Why Biden Is Letting Oil Prices Soar

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A smart president -- one who understands geopolitical reality -- would ramp up domestic production to drive the energy segment of inflation down while simultaneously crippling Russia by decreasing its flow of hard currency. Russia at $95/barrel is rich. Russia at $40/barrel is poor.

Which would be better for America and the world?

Biden's legacy, if he succeeds, will be a decrease in the standard of living for most Americans and an increase in the power and influence of OPEC and other oil-rich states...like...oh...Russia!

"Biden's legacy, if he succeeds, will be a decrease in the standard of living for most Americans"

That's a big fat BINGO!

They want to break us. The entirety of the two "COVID" years has been only about breaking Americans. The number of people here in this forum who have simply caved and bought the bullshit hook, line and sinker is evidence.

A smart president -- one who understands geopolitical reality -- would ramp up domestic production to drive the energy segment of inflation down while simultaneously crippling Russia by decreasing its flow of hard currency. Russia at $95/barrel is rich. Russia at $40/barrel is poor.

Biden's legacy, if he succeeds, will be a decrease in the standard of living for most Americans and an increase in the power and influence of OPEC and other oil-rich states...like...oh...Russia!

...as the dimwit Dims scream about Trump and Putin......

It's certainly logical, but Biden has convinced me he's as dumb as he seems. I've never called a President dumb and rarely called other politicians dumb in my life. Most politicians are evil but they aren't dumb. Biden is a control freak who refuses to notice that everything he does fails. It's uncanny

If you get people mad, desperate or scared they are easier to get to agree with any crazy shit you have to say. If he creates a bad enough problem and says "the federal government will put new laws in place so it doesn't happen again" and people will support it just to feel like the problem will go away.

Or, if he creates a bad enough scenario he can reverse it and get applauded by the msm for "solving the gas inflation problem" and come out smelling like roses.

Or what I believe is it, he simply doesn't give a shit about Americans or America. Political and financial gain, and protecting the power of his party is all I think he really cares about. As long as it's nice in their backyard they will bury the country under a mountain of shit to keep it that way.

If you get people mad, desperate or scared they are easier to get to agree with any crazy shit you have to say. If he creates a bad enough problem and says "the federal government will put new laws in place so it doesn't happen again" and people will support it just to feel like the problem will go away.

Or, if he creates a bad enough scenario he can reverse it and get applauded by the msm for "solving the gas inflation problem" and come out smelling like roses.

Or what I believe is it, he simply doesn't give a shit about Americans or America. Political and financial gain, and protecting the power of his party is all I think he really cares about. As long as it's nice in their backyard they will bury the country under a mountain of shit to keep it that way.
Very well said.

Pretty clear who he's really working for, isn't it?

How does a president "ramp up production" of oil in our country?

Is a 15% increase in production in 12 months not "ramping up production"
Oh yeah, that’s right. Mr I’m a Libertarian thinks there’s no government regulations hampering any businesses in America.
Dumbassmaximus.

How does a president "ramp up production" of oil in our country?

Is a 15% increase in production in 12 months not "ramping up production"
Shutting down the Keystone pipeline, as one of his very first actions after illegally gaining office,
is not "ramping up oil production". Not by a long shot.

You need to document your claim, by the way.

10A266CF-FA16-46BF-A114-5773BBDC32B1.jpeg

Shutting down the Keystone pipeline, as one of his very first actions after illegally gaining office,
is not "ramping up oil production". Not by a long shot.

The Keystone pipeline had ZERO to do with US oil production.

You need to document your claim, by the way.

Of course. I have about 100 times, but will do it again for you.

The yellow dot is Biden's first full month in office. That month production was 10,000,000 barrels a day. The latest number, is 11,600,000. 11,600,000 - 10,000,000 = 1,600,000. 1,600,000/10,000,000 is 16%.

I was off by a percentage point as I had not taken into account the Feb number, I was going off the Jan 2021 number.

Forum List

Back