Zone1 'Minstrel And Grifter Show': Brandon Tatum, Candace Owens, Others Being Exposed For Who They Are

Jan. 6 Coverage

Black Lives Matter Leader Stands Behind J6 Prisoners, Endorses Trump​

‘This is what the government does to those who express independent thought and want to stand up for what they believe,’ said Mark Fisher.
View attachment 847670

Mark Fisher, co-founder of Black Lives Matter Rhode Island. (Courtesy of Mark Fisher)

Media’s Distortion of Truth​

". . . Just as legacy media has distorted what happened at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, by accusing Trump supporters of a violent insurrection, Mr. Fisher said BLM has been blamed for the 2020 summer riots, though there were outside parties like the far-left extremist group Antifa that were a source of chaos.
“Antifa had a lot to do with the riots of 2020, and there were a lot of anarchist groups who just wanted to take advantage of the moment and were out for destruction,” he said.

Black Lives Matter had been around years before George Floyd died while in police custody in Minneapolis in 2020, Mr. Fisher said. Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin was convicted of murder in the case.

“That’s when it became a political movement and the national and global center of attention,” Mr. Fisher said. “The media made us its darling, which it loves to do, and it was able to make us its scapegoat when things started to go south.”

Mr. Fisher, a Christian who has a degree in theology with a background in being a pastor, expressed contempt for both the government and the media.. . . "

Black lives Matter of Rhode Island is not the Naational leadership. And Black Lives Mater is not the only black organization, nor is it the one with the most clout. Let me know when the Presidents of the NAACP, SCLC, Urban League, or Association of Black Churches, endorses trump, not some jjabroni state president of BLM in a state with 50 blacks in it.

Sowell was consulted, gave input on, and supported a plan by Milton Friedman back in the 1978, near the height of stagflation, that was hitting the poor, and those on welfare - hard, when inflation and unemployment were at record highs, that would have replaced the entire bloated and wasteful FDR/LBJ great society programs with a type of reparations. . . but it would have been a guaranteed income for ALL the poor.

Black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern, White, it would not have violated the Fourteenth Amendment, which of course, any "reparations law," has to include language which demands that any recipient prove relations to a slave that suffered economic harm, or it would be found unconstitutional under this Amendment.

Given the intellectual power house of these two economic minds, had the left gotten behind this idea, it would have cut the waste and bloat, and funneled MORE government help to the poor.

Naturally, a Guaranteed Basic Income Proposal put forward in 1978, when the US was just starting to have its working class de-industrialize, and sent overseas, was WAY ahead of its time. . . BUT, had the left gotten on board back then?

And given up all of their cushy elitist government jobs and agreed to shrink and drastically cut the government for the sake of helping the poor, and giving them a chance to help themselves? Needless to say, they were visionaries. . . .

You always post here, dreaming of Guaranteed Basic Income and Reparations? Well? There you go, proposed back in . . .. 1978!

Domestic Spending Waste & Corruption.​

There seems to be a lot of discussion and debate in the past several years with the advent of AI, increased efficiency, decreased employment opportunity and demands for equity, from the independent and far left, for ideas like guaranteed minimum income/UBI (universal basic income,) or reparations. Conservatives and libertarians shudder at this, because they envision more debt added to the budget, both in more entitlement payments, and more bureaucracy to administer it.

But what if we could satisfy the left's demands for UBI/reparations where needed, while also decreasing the size of the welfare bureaucracy?

Just a curious idea, film and discussion from forty/fifty years ago. . . perhaps an idea ahead of its time, coming from the right. Presented by Milton Freidman, featuring Thomas Sowell in discussion, the idea of negative income tax. . .

Could that be a start, to solve the massive entitlement side of the equation? :eusa_think:

Negative income tax​

Free To Choose - Milton Friedman on The Welfare System (1978) | Thomas Sowell​

776,023 views Sep 16, 2019
"Milton Freidman, in the fourth segment of the series, shows why he believes government-run welfare programs do not help the people they are intended to help or achieve the ends they are intended to achieve, and why the "welfare state" leads to loss of initiative, independence, and personal liberty. Friedman compares slum areas and luxury apartments of New York City, visits two families on welfare, one in Harlem and one in Britain, and argues in favor of the negative income tax. Featuring Thomas Sowell.

