Why aren't you wearing an N95 Mask?

If you want to wear a mask, go ahead and wear one. If your mask works, then it will keep you from getting the virus regardless of whether other people are wearing a mask. So you shouldn’t care whether other people are wearing a mask. Do everyone a favor and stop Karening.

What is you have COVID-19 and are asymptomatic? Why would you want to play Typhoid Mary and infect others?

Wear a mask, nobody is stopping you. I choose not to. Why do you want to play mask nazi?

As I said, you may have COVID-19 and not know it. Why do you want to spread it?
Do you understand how this VIRUS works? A cloth mask does not stop it, at all. Even the N95 masks does not stop it. Corona is a microscopic bacteria that is between 0.013 - 0 0.004 microns in size. An N95 mask only stops 0.40 microns and larger.
Yes it does. That’s your belief doesn’t mean it’s true.

Microns is used as a filtration not as a size to measure a virus.

Virus unit of measurement is known as kilobase in billions small. Micrometers no longer applies.
Keep that in mind.

Everyone I get close enough to to infect, on the off chance I may have it, consented to me being that close to them.

Really? So the person in front of you in the grocery store checkout line got your consent to be two feet away from you?
I was a mean, anti-social person before this, I don't get that close to people anyway.
The only way you have to worry about what I have is when your wife comes home from my place, but at least she'll be in a good mood.
You're welcome.

Family is a no no little man.

You go so far as call him a man?
We were originally told to save PPE for healthcare.
The surgical clinic my wife works for is running short, so I see the use of N95 masks as unhelpful and selfish to our healthcare workers.
Anything less than a proper mask is useless and nothing but virtue signaling.

My niece made masks for everybody in the family. Of course, they are not N-95's. She told me not to worry as the fabric she created the masks from are pretty protective for myself and others. She suggested that if I wear it frequently, perhaps spray it with Lysol at the end of the day. Every other day use, if there is any Covid on it, it will die on it's own.

While she is only a waitress at a restaurant in Florida, she is also a college graduate with a biology degree, hoping for a break in a medical laboratory. I place my trust in her judgment and education her truck driver Uncle doesn't have.

I don't doubt your niece doesn't have a biology degree but I would ask her if she is sure about spraying the lysol into the mask. I had read in a science magazine you shouldn't do that but rather after wearing put it in sun for a few hours. I know where your located probably doesn't have the amount of daily sunlight we have in down here but ask her what she think's. I have N95 and regular surgical masks the surgical I throw away most of the time with one use but do put them in the sun for a few hours. The N95's I have I do find very restricted in my breathing but probably because I have copd. I only wear either or when I go into a store and will when I go to the doctor.

I'll ask her next time I see her, but her opinion is that if I only wear it every other day or so, no cleaning is required unless it's a personal desire. What I got off the internet is that the virus can last up to one day on paper and cloth products, but three days on plastic. Of course, as always, that is subject to change.

I don't wear the same one everyday and either place the one I took off in a paper bag or put it out in the sun for hours. I had bought my N95 at the end of January when I saw a letter from the Fl Dept of health to the Fl dept of Education. In early April when I saw things just might get out of hand ordered 50 of the surgical masks. I have thrown away about 10 of the surgical after wearing a couple times or if I went from one store to another. Maybe the lysol won't hurt you if you spray and then don't wear a few days.
Too bad the government didn't plan as well as you did.

They had the chance after all if the Fl Dept of health knew about it they had to have gotten their info from the Feds. BTW that letter said they had been monitoring it since end of November 2019.
The CIA informed the White House in December as to seriousness of outbreak in China and the likelihood that it would spread outside of China. In early January, the National Security Advisor met with Trump about the danger the virus posed to the US. Rick Bright testified before congress that he informed the head of HHS in January of the shortage of masks. The Pandemic Response Committed formed by Trump at end January was charged with looking into mask shortages. Apparently Trump had decided that managing the pandemic in the US was the responsibility of the states so the federal didn't order masks till late March. Too bad he didn't make this clear to the states back in January.

OK, now prove that Trump received that information. It was also contradicted by China's lies about the COVID-19.
A president gets all the information he wants to receive. The president's staff determines what to bring to his attention based on his priorities. If Donald Trump had determine that the pandemic was a high priority item, you can bet his staff would keep him informed. However, we all know Trump wants plausible deniability. How many times have we heard him say about his people and administration issues, "Don't know who that is", "Never heard that", "Never seen that". It seems quite obvious that in January and February, the President wanted to distance himself from the epidemic, downplay it's seriousness, and even deny it exist. He was gambling on it just fading away. Too bad he lost.

