Here is something to consider. Watch the side our beloved left take.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Epstein, who sold and raped children never lost his access to banks. Never...

Do you know who did?

The truck drivers and my pillow guy. That's who.

Also, we quickly got a list of donors to the truckers movement but still and will not get a list of all those that are guilty of pedophilia.

This is where the left will parade old photos of Trump and epstein. Interesting. Each time they do that and they will do it, are they claiming that worldwide media are covering for Trump? I can never tell.

Huh

Do you know who did?

Also, we quickly got a list of donors to the truckers movement but still and will not get a list of all those that are guilty of pedophilia.

This is where the left will parade old photos of Trump and epstein. Interesting. Each time they do that and they will do it, are they claiming that worldwide media are covering for Trump? I can never tell.

Huh
Pillow head never lost his money. He was just told by his bank, they no longer wanted his money or business. Truckers here have not lost their money either.

Do you know who did?

Huh

There is no such thing as playing fair in war if one intends to win the overall conflict. America has been at war with itself for some time. Even knowing this to be true, so many Americans still expect their political leaders to fight fair and engage in tit for tat right down the line. Conservative America has been on the ropes since the Sexual Revolution. Why? Because most of my fellow conservative Americans still believe they can vote their way out of this hell of earth the radical left has driven them into. Meanwhile, Woke ideology and outright blatant sadism and Satanism continue to spread like wildfire through every aspect of our civilization.

There is no such thing as playing fair in war if one intends to win the overall conflict. America has been at war with itself for some time. Even knowing this to be true, so many Americans still expect their political leaders to fight fair and engage in tit for tat right down the line. Conservative America has been on the ropes since the Sexual Revolution. Why? Because most of my fellow conservative Americans still believe they can vote their way out of this hell of earth the radical left has driven them into. Meanwhile, Woke ideology and outright blatant sadism and Satanism continue to spread like wildfire through every aspect of our civilization.
It's been on the ropes since we allowed voting to be a RIGHT. That is nearly blasphemy for me to claim that it shouldn't be.

By making voting a right, we quickly turned our republic into a democracy and by extension a DEMOGOGUERY.

That is what we are and that the whole world has become. Really since the beginning of time.

Most of us are slaves to these masters that control us. There are blatant examples. Some of us are awake. Very few of us.

It really is a shame that you people think you're at war. I'm not at war with you.

Funny, that's what I would have said to a jihadi after 9/11.

It was an attack on conservative pillow guy that never happens to the liberal pedophile
I thought the liberal pedophile died in prison. NOTE: Epstein did not hang himself.
Nobody cares about pillow head. He's a nut.

It's been on the ropes since we allowed voting to be a RIGHT. That is nearly blasphemy for me to claim that it shouldn't be.

By making voting a right, we quickly turned our republic into a democracy and by extension a DEMOGOGUERY.

That is what we are and that the whole world has become. Really since the beginning of time.

Most of us are slaves to these masters that control us. There are blatant examples. Some of us are awake. Very few of us.
You said that really well. Thank you.

Who jerked your chain and made you think post #3 was about you?

his criticism of the sexual revolution ?

or maybe the part attacking libs who are woke?
I didn't say it was about me, Karen. I just said I'm not at war with you jihadis, even though someone has convinced you that you're at war.

I remain amazed at how far up in your head I exist. It's not a pleasant place to be.

must keep those truckers moving and working to support all those unemployed government dole, Biden supported lazy bastards.
They, after all, are the ones who have not had the good sense to do fuck-all to see to their own needs, like planting a garden, putting back extra food and TP or foregoing an afternoon at the nail salon to instead buy some necessity with the money.

Forum List

Back