Shared for historical purposes. I do not own the rights.. . . "

And Sowell should have stuck with economics instead of runnung his mouth about sociology.

You can’t even debate us “dumb white losers”….
I kill you every single day. Sowell is an economist, I am a sociologist. Sowells opinions on matters of sociology are weak, simplistic and incoherent. His arguments relative to black issues are intellectual lazy and lack substance. He might be a genius on matters of economics but that doesn't make him right on matters relative to the effect of racism on blacks.

I kill you every single day. Sowell is an economist, I am a sociologist. Sowells opinions on matters of sociology are weak, simplistic and incoherent. His arguments relative to black issues are intellectual lazy and lack substance. He might be a genius on matters of economics but that doesn't make him right on matters relative to the effect of racism on blacks.
Geez, the field of sociology must have pretty low standards. Do you just call people racist all day at work too?

You get called what you are.

As a sociologist you must be at least vaguely familiar with the scientific process. Your methodology here doesn’t go past making a hypothesis. Anyone who disagrees with your unproven conclusions is a “racist”.

I could take almost any of your comments, replace the word “white” for the word “black” in it, and I’m pretty sure you would think it’s a racist comment.

As a sociologist you must be at least vaguely familiar with the scientific process. Your methodology here doesn’t go past making a hypothesis. Anyone who disagrees with your unproven conclusions is a “racist”.

I could take almost any of your comments, replace the word “white” for the word “black” in it, and I’m pretty sure you would think it’s a racist comment.
No, that's not why people get called racist. You get called that for your racist opinion. You cannot just change words and pretend things mean the same thing. There is a history that goes with it, and the desription of right wing whites, white racist subculture or white racist does not imply any inherent trait on all white people. So you couldn't take any of my comments and do that because I know history as well as the impact of racially exclusionary public policy on black people.

My conclusions are well proven son. Countless sttudies support things I say. You're just an ignorsnt member of a subculture in the white community that believe you are superior based on nothing.

The black man owes everything he has to the white folks they oppressed (and still oppress) with their OG racist slave trading culture that predate English colonialism. POC started this whole dumpster-fire and now cry like bitches at their Frankenstein baby.
Racism.

You cannot just change words and pretend things mean the same thing. There is a history that goes with it, and the desription of right wing whites, white racist subculture or white racist does not imply any inherent trait on all white people.
Change words like “equality” for “equity” and pretend they mean the same thing?
So you couldn't take any of my comments and do that because I know history as well as the impact of racially exclusionary public policy on black people.
And that’s your greatest philosophical folly. It’s a history of INCLUSION, not exclusion. Racial relations 300 years ago were a very different thing than today. America 300 years ago, racial-relation wise, looked like pretty much every country on the planet. There wasn’t a great deal of “diversity” anywhere. America was a global leader for writing the equality of man into the Constitution. That legal recognition didn’t exist anywhere in else in the world at that point. America has consistently removed the universal barriers that prevented the integration of a diverse society. It’s always been about inclusion. You are just a pessimist who sees the glass as half empty.

You live in the past. You only blame white society for the universal sins of the past out of hatred. You don’t do that because you are black, you do that because you are a Democrat. Just following your programming.

My conclusions are well proven son. Countless sttudies support things I say. You're just an ignorsnt member of a subculture in the white community that believe you are superior based on nothing.

First off, I do not believe myself superior to anyone. Nor have I ever posted a single comment to that effect. You apparently have inferiority issues which you are projecting.

Secondly, you can’t have scientifically “proven conclusions” about something that is a subjective matter. “Racism” is entirely a subjective concept. You can prove something is racist in a court of law using the legal code for a hate crime. However, outside of that, you cannot objectively prove racism at all. As sociologist, I am sure you recognize that there Is no scientific way to quantify racism.

