Why Ban Abortion If We Don't Execute The Murdering Mothers?

Is that what they do in Russia?

1651581241499.png

Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

FAG.

I don't recall any laws being pushed for the past 40 or so years demanding that people who don't get vaccines be tried for murder....

So instead of deflecting like a bitch, answer the question....

Why shouldn't mothers be put to death for abortions??

and why are so many Conservative politicians so afraid to campaign on executing mothers?

Interesting how liberals all of the sudden drop the trans-speak of pregnant persons...

This will lead a a decline in the birth rate which is good for those seeking jobs someday.

Well that is a really low iq low info post. Most states don't have the death penalty and those that do don't execute many people relative to murder convictions. Very few if any women engage in illegal abortions, and most certainly you won't find operating abortions clinics staffed by doctors and nurses where it is illegal.
He shops at the Lowered Expectations Bait and Tackle Shop

"A majority of the U.S. Supreme Court has voted to overturn the landmark 1973 ruling Roe v. Wade that established the right to abortion nearly 50 years ago, according to a leaked draft opinion published by Politico on Monday. The report said that Alito was joined by justices Clarence Thomas and all three of former President Donald Trump's nominees – Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Politico reported that justices Stephen Breyer, Elana Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor were working on dissents. It was unclear how Chief Justice John Roberts voted."

Now that Roe is going to be overturned -- that means as of now; at least 20 or so states will have trigger laws that make abortions, illegal. But of these states, which one is willing to give the whore mother the death penalty for murdering their baby? If mothers are not in serious threat to be put to death for committing the murder of a baby; what good is it to ban abortion? Murder is murder and if after we ban abortion, if we continue to treat it like it isn't murder; that defeats the purpose of calling it murder and demonizing everyone who has either had an abortion or supports the rights of others to have an abortion.

As for the doctors, nurse staff, others -- they should be put to death....they are basically serving as paid assassins in the murder of a baby....why shouldn't they be put to death?? The family member or friend that drove the killer to and from the abortion clinic, why shouldn't they be sentenced as anyone would be sentenced if they participated in the murder of a child? Again, if we insist on treating these people differently than others who participated in the act of murder, what good is it to call abortion murder?

Nothing is stopping you from identifying as a pregnant person, right?

Nothing is stopping you from identifying as a pregnant person, right?
Abortions don't trigger me, that is why I never had one.......I fuck pussy, you on the other hand remain fucked up by pussy...because you are a pussy...who can't control your own inner pussy, that is why you get off on trying to control others pussies..

They are pressured into this unnatural act by men who refuse to take responsibility for their children...."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that may be. I dunno.

But, it seems that if the state is telling gals they gotta go full-term and deliver this unwanted child....well, then the kid needs to go to the state.

Meaning, kids that were born to a woman who had wished to terminate the pregnancy....well, they go to a state run orphanage, or the state runs a placement agency (not churches, not charities)....the state runs 'em.

Or, alternatively, for-profit entrepreneurs should run them as an auciton portal for our capitalistic culture. Which means at birth the child is entered into a bid or draft arrangement. And goes to the highest bidder, with all of the money going to the state (and maybe some going to the biological mother for time and effort expended, either on a job or piece-work basis, or maybe an agreed upon hourly wage).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will lead a a decline in the birth rate which is good for those seeking jobs someday.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, I dunno.
Seems I read somewhere that today....right now....there are about 11.25 million unfilled job openings in American commerce right now. I'm not sure a decline in births will be the best medicine for filling those available jobs.....someday.

But that's just me.

This Abortion ban will only affect women in red states. About a third of the population

Women in those states have only themselves to blame. Especially women in Texas and Florida
They voted for Trump and Trump was clear that he would appoint judges to overturn Roe v Wade

This will only embolden Conservatives who will only set their sights on other Conservative issues like gay rights, environmental protections, school prayer, worker rights
Not a big step from overturning Roe v Wade to making abortion illegal in every state by making it a federal crime. If the House or Senate flips expect a bill on day one. It won't become law but the stage will be set.

We do not know if this is going to happen. But we seem to have established that if it does happen and we see violence on government buildings that this would be an "insurrection". All protestors would be treated as "terrorists". The person or people leaking this should be treated as insurrectionists and sent to jail with no trial for life for being treasonous. To you Progs would this be acceptable even if of your own? There was a lot of violence and destruction before the Jan.6 accusations.

