and suceeded in keeping black voters from voting?

What 'court documented 'fact'? Show them. Demonstrate it.

Yep. It is typical liberal arrogance to view blacks as a 'pet project' to be pitied and helped. Black people, like white people or any other race are individuals, each with their own views, strengths and weaknesses.

It is the arrogance of the OP that blacks should be viewed as a borglike set with no individuality. That is racism.

Why dont you go confirm some of these "guesses" of why black people vote for democrats instead of republicans with black people?

I bet you would get a very possitive response huh?

I'm sure they would be very happy to explain to you their reasons.

I think you might have problems absorbing their answers though.

You would just call them liars.

They have disenfranchised black voters for decades.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony
On 17 April, 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

[edit] Errors in the list
Florida has re-edited its felon list five times since 1998 to correct errors

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1980s
In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."

It is COURT documented fact that republicans have disenfranchised black voters.

Truthmatters people

GLAD to repete the facts T

A consent decree (also referred to as a consent order) is a judicial decree expressing a voluntary agreement between parties to a suit, especially an agreement by a defendant to cease activities alleged by the government to be illegal in return for an end to the charges. Consent decrees are used most commonly in criminal law and family law, and sometimes in United States antitrust law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_decree

Well stated. It is the Democratic Statists that have lumped folks into groups for years and told them that THEY are no good without Government intervention, and they will get NOWHERE without the Democrats.

After all? It was prominent Democratics that Foisted the KKK upon America after the Civil WAR, and the Democratics have been apologizing ever since.

Talk of an affront to Liberty? Justice? The Democrats have stripped it from so many by their policies and making these 'Groups' too dependent.

that folks...IS history. It continues before our very eyes. There are apologists for it too within this thread.

Last edited:
Truthchallenged really should change her title to "Why I hate the Rep party" I'm quite certain that if you asked the average black person about the RNC they wouldn't even know what it stands for.They may have reasons but this aint it.

Try again sweetie.

Why dont you go confirm some of these "guesses" of why black people vote for democrats instead of republicans with black people?

I bet you would get a very possitive response huh?

I'm sure they would be very happy to explain to you their reasons.

I think you might have problems absorbing their answers though.

You would just call them liars.

Why are you quoting me as having used the word "guesses", I make no attempt to 'guess' why any individua votes for whatever party they choose. That is between them and the ballot box. I'm not surprised that you think it is your business why apparently all blacks vote for one party. If you're not smart enough to recognize the glaring problem with that statement, I'm sure as hell not going to explain it to you.

You're a racist so you feel you are able to speak on behalf of 'all blacks' who apparently 'all hate the republican party'.... I would not seek to be so arrogant as to speak for anyone but myself.

Me, and my ilk, are like that. We believe in individual freedom of speech... I speak not for them or they for me.

Of course, no Democrat would ever try to dilute minority voting:

Democrat Finneran Update

Board recommends Finneran disbarred

Updated: Friday, 13 Mar 2009, 9:54 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 13 Mar 2009, 9:28 PM EDT

BOSTON (AP) - A legal disciplinary board has recommended that former Massachusetts House Speaker Thomas Finneran be disbarred for his conviction on a federal obstruction of justice charge.

Finneran's law license was temporarily suspended in 2007 after he pleaded guilty in federal court to lying about his role in a redistricting plan that diluted the clout of minority voters.

The recommendation made Friday by the Board of Bar Overseers will be sent to the state Supreme Judicial Court, which will have the ultimate say on what discipline Finneran receives.

A three-member panel of the board had recommended a two-year suspension. But the Office of the Bar Counsel, which prosecutes attorney misconduct cases, recommended disbarment, which would mean he could not practice law in Massachusetts again.

Oh, by the way:

Federal prosecutors and lawyers for Finneran recommended that the once-powerful figure on Beacon Hill receive 18 months of unsupervised probation and a $25,000 fine. In return, Finneran agreed not to run for any elected political position in state, federal or municipal government for five years after his sentencing date. The US Attorney's office agreed to dismiss three counts of perjury against Finneran.

