Why Biden Is Letting Oil Prices Soar

If you get people mad, desperate or scared they are easier to get to agree with any crazy shit you have to say. If he creates a bad enough problem and says "the federal government will put new laws in place so it doesn't happen again" and people will support it just to feel like the problem will go away.

Or, if he creates a bad enough scenario he can reverse it and get applauded by the msm for "solving the gas inflation problem" and come out smelling like roses.

Or what I believe is it, he simply doesn't give a shit about Americans or America. Political and financial gain, and protecting the power of his party is all I think he really cares about. As long as it's nice in their backyard they will bury the country under a mountain of shit to keep it that way.
Very Hegelian.

Problem > reaction > solution.

A smart president -- one who understands geopolitical reality -- would ramp up domestic production to drive the energy segment of inflation down while simultaneously crippling Russia by decreasing its flow of hard currency. Russia at $95/barrel is rich. Russia at $40/barrel is poor.

Which would be better for America and the world?

Biden's legacy, if he succeeds, will be a decrease in the standard of living for most Americans and an increase in the power and influence of OPEC and other oil-rich states...like...oh...Russia!

You nincompoop, Biden isn't CEO of any US oil company. This is different from 2007.. and you would never understand why. The oil execs know that this high ppb makes green technology more attractive, and doable.

You nincompoop, Biden isn't CEO of any US oil company. This is different from 2007.. and you would never understand why. The oil execs know that this high ppb makes green technology more attractive, and doable.
Good to know you’ll have no problem when the next POTUS eliminates all regulations on the oil industry because none existed in the first place.

Lebowski.gif

The Keystone pipeline had ZERO to do with US oil production.

Of course. I have about 100 times, but will do it again for you.

The yellow dot is Biden's first full month in office. That month production was 10,000,000 barrels a day. The latest number, is 11,600,000. 11,600,000 - 10,000,000 = 1,600,000. 1,600,000/10,000,000 is 16%.

I was off by a percentage point as I had not taken into account the Feb number, I was going off the Jan 2021 number.
$100 bb

America used to export more oil than consumed.

Let’s go Brandon!

You moron
Shitforbrains thinks oil companies are broke and must borrow money.
, You moron, what do you think happened in 2007 when the ppb began to climb? Companies don't sit on money. Every body borrowed money to increase rig count and production.

A smart president -- one who understands geopolitical reality -- would ramp up domestic production to drive the energy segment of inflation down while simultaneously crippling Russia by decreasing its flow of hard currency. Russia at $95/barrel is rich. Russia at $40/barrel is poor.

Which would be better for America and the world?

Biden's legacy, if he succeeds, will be a decrease in the standard of living for most Americans and an increase in the power and influence of OPEC and other oil-rich states...like...oh...Russia!

He's letting oil prices rise because of some bullshit pie in the sky campaign promises he made. His vision of America is everyone living in cold, dark houses with nowhere to go and no way to get there.

Except for his cronies.

100 percent carbon pollution-free electricity (CFE) by 2030

100 percent zero-emission vehicle (ZEV) acquisitions by 2035, including 100 percent zero-emission light-duty vehicle acquisitions by 2027

Net-zero emissions from federal procurement no later than 2050, including a Buy Clean policy to promote use of construction materials with lower embodied emissions

Net-zero emissions from federal procurement no later than 2050, including a Buy Clean policy to promote use of construction materials with lower embodied emissions

Net-zero emissions from overall federal operations by 2050, including a 65 percent emissions reduction by 2030

Transition federal infrastructure to zero-emission vehicles and buildings powered by carbon pollution-free electricity, which will reduce the federal government’s greenhouse gas emissions by 65 percent by 2030 and achieve net-zero emissions by 2050

Make federal agencies more adaptive and resilient to the impacts of climate change, and increase the sustainability of federal supply chains, achieving net-zero emissions from federal procurement by 2050

Mainstream sustainability within the federal workforce, advance equity and environmental justice, and leverage partnerships to accelerate progress

Transition federal infrastructure to zero-emission vehicles and energy efficient buildings powered by carbon pollution-free electricity

FACT SHEET: President Biden Signs Executive Order Catalyzing America’s Clean Energy Economy Through Federal Sustainability | The White House

He's letting oil prices rise because of some bullshit pie in the sky campaign promises he made:

100 percent carbon pollution-free electricity (CFE) by 2030

100 percent zero-emission vehicle (ZEV) acquisitions by 2035, including 100 percent zero-emission light-duty vehicle acquisitions by 2027

Net-zero emissions from overall federal operations by 2050, including a 65 percent emissions reduction by 2030

Transition federal infrastructure to zero-emission vehicles and buildings powered by carbon pollution-free electricity, which will reduce the federal government’s greenhouse gas emissions by 65 percent by 2030 and achieve net-zero emissions by 2050

Make federal agencies more adaptive and resilient to the impacts of climate change, and increase the sustainability of federal supply chains, achieving net-zero emissions from federal procurement by 2050

Mainstream sustainability within the federal workforce, advance equity and environmental justice, and leverage partnerships to accelerate progress

Transition federal infrastructure to zero-emission vehicles and energy efficient buildings powered by carbon pollution-free electricity

FACT SHEET: President Biden Signs Executive Order Catalyzing America’s Clean Energy Economy Through Federal Sustainability | The White House
Much safer combatting fictional boogeymen than real evil that’s going on.

So, canceling a pipeline that had nothing to do with US oil production hurt US oil production?
Biden suspending drilling in ANWR does directly affect US oil production

But libs dont want to talk about that

How does a president "ramp up production" of oil in our country?

Is a 15% increase in production in 12 months not "ramping up production"
A 15% increase you say, a 15% increase in what??? He killed American energy on day one, I am certain you recall his psychopathic boasting of accomplishment, there is no oil production to increase by 15%, he killed the Bakken, he killed the pipline, no offshore drilling/exploration, no nothing. So you can shove your 15% increase of absolutely fucking nothing, up your brain, which of course means your ass! :fu:

I was off by a percentage point as I had not taken into account the Feb number, I was going off the Jan 2021 number.
No, you are off by 25% AND in the wrong direction! Crude oil production dropped by over 3 million barrels per day from December 2020 to January 2021 and is still 1 million barrels lower than Trump's last month in office. If you are going to be deceitful, at least be clever enough to delete information that disproves your assertions.

Last edited:
A 15% increase you say, a 15% increase in what??? He killed American energy on day one, I am certain you recall his psychopathic boasting of accomplishment, there is no oil production to increase by 15%, he killed the Bakken, he killed the pipline, no offshore drilling/exploration, no nothing. So you can shove your 15% increase of absolutely fucking nothing, up your brain, which of course means your ass! :fu:
Where do Dimmers get their propaganda? The View? They are comparing bare feet.

"Biden's legacy, if he succeeds, will be a decrease in the standard of living for most Americans"

That's a big fat BINGO!

They want to break us. The entirety of the two "COVID" years has been only about breaking Americans. The number of people here in this forum who have simply caved and bought the bullshit hook, line and sinker is evidence.
This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly my friend. off topic, you should have seen the number of trucks that have begun lining up for tomorrow's convoy. Holy mf shit!!!

Forum List

Back