Other than ”the black man owes everything”, that comment is rock solid. The black man owing everything was just a parody of you claiming the US was built on the backs of black people and that everything white people have today is due to black people suffering and white people owe black people reparations because of inequity.

It’s a parody of you. I called you out on this just today. That I could swap out the world “white” for the word “black” in almost any of your posts and you would deem it racist. That’s creating a hypothesis, testing it, and quantifying the results, Which, as a sociologist I am sure you already knew.

Change words like “equality” for “equity” and pretend they mean the same thing?

And that’s your greatest philosophical folly. It’s a history of INCLUSION, not exclusion. Racial relations 300 years ago were a very different thing than today. America 300 years ago, racial-relation wise, looked like pretty much every country on the planet. There wasn’t a great deal of “diversity” anywhere. America was a global leader for writing the equality of man into the Constitution. That legal recognition didn’t exist anywhere in else in the world at that point. America has consistently removed the universal barriers that prevented the integration of a diverse society. It’s always been about inclusion. You are just a pessimist who sees the glass as half empty.

You live in the past. You only blame white society for the universal sins of the past out of hatred. You don’t do that because you are black, you do that because you are a Democrat. Just following your programming.

First off, I do not believe myself superior to anyone. Nor have I ever posted a single comment to that effect. You apparently have inferiority issues which you are projecting.

Secondly, you can’t have scientifically “proven conclusions” about something that is a subjective matter. “Racism” is entirely a subjective concept. You can prove something is racist in a court of law using the legal code for a hate crime. However, outside of that, you cannot objectively prove racism at all. As sociologist, I am sure you recognize that there Is no scientific way to quantify racism.
No, rracism is not subjective and equity and equality are 2 different waords with different meanings. The great delusion you live in has you making comments that make no sense but you have been raised and have lived you life believing that delusion for so long that you think it is a fact of life.

Nobody can live in the past but the past impacts us now. Try to be original in your attempts at rebuttal because I have read the crap you posted so mant times that if I had a dollar for each time I read it, Elon Musk would be asking me for loans.

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Other than ”the black man owes everything”, that comment is rock solid. The black man owing everything was just a parody of you claiming the US was built on the backs of black people and that everything white people have today is due to black people suffering and white people owe black people reparations because of inequity.

It’s a parody of you. I called you out on this just today. That I could swap out the world “white” for the word “black” in almost any of your posts and you would deem it racist. That’s creating a hypothesis, testing it, and quantifying the results, Which, as a sociologist I am sure you already knew.
“By a conservative estimate, in 1860 the total value of slaves was at least ten times more than the gold and silver then circulating nationally ($228.3 million, “most of it in the North,” the authors add), total currency ($435.4 million), and even the value of the South’s total farmland ($1.92billion). Slaves were, to slavers, worth more than everything else they could imagine combined.”

Jason Kottke, A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States, Feb 02, 2016, https://kottke.org/16/02/a-history-of-theslave-breeding-industry-in-the-united-states

In the 1830s, powerful Southern slaveowners wanted to import capital into their states so they could buy more slaves. They came up with a new, two-part idea: mortgaging slaves; and then turning the mortgages into bonds that could be marketed all over the world.

First, American planters organized new banks, usually in new states like Mississippi and Louisiana. Drawing up lists of slaves for collateral, the planters then mortgaged them to the banks they had created, enabling themselves to buy additional slaves to expand cotton production. To provide capital for those loans, the banks sold bonds to investors from around the globe — London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris. The bond buyers, many of whom lived in countries where slavery was illegal, didn’t own individual slaves —just bonds backed by their value. Planters’ mortgage payments paid the interest and the principle on these bond payments. Enslaved human beings had been, in modern financial lingo, “securitized.”

