Why Ban Abortion If We Don't Execute The Murdering Mothers?

"A majority of the U.S. Supreme Court has voted to overturn the landmark 1973 ruling Roe v. Wade that established the right to abortion nearly 50 years ago, according to a leaked draft opinion published by Politico on Monday. The report said that Alito was joined by justices Clarence Thomas and all three of former President Donald Trump's nominees – Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Politico reported that justices Stephen Breyer, Elana Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor were working on dissents. It was unclear how Chief Justice John Roberts voted."

Now that Roe is going to be overturned -- that means as of now; at least 20 or so states will have trigger laws that make abortions, illegal. But of these states, which one is willing to give the whore mother the death penalty for murdering their baby? If mothers are not in serious threat to be put to death for committing the murder of a baby; what good is it to ban abortion? Murder is murder and if after we ban abortion, if we continue to treat it like it isn't murder; that defeats the purpose of calling it murder and demonizing everyone who has either had an abortion or supports the rights of others to have an abortion.

As for the doctors, nurse staff, others -- they should be put to death....they are basically serving as paid assassins in the murder of a baby....why shouldn't they be put to death?? The family member or friend that drove the killer to and from the abortion clinic, why shouldn't they be sentenced as anyone would be sentenced if they participated in the murder of a child? Again, if we insist on treating these people differently than others who participated in the act of murder, what good is it to call abortion murder?

Troll much?

Troll much?
It's cool to call it trolling when you are too much of a bitch to address the point....

“The answer is there has to be some form of punishment,” - Trump

How can that punishment deter whores from having abortions if we aren't willing to punish them in the same way we would punish anyone else who murders a baby??

It's cool to call it trolling when you are too much of a bitch to address the point....

“The answer is there has to be some form of punishment,” - Trump

How can that punishment deter whores from having abortions if we aren't willing to punish them in the same way we would punish anyone else who murders a baby??
Ad hominem much?

Why not have them go to adoptive parents,

Well, that is the entrepreneurial auction process my post suggested.

If hypothetical scenarios become reality....and we have 800,000 unwanted zygote/fetuses to manage....and the state is on the hook for the resulting infant, well, that is a product that has to be managed in a cost efficient manner. After all, governance requires taxation.

The state is exerting control...and hence responsibility....over the gal's uterus. And what comes out of that....the state has dibs on.
The state can raise them in designated specialized orphanages.
It can 'adopt' 'em out as you suggest. And it can recover some of its cost by making those adoptions pay-to-play.

Or, the state can simply raise our taxes in order to run these orphanages.

No?

enslaving that child?
Ummm, what?
??????

....and we have 800,000 unwanted zygote/fetuses to manage....and
This is the language of the leftist to dehumanizing the child developing in the womb.

Zygote or fetus is only a description of the being growing in the womb and doesn't define what being it is.

Well, that is the entrepreneurial auction process my post suggested.

If hypothetical scenarios become reality....and we have 800,000 unwanted zygote/fetuses to manage....and the state is on the hook for the resulting infant, well, that is a product that has to be managed in a cost efficient manner. After all, governance requires taxation.
What, only 800,000? The Biden DHS let in over 2 million illegals, and never said we'd have to raise taxes to take care of them.

Well over a million Americans are waiting to adopt a baby. So your supposed concern for taking care of the babies born alive instead of killed in the womb must be tongue in cheek?

The state is exerting control...and hence responsibility....over the gal's uterus. And what comes out of that....the state has dibs on.
The state can raise them in designated specialized orphanages.
It can 'adopt' 'em out as you suggest. And it can recover some of its cost by making those adoptions pay-to-play.

Or, the state can simply raise our taxes in order to run these orphanages.

No?

Ummm, what?
??????
Again, orphanages will not be needed when so many people are eager to adopt.

This is the language of the leftist

Ah, that is a sad misread by the good poster 'Death Angel'.
My avatar ain't a Leftist.
They don't want him.
Nor do the Rightie Whiteys.
Rather, m avatar is a proud Skeptical Optimist.

By the way, good poster Death, how do you feel about charging the once-pregnant-now-isn't 16yr old high-schooler who aborted her zygote?
Should she be charged with murder?
Get the death penalty if in Texas?
Or life in prison if in New York?
And if she has an abortion....should the sperm-donor be charged as an accomplice to murder? You know like that charge for 'felony murder' when you drive the getaway car, but didn't actually shoot the 7-11 clerk?
After all, it couldn't have happened without the sperm-dealer.