So what you're saying is that Trump did what Cuomo was doing, what Piglosi was doing, what DeBlazio was doing, what Fauci was doing. Did you know that during the first two weeks of March, the Democrats were trying to pass a bill to stop Trump from issuing travel bans? How serious were they taking it?
It's not the job of a governor nor Speaker of House to track a pandemic and create a national response. Despite what Trump might say, protecting the nation is his responsibility. Attempting to shift the blame for America's pitiful pandemic response to the democrats, Obama, the WHO, China, the governors, and our hospitals is not going to fly, no matter how many times Trump says it. The buck does stop with president.

No it does not, especially when our government agencies were mostly responsible. I never said it was the job of Governors, Mayors or the Speaker of the House. I'm merely pointing out that nobody had any idea how bad this could or would get. My father is 88 years old, and in spite of growing up in extreme poverty, he said he's never experienced anything like this in his life.

When we used to talk about the great economy under President Trump, the left always inserted how it was really Hussein's economy that Trump came in with. Now that we are facing such a crisis, don't bring anybody into the mix. The buck stops at the President. It's amazing.

Those agencies that you’re holding responsible are part of the Trump administration. They work for Trump. And their director serves at his pleasure. Their performance is his responsibility and that responsibility cannot transferred or denied. As a CEO, he is well aware of this but he wants you to believe that he bears no responsibility for what any his agencies do.

In regard to the US response to the virus, the responsibility falls directly on the president because he failed to make the response to virus a priority within his administration. In fact he did just opposite. He called the virus just the common flu. He ridiculed the news media for raising the alarm and called it a hoax. When the subject of the virus would come up he claimed it was all under control. When this is the opinion of your boss, how high a priority would you give it? The CDC sure didn’t give it much priority in getting test kits that worked and FEMA who’s responsible for maintaining supplies and equipment needed in a national emergency certainly did nothing to increase the stockpile of PPEs and ventilators.

In short, the president sets the policy and the agencies carry out the tasks needed to fulfill the president’s policy. And that just didn’t happen and there is no one to blame but the president.

You on the left keep trying that. But most voters don't have severe TDS. Trying to blame a President for a virus that came out of China and affected over 180 countries won't fly in November.
No one is blaming Trump for the virus. They are blaming him for his response to it. The US has the worst record in fighting the virus of all major nations and Trump bears the responsibility, not China, not Obama, not the democrats, not the governors, not the hospitals, or anyone else he's tried to blamed.

There is a lot of blame, mostly with our bureaucracies and agencies. They are the ones who held up any and all progress. I provided the links. And don't say the President can direct them to do things they refuse to do. He can't, and even if he could, what do you suppose the Democrats would be saying about Trump if he acted against their recommendations?

Our entire country is mired in red tape. That's what needs to change, virus or no virus. The only mistake Trump actually made was not closing down at least 80% of our bureaucracies and agencies when he first took office that we never needed in the first place.
An according to you none of the responsibility lies with the president, the commander and chief. If Donald Trump does not bear the responsibility for the planning and coordination of American's response to the virus, who does? Maybe it's his CDC director he appointed or his FEMA director he appointed or his Secretary of Health and Human Services, he appointed ? No, not any of these guys? I guess it's just the whole damn federal government that's responsible.

The fact is nobody was in charge and that's the heart of problem. Trump wanted to be in the limelight making all the major decisions and taking none of the responsibility. Trump's famous "not my responsibility" reply ain't going to work in November.

I think it's working not bad really. HIs favorable ratings (considering the circumstance) are not doing too bad, and some even have his approval ratings higher than DumBama at the same time of his presidency. I heard a statistic on the radio yesterday (that I didn't actually checkout) that our stock market actually recovered 60% of it's losses, and the country is not nearly totally opened up yet.

I never said "none" of the responsibility lies with Trump, but much of it doesn't. Because he puts people into positions of our agencies and bureaucracies doesn't mean they are all "yes" men and women. On the flip side, you people are saying this is all about Trump and nobody else responsible.