Truthchallenged really should change her title to "Why I hate the Rep party" I'm quite certain that if you asked the average black person about the RNC they wouldn't even know what it stands for.They may have reasons but this aint it.

Try again sweetie.

not entirly true. my black neighbors next door voted for McCain. citing Osama as a long legged mack daddy and because of the trype he was pushing on blacks

They have disenfranchised black voters for decades.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony
On 17 April, 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

[edit] Errors in the list
Florida has re-edited its felon list five times since 1998 to correct errors

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1980s
In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."

It is COURT documented fact that republicans have disenfranchised black voters.

Truthmatters people

GLAD to repete the facts T

No They weren't blocking a damned thing but instead challanging the validity of the VOTES. You've got nothing, and who's to say they were ALL 'Black' or 'Minoity'? Your fixation has been noted several times, and THIS is why 'BLACKS HATE' The Republicans? Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

The only reason you see BLACK is that you've got your HEAD up your ass and don't see the truth of it, and are quite the racist for your fixation on a specific 'Race' other than the Human one, and the individual.

The challange was just with the returned mails. Votes must be based upon REAL people minorities withstanding. No AMERICAN is a minority...KNOW THIS. Learn This, LIVE THIS.

When you can come to grips with the Individual on an even keel RACE not identified, then come back and talk to us. Until then? Know that YOU have bought into a sinking ship, that is taking YOU down with it because of theirs and subsequently YOUR fixation. Your undoing has begun.

Actually, the reason Blacks dislike the Republican party is not because of the past, but the code words the Republican party still uses in their propaganda.

That is not going to change. Why? Well, conservatives detest change of any kind. Especially one that include themselves.

Why do these 'words' matter so much when they come from the republicans? When the democrats use similar or worse 'words', you can see the hands covering the ears (there is no acknowledgement for dems uttering racist remarks, only choosing inappropriate terms). Do code words include: low taxes, smaller gov, protected borders, equal protection under the law, laws applied equally, national security? (I am not saying that is what repubs ACTUALLY do, but that is the platform they use.
Can you be more specific? If blacks are sensitive to an issue, is it okay to ask using proper words, or do blacks prefer a 'word dance' where nobody understands what the conversation is. I have noticed when using 'sensitive words', if the conversationalists are calm, both sides learn something (mostly, that they are not that far apart).
IMHO, most racist charges are out of ignorance, not racism. If no one tells you how they feel, it is really hard to guess what is going on inside the head.

So, please, be specific, misunderstanding is perpetuated by vague statements.

Maybe its the fact that the republican party has purposely worked to keep black voters from being able to vote in elections?

That was very specific. I now understand the why, how, when and where. The who was kind of shady.

*** *** Democrats have a long and storied history of using voter fraud to steal elections from the American people.

*** *** From the 1962 presidential election in which Mayor Richard Daley of Chicago miraculously brought deceased voters back to life long enough to vote for John F. Kennedy, to the illegal aliens that gifted Democrat Loretta Sanchez with a U.S. House seat in California in 1996, fraud has been an essential weapon in the liberal bag of electoral tricks "

*** *** Democrats have a long and storied history of using voter fraud to steal elections from the American people.

*** *** From the 1962 presidential election in which Mayor Richard Daley of Chicago miraculously brought deceased voters back to life long enough to vote for John F. Kennedy, to the illegal aliens that gifted Democrat Loretta Sanchez with a U.S. House seat in California in 1996, fraud has been an essential weapon in the liberal bag of electoral tricks "

As it has to the GOP as well.

Try again sweetie.

not entirly true. my black neighbors next door voted for McCain. citing Osama as a long legged mack daddy and because of the trype he was pushing on blacks

I think pretty much every black that I know voted republican. One of my friends got seriously pissed at my brother because he assumed she voted Obama. She didn't. So, I guess that means that I am right and TruthDoesn'tMatter is wrong.... apparently not all blacks voted democrat. :eek:

Forum List

Back