Why Biden Is Letting Oil Prices Soar

Holy fuck!

And you should stop denying what Biden had said and is trying to do!

Didn’t Biden tell the nation during his Presidential run in 2020 that he wanted to get America off the oil?

My bet you will lie and deny like you have done on so many other damn things you pathetic piece of Trash!
Oil companies don't take orders from the president.. never have.

US producers are loving the high prices, but instead of investing in additional production, they are returning profits to shareholders. You should learn about the oil business.
And the supply of petrol or auto gas is limited by the capacity of US refineries. And we haven't been building a lot.

I can see the reason for the refinery in the Bakken. Wyo .... not so much. They tend to build govt projects in that state.

And the problem was that 2020 was in-between 2019 and now.

2020 is when the bottom dropped out of the US oil production. It is coming back. If we continue the growth rate of the past year we will be back to Trump's peak by Nov of this year
Biden is doing everything he can to reduce domestic oil production.

And the supply of petrol or auto gas is limited by the capacity of US refineries. And we haven't been building a lot.

I can see the reason for the refinery in the Bakken. Wyo .... not so much. They tend to build govt projects in that state.
We haven't been building new refineries, but we have been expanding the capacity of the existing refineries.

Oil companies don't take orders from the president.. never have.
You didn’t answer my damn question and didn’t Joe Biden say he wanted to end Oil usage in America when he was running for President of the United States of America?

Why are you not answering this?

Simple, you know he did and Oil Companies have to answer to regulations and laws set by the Federal, State and Local Governments, so tell me again how they do not answer to the President or any Government Agency!

The biggest in the US is motiva which is owned by the Saudis. They expanded it a few years ago so they still have spare capacity. Refineries in the Midwest will shut down if keystone XL goes through. The Chinese can make a lot more profit sending that tarsands to the free trade zones.

The biggest in the US is motiva which is owned by the Saudis. They expanded it a few years ago so they still have spare capacity. Refineries in the Midwest will shut down if keystone XL goes through. The Chinese can make a lot more profit sending that tarsands to the free trade zones.
Long term, it seems unwise to me for anyone to put a lot of money in US petrol refining. The Bakken ... that I understand.

Forum List

Back