Why Bill Burr is so awesome... he gets to say the quiet part out loud.

It all comes down to women do not follow sports enough to support womens leagues. More men will watch than women.

I enjoy some womens sports

Womens gymnastics is more watchable than mens
Same goes for figure skating
I like womens tennis more than mens
Womens golf is watchable.
For some reason, I like womens Beach Volleyball more than men.

Womens Basketball is unwatchable

Women`s sports don`t bring in the revenue like men`s sports do and I`m not going to piss away 5 minutes of my time to know the obvious. We can waste money, gasoline, food, etc. but those things don`t matter. Wasted time is something that we can`t get back.

It all comes down to women do not follow sports enough to support womens leagues. More men will watch than women.

Sit down. You can't even define what a woman is.

I watch the WNBA and Womens soccer as well as the sports you mention. I think more people should go to the womens games and that will increase the money available to pay athletes.

I watch the WNBA and Womens soccer as well as the sports you mention. I think more people should go to the womens games and that will increase the money available to pay athletes.

Which shows how these sports need male fans to survive. Even though they are half the population, not enough women are passionate enough about sports to sustain womens leagues

Nobody is going to pay $30 a person to go see a women's basketball game.
If they made it $10 maybe more people would go... but probably not.
Have you ever seen a few minutes of a game that is not a highlight film?
It's pretty bad.
Which is hard to figure out, because some high school girl games are actually pretty good.

Meh, I'm rooting for the tranny player at this point.....Dumb shit women wanted them so bad they can take the pain or fix it themselves.....Their choice but I'll be damned if I will white knight for them.

Forum List

Back