So while Cuomo and DeBlazio were selling off their ventilators like hot cakes, then they looked for Trump to magically come enough for their hospitals. Who was responsible for that? Trump came up with them, he came up with enough beds for a potential overload of Covid patients, he provided it all in a matter of days or a week or so. He's doing an excellent job.

November is a little less than 6 months away. A lot can change (good or bad) by then. So if you're going to put money on whether Trump serves a second term or not, make sure it's money you can afford to lose. After all, look at who your contender is.
Who is responsible for the management and coordination of the federal agencies? I really don't know. Trump's job seems to be that of a commentator about the shortfalls of government, the media, and democratic party. His primary roll when he meets with the pandemic response team seems to be to make comments about the issues, some pertinent and some inane, leaving it to various agents to decide what to do. However, whoever is responsible for management and coordination should be fired for gross incompetence. There is no excuse for the CDC to distribute test kits that can't be processed by the states. And even worse the CDC sending test kits out that the FDA does not allow to be processed, failing to order reagents needed to build test kits, and no PPE's for labs or instructions as to how to process tests. This is nuts.

Who said, I thought Trump would lose the election.. The odds are he will win the election, not because of his brilliant leadership, or his reduction in the size of government which he has actually increased nor anything else he promised but because Americans usually vote for the incumbent following the old adage, "the devil you know is better than the devil you don't."

At the very least, I'm glad you can come to the understanding of the actual responsible parties involved here. However we do not live in an autocracy, and were never founded on that. Our federal government is operated by giving a President only so much power. We also have a House, a Senate, bureaucracies and agencies, most of whom played a part in all this.

Who said you thought Trump would lose the election? You did! Here is your exact quote only a few posts from this one:

Trump's famous "not my responsibility" reply ain't going to work in November.
Basically, the U.S. pandemic infrastructure was like an enormous orchestra full of talented players, each jockeying for solos and fame, refusing to rehearse, and without a conductor. Even worst, they had no sheet music. Trump took care that by disbanding the pandemic response team whose job was to create a pandemic response plan.

The primary problem in the US response is two fold. First there was no game plan for dealing with the pandemic and second there was no project manager. What that meant is the responsibilities within agencies and between the states and federal government had to be establish, along with coordination between all federal agencies and states, and other parties. Second, Trump formed a committee to deal with the epidemic; however, the committee was essentially just advisors to the president. There was no "czar" or project manager to coordinate between a half dozen federal agencies and 50 states. It was a project without a plan and without a manger. It was doomed to fail, which it did and Donald Trump is the primary reason it failed so badly.

You're correct in saying the president has limited powers. However, within the executive branch itself, the president has broad powers to manage the workings of the federal government. The president can issue rules, regulations and instructions, which have the binding force of law upon federal agencies, and within limits establish by congress he can move funds in the budget to finance a project as needed. The heads of ever agency involved in the response to pandemic were appointed by Trump and serve at his please. Trump is the boss and he bears full responsibility for the poor response of the federal government to the epidemic.

You'd like to think he does only for political reasons. First of all, we never had a Pandemic Response team until that Kenyan lawn jockey got into the White House. Secondly, Ambassador Bolton only let go of one person on that team, and the NIH performed their regular duties.

To conclude that one person could have made any difference in our situation today is totally ridiculous. That "team" would have still had to rely on blessings from the CDC and FDA to make any kind of moves, just like Trump did. They didn't have any legal authority to override Trump or any other agency.

Oh! Trump didn't act fast enough. That begs the question: what if we totally shutdown the country at every threat: SARS, Ebola, AIDS, West Niles Virus just to name a few? Where would our country have been before Covid?

The buck stops at the President, but only if it's a Republican President. The buck never stopped at the President for Fast and Furious. The buck never stopped at the President for the phony applications to spy on the Trump team. The buck didn't stop at the President for the so-called Russians rigging the election. The buck didn't stop at the President for the riots in Baltimore and Ferguson, and the Ferguson Effect that terrified many major cities and police departments. The buck didn't stop at the President when somebody hacked the DNC emails. Over 92,000 US death with SARS, and nobody even knew about it because DumBama was President and the media barely covered it.