"A majority of the U.S. Supreme Court has voted to overturn the landmark 1973 ruling Roe v. Wade that established the right to abortion nearly 50 years ago, according to a leaked draft opinion published by Politico on Monday. The report said that Alito was joined by justices Clarence Thomas and all three of former President Donald Trump's nominees – Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Politico reported that justices Stephen Breyer, Elana Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor were working on dissents. It was unclear how Chief Justice John Roberts voted."

Now that Roe is going to be overturned -- that means as of now; at least 20 or so states will have trigger laws that make abortions, illegal. But of these states, which one is willing to give the whore mother the death penalty for murdering their baby? If mothers are not in serious threat to be put to death for committing the murder of a baby; what good is it to ban abortion? Murder is murder and if after we ban abortion, if we continue to treat it like it isn't murder; that defeats the purpose of calling it murder and demonizing everyone who has either had an abortion or supports the rights of others to have an abortion.

As for the doctors, nurse staff, others -- they should be put to death....they are basically serving as paid assassins in the murder of a baby....why shouldn't they be put to death?? The family member or friend that drove the killer to and from the abortion clinic, why shouldn't they be sentenced as anyone would be sentenced if they participated in the murder of a child? Again, if we insist on treating these people differently than others who participated in the act of murder, what good is it to call abortion murder?

Because even in states like Texas that are enthusiastic about the death penalty so to speak, the overwhelming majority of murderers are NOT executed.

Not a big step from overturning Roe v Wade to making abortion illegal in every state by making it a federal crime. If the House or Senate flips expect a bill on day one. It won't become law but the stage will be set.
Why bother? Biden will never sign such a bill and there is no way the Republicans can override his veto.

Well republicans made women have a 2nd class citizens, the next thing is voting for women.

Freedom for republicans but not for democrats.

That makes no sense. I have the same right or not right to have an abortion as any woman.

Why bother? Biden will never sign such a bill and there is no way the Republicans can override his veto.
The GOP wants to show their supporters they are trying to save those babies but the evil Dems won't let them. They see it as a winning issue for them and want to use it for as long as they can but the last thing they'd want is for a federal ban to pass. If it did there would be hell to pay as we saw the same problems that led to RvW in the first place.

"Politically it would severely damage the overall movement to eliminate abortion."

Well, you make a valid point. I would not necessarily disagree.

But......but, I know some adherents to toxic Catholicism (Christianist Jihadis) who feel that women who so irresponsibly open their legs....and then want to be rid of the resulting zygote.....should be shunned, expelled, jailed, made to pay a price.

Honest, I really do know some of those nutbars.
I grew up within a rural area that is now infested with a bunch of 'em (and the most strident are the Jihadi women. Go figger!)

(ps....'abortion' wasn't an issue when I was kid in that area. Although, it was probably an issue for back-alley alcoholic doctors or coat-hangers.)

For those toxic Christianist, punishing the ungrateful zygote-host is God's retribution for sin.
A bed on Death Row seems fitting for them. That'll teach 'em!

I am of mixed sentiment about those Jihadis.
On the one hand they are a rich vein to mine for satire, ridicule....and snark.
On the other hand, they are a bunch of humorless nutbars that are seldom any fun to be around.
People with no sense of humor have always been sorta like poison-ivy for me.
I'm highly allergic.

Just two words....Slave labor. Send them to third world nations to do heavy duty slave work.

Who?
The ungrateful zygote-host?
Or the resulting unwanted child?

If it's the kid you wanna make into a slave....well, at what age?
And what are you gonna do with 'em until they reach that age?
Toddlers and infants probably......don't make real good slaves.
I suspect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that may be. I dunno.

But, it seems that if the state is telling gals they gotta go full-term and deliver this unwanted child....well, then the kid needs to go to the state.

Meaning, kids that were born to a woman who had wished to terminate the pregnancy....well, they go to a state run orphanage, or the state runs a placement agency (not churches, not charities)....the state runs 'em.
Why not have them go to adoptive parents, when so many parents are waiting to adopt a baby, that they often end up going to foreign countries to bring a baby back?
Or, alternatively, for-profit entrepreneurs should run them as an auciton portal for our capitalistic culture. Which means at birth the child is entered into a bid or draft arrangement. And goes to the highest bidder, with all of the money going to the state (and maybe some going to the biological mother for time and effort expended, either on a job or piece-work basis, or maybe an agreed upon hourly wage).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you equate allowing a child to be born with enslaving that child?

Forum List

Back