As slave-backed mortgages became paper bonds, everybody profited — except, obviously, enslaved African Americans whose forced labor repaid owners’ mortgages. But investors owed a piece of slave-earned income. Older slave states such as Maryland and Virginia sold slaves to the new cotton states, at securitization-inflated prices, resulting in slave asset bubble. Cotton factor firms like the now-defunct Lehman Brothers — founded in Alabama — became wildly successful. Lehman moved to Wall Street, and for all these firms, every transaction in slave-earned money flowing in and out of the U.S. earned Wall Street firms a fee.

The infant American financial industry nourished itself on profits taken from financing slave traders, cotton brokers and underwriting slave-backed bonds. But though slavery ended in 1865, in the years after the Civil War, black entrepreneurs would find themselves excluded from a financial system originally built on their bodies.

Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman, American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves, Chicago Sun-Times.com March 7, 2014,
Go learn some real history junior.

1. The great delusion you live in has you making comments that make no sense but you have been raised and have lived you life believing that delusion for so long that you think it is a fact of life.
2. Try to be original in your attempts at rebuttal because I have read the crap you posted so mant times that if I had a dollar for each time I read it, Elon Musk would be asking me for loans
Those are two examples of sentences written by a sociologist.

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

But you are constantly claiming that civil rights never happened. It happened 56 years ago and —
has Absolutely No Effect on the present

Those are two examples of sentences written by a sociologist.

But you are constantly claiming that civil rights never happened. It happened 56 years ago and —

Yep, those 2 sentences are my analysis of you.

No I have not said civil rights have not happened. What was written on paper were not and has not yet been adequately enforced. Whites who think like you think that signing of a paper makes everything disappear. The civil rights act was supposed to stop this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, Iwas an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic nameis probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

According to you 56 years ago this endedd. But this is a guy talking in 2020. So again when I say something it's because what I refer to is real. Your opinion does not mean squat. So just stop pretending and face reality. The reality here is that Johnson signed the bill and there has been a white backlash against it ever since.

Look man, you're an idiot. I've shown you consistently that your opinion is a load of malarkey.

Last edited:
No I have not said civil rights have not happened. What was written on paper were not and has not yet been adequately enforced

ok now we are getting somewhere. Tell me more about how equality has not been adequately enforce

you made a specific reference, now make a proper citation.

Yep, those 2 sentences are my analysis of you.

No I have not said civil rights have not happened. What was written on paper were not and has not yet been adequately enforced. Whites who think like you think that signing of a paper makes everything disappear. The civil rights act was supposed to stop this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, Iwas an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic nameis probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

According to you 56 years ago this endedd. But this is a guy talking in 2020. So again when I say something it's because what I refer to is real. Your opinion does not mean squat. So just stop pretending and face reality. The reality here is that Johnson signed the bill and there has been a white backlash against it ever since.

Look man, you're an idiot. I've shown you consistently that your opinion is a load of malarkey.
He is just your run of the mill racist jerk. Says right there in the content you posted that it wasn’t systemic. He was just a jerk being racist by his own accord. Exactly, like you.

A black conservative is no different than a white . They as politically greedy, bigoted, pilgrim, and prudish against the populous based on what the Jewish- Christian bible is against and Darwinism. The white brownshirt counterpart uses them for power, but are equally against the tone of their skin. Outside of the bigotry that the white conservative has against them, the black conservatives support everything else opposed by white conservative . The problem is that since the whites hate the color of black skin, these black conservatives being against everything opposed by Darwinism and Christianity fuel the white conservatives against the black conservative ethnicity speeding up the bringing back not only segregation and slavery but new consideration camps . This is the white Republican's goal. To get rid of everyone who is opposed to Darwin and the bible. Black people who are selfish, greedy, pilgrimish, and prudish contribute against their fate, and the rest of all citizens are opposed to Darwinism and Christianity. This resulted in the Fourth Reich speeding up. They better change their way or they could end up in a new concentration camp with people like me, unless I escape to Canada. If things get this worse I will have to flee to avoid extermination. Wise up black conservative give up your brownshirt way. Your Conservative white nazi brothers and sisters hate you.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back