But now.........NOW, the buck stops at the presidency, because the President just happens to be Donald Trump.
The pandemic response team consist of 17 members. Bolton actually dissolved the team and members were reassigned. We have no idea what happen to the pandemic response plan but we do know it was not available in Jan. 2020. Judging by the priority that Trump placed on preparing for a pandemic, it seems likely that it was shit canned. That plan could have solved so many problems and cut through tons of red tape. States would have known what to expect from the CDC and how to plan. Fights over responsibility, PPEs and test kits could have been resolved long before the pandemic. Decisions on minimum stockpiled PPEs and ventilators could have been made along with a procedure maintaining the stockpile. We could have had one the best responses to the pandemic instead one of the worst. If we had the kind of testing, quarantining and tracking we needed in March, we may been able to avoid much economic damage due to the virus.

The economic damage is caused by the country closing down. What would this super human Pandemic team have done to avoid that?

We only had one type of test kit when the pandemic started that had FDA approval, and those were the ones made by the CDC. Like anything government, it was a complete failure. Trump had to have people run around to see who in the private sector could help us. That wasn't Trumps fault, and there is no pandemic team that would have changed that.

You don't realize you are being played like a fiddle with this fantasy of the pandemic response team. The Democrats are using you people like sheep to try and promote the lie that everything is Trump's fault. They give you this crystal ball view of what would have happened if that one guy wasn't let go; like one person out of 7.5 billion people on this planet would have made all the difference in the world. You really have to start thinking these things through a little bit.

You are missing something big Ray.
Pandemic Team was created by Obama after the Ebola outbreak. You may want to look at the responsibilities of Pandemic team. Designed to avoid pandemic before reaching the US. Team was supposed to be China while it’s happening. Then we US team in December wants to send our scientists to study the CV in China. but how Trump created an enemy they said fuck you. Trump defended himself on video why he disbanded the Pandemic tells you that you are lying. Even Pete Navarro his top economic advisers wrote a letter late January 2020 telling Trump the seriousness of Pandemic but he was ignored by Trump.

Here is your problems. You want Trump in charge of this country. Yet you dont want him responsible. Who else do you think is responsible for the death and sick people?
Yes CV it came from China. How Trump screwed this up after that is very stupid, inept and amateur. As late as February 28 in his rally Trump called this Democrat hoax. Played golf as late as March 7 and 8 and rallies while we are in crisis. Then continued to downplayed with the helps from his media Fox News, very busy blaming and fingerpointing. Including BS restocking empty shelves. He has 3 years to restock ..... Did NOT do any ordering till mid March 2020 in panic mode. Then put Jared in charge purely amateur with no experience that is why everything are so messed up.

Shutting down air travel from China on west coast January 29 only applies to non citizens but about 40,000 US citizens flew back to US.

European travel ban east coast issued March 12, 2020. Too late. Why? That was part of his downplaying the seriousness of the crisis. Actually at first he excluded 2 countries UK and Ireland where his golf courses are located.

No matter how you twisted these... Trump is and always incompetent, inept and amateur.

Your TDS defense only applies as TRUMPTARD DERANGED SYMPATHIZERS.

In mid February Fauci said this virus was nothing to be too worried about. At the end of February, DeBlazio was telling people the same thing, and even encouraging people riding the subway and eating in restaurants. Same thing with Cuomo. Piglosi was urging people to go to Chinatown in early March, and she and the other commies spent the first two weeks of March trying to pass a bill to stop Trump's ability to singlehandedly issue travel bans.

So what does that tell us? Nobody thought it was a serious thing. It's not exclusive to Trump. The CDC, the NSI, the WHO, everybody. Trump took action the next day when the WHO issued a concern about the China virus. It infected over 180 countries, that I'm sure Trump wasn't responsible for. As for DumBama's pandemic people, only one person was let go by John Bolton, but the others continued their work in the NSI.

I know you and the other leftists want to make politics out of this using lies, but it's not going to fly, because there is noway you can convince me that out of 7.5 billion people on this planet, that one guy would have stopped this from infecting the United States.

Fauci never said such thing in February. That was late January. You got that from here see link.
Austin American-Statesman

Trump took action the next day ??? Read my previous post. The dumb actions he took. I already answer that...

Deblasio that’s another BULLSHIT from Trump. Mayor was trying to save his city. You would think people like you and Trump should be happy because he refused to close his city. So I don’t see anything wrong with deblasio..

Pelosi. If you look at the 2 Trump and Pelosi. Who looks like a fat pig? Trump.
Who act like a pig? Trump.