What, only 800,000? The Biden DHS let in over 2 million illegals, and never said we'd have to raise taxes to take care of them.
Ah, a sad misread, poster Flops. Those "illegals" ain't citizens. But those delivered-to-term fetuses are.
And the state mandated they had to be taken to term....and become citizens.
Hence, the state is responsible for care & upkeep.
Remember ----the zygote-host wanted to terminate and not burden the state.
Or taxpayers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well over a million Americans are waiting to adopt a baby.
OK, I'll accept your metrics for the sake of the story.
However, the market can only be so big.
Meaning, once the need is met for the first 'million Americans'....how many are left wanting another kid?
Sooner or later ....probably sooner.....your 'adoption desirees' will be finite.
Yet, here comes another 800,000 full-term-fetuses. And another. And another.
(you ain't gonna stop hormones doing what hormones do. Trust me.)

And even if your 'million units' market exist as you allege.....well, how is the state gonna get its money back for requiring ---and paying ----for the full-term delivery?
The state required it. Against the wishes of the carrier. The state needs pay for it.

Ah, a sad misread, poster Flops. Those "illegals" ain't citizens. But those delivered-to-term fetuses are.
And the state mandated they had to be taken to term....and become citizens.
Hence, the state is responsible for care & upkeep.
Remember ----the zygote-host wanted to terminate and not burden the state.
Or taxpayers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I'll accept your metrics for the sake of the story.
However, the market can only be so big.
Meaning, once the need is met for the first 'million Americans'....how many are left wanting another kid?
Sooner or later ....probably sooner.....your 'adoption desirees' will be finite.
Yet, here comes another 800,000 full-term-fetuses. And another. And another.
(you ain't gonna stop hormones doing what hormones do. Trust me.)

And even if your 'million units' market exist as you allege.....well, how is the state gonna get its money back for requiring ---and paying ----for the full-term delivery?
The state required it. Against the wishes of the carrier. The state needs pay for it.
The state already pays for more than 20 million children through foster care and welfare. Take the hundreds of millions we give to planned Parenthood to use for all the non murdered babies you're so concerned about.

Take the hundreds of millions we give to planned Parenthood to use for all the non murdered babies you're so concerned about.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, good poster Flops, it appears you know passing little about the funding sources for Planned Parenthood or their budgeted expenses. Like women's overall health....plus pregnancy advice and child-raising advice.

The concern over the "non-murdered babies"? .....well, it seems you have not enough.

With too many ideologue Christianist Jihadis the concern seems only limited to:

'Well, we made that little girl carry to term.....now it's her problem. My work is done here."
---------------------------------------------------------------

If all those 800,000+ pregnancies come to term, the state needs to pay for 'em.....pay for the pre-natal care of the mother the state is requiring to carry the growing zygote; and then care for the emerged baby.

THEY...really are people. The mother and now human child.
And someone having an authetic Christian ideology should also care about what happens to the new mother and her new baby.

I'm surprised more of these Christianist don't try to address the new reality of these new families.

Instead of their seemng mantra of: "'We made that little girl carry to term.....now it's her problem. My work is done here."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, good poster Flops, it appears you know passing little about the funding sources for Planned Parenthood or their budgeted expenses. Like women's overall health....plus pregnancy advice and child-raising advice.

The concern over the "non-murdered babies"? .....well, it seems you have not enough.

With too many ideologue Christianist Jihadis the concern seems only limited to:

'Well, we made that little girl carry to term.....now it's her problem. My work is done here."
---------------------------------------------------------------

If all those 800,000+ pregnancies come to term, the state needs to pay for 'em.....pay for the pre-natal care of the mother the state is requiring to carry the growing zygote; and then care for the emerged baby.

THEY...really are people. The mother and now human child.

And someone having an authetic Christian ideology should also care about what happens to the new mother and her new baby.

I'm surprised more of these Christianist don't try to address the new reality of these new families.

Instead of their seemng mantra of: "'We made that little girl carry to term.....now it's her problem. My work is done here."
Ah the old "you disagree with me so you must know little" argument. Always a sure-fire persuader. Attacking Christianity when debatong an agnostic is also very effective.

From your stubborn refusal to be influenced by facts, I have to conclude that you just want to a) keep abortion legal, b) raise taxes, or c) "heck, let's do both!"

I'll guess c).

"I NEED TO KILL MY BABY! IT"S MY RIGHT! STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME! THE THREE HOUR TOUR OF THE CAPITAL ON JAN 6TH WAS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS COUNTRY IN HISTORY. STOP THE INSURECTION AND ALSO I NEED TO KILL MY BABY! INFLATION IS BEING CAUSED BY PUTIN WHO IS BFF WITH TRUMP AND I NEED TO KILL MY BABY! NOW GET YOUR EIGHTEENTH VACCINE AND WEAR TWELVE MASKS TO MAKE SURE WE ARE ALL PROTECTED SO I CAN KILL MY BABY! - Democrats summed up over the last 2 years.

Forum List

Back