Pelosi went to China February 24, 2020 Monday. NOT early March. You lied. Pelosi never said go to China. You lied again.
So Pelosi went to China Town visiting her constituents, ate cookie and dim sum. Why is that a problem? Did she violate any law or restrictions if and when a senator or any government officials visiting her/his constituents is against the law? .

If Ted Cruz visit his constituents and have a beer. Why is that a problem?
If Rubio visit his constituents and eat burritos. Why is that a problem?

February 28 in his rally he called this a hoax. Played golf Match 7 & 8.

Just because a dumb moron president use Pelosi visiting China town as an attack doesn’t mean it make sense. Dude You should know better.

*** SHOW ME A LINK WHERE..... COMMIES first two weeks of March trying to pass a bill to stop Trump's ability to singlehandedly issue travel bans.
We do not have commies here Ray. PROVE to us here why you are using commies.

Trump handling the Pandemic is the most chaotic and miserable unexcusable nonsense we’ve ever seen. He even said it will just miraculously go away. His reactions and How he handled this February for 2 months did not do anything is what he is being measured at then continue to give false informations.

We don’t need to convince you Ray. Look at the results. We are not blaming for the infections of 7.5 billions. We are blaming Trump how he downplayed the seriousness of the crisis here in US. Even today. We don’t think he is even serious. Today he just said if the deaths is 100,000 he save millions he did a good job. Only fucking stupid to say something like that.
I DO NOT lie Ray. I caught you several times lying.

If you want to wear a mask, go ahead and wear one. If your mask works, then it will keep you from getting the virus regardless of whether other people are wearing a mask. So you shouldn’t care whether other people are wearing a mask. Do everyone a favor and stop Karening.

What is you have COVID-19 and are asymptomatic? Why would you want to play Typhoid Mary and infect others?

Wear a mask, nobody is stopping you. I choose not to. Why do you want to play mask nazi?

Unfortunately when someone wears a mask they are protecting others and not as much themselves. You have to not be a selfish asshole to understand the concept I guess.

Good luck with the social shaming. It doesn't work on me, I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me.

PS- I walked through the local ALDI store earlier today, they had a sign that said - "Masks encouraged". 80% of the people in the store CHOSE not to wear masks.

It's not about shame. You're just a garbage human being who isn't capable of doing the bare minimum for others. I don't expect you to feel shame over it.

:rofl: Happy Joy, indeed!!

Have fun with your compliance/virtue signalling!!

Right? It sucks being a responsible adult. I guess.

Have fun with your seat belt, car insurance and obeying traffic signals, it's pretty much the same thing.

N95 masks provide near complete protection for the wearer and others. Suppose there were enough for everyone in the country, imagine how few cases there would be. Business and schools could open almost immediately with little danger to employees and customers or students and teachers. So why aren’t we doing it?

As it turns out, the cost of manufacturing an N95 mask is only about 58 cents. The CDC recommends masks are changed every 8 hours of use. It might be a lot less for non-healthcare employees. Assuming a mask could be made available for $1 each and all employers and schools were required to provide masks for employees and students, the cost would be about $15 a month for each full time employee or student. The general public would be required to wear N95 masks in public places with the federal government subsidizing the cost for low income families.

Although the cost is high, about 4 or 5 billion a month it’s a lot less than what the epidemic is costing the country, not to mention the loss of lives and the disruption to the lives of hundreds of millions of people. We could open up schools and business as soon as the masks were available and we probably could do away with most restrictions. If the program was successful, there’s a good chance the virus could be almost eliminated within a few months. Sporting events and concerts and other mass gathering could continue. So why isn't it even being considered?
Wearing a mask and no gloves is pointless
Shit, guys can't even wash their hands after using the restroom
Furthermore, the mexicans wipe their ass and leave the fucking toilet paper
on the fucking floor in the guys bathroom and the sanitary fixture in the woman's

Get sick and get it over with

Problem is some people don't get over it. They die.
Since when do we stop life because life is happening

If 7/10 people were dying I'd get it

There are people who exercise, eat healthy, don't smoke, drink or use drugs
and have a heart attack and die in their 30's

We all die

Yes we do. The only point I was making is that getting the virus and stopping it that way is not applicable to everybody. I certainly can't do that. If I catch it, I'm at high risk of not recovering.

There is no right or wrong decision here. Life or economics are at risk no matter which way we decide to go.

Like a lot of things in life there is a need for a balance...

I am sorry but WH has made some bad calls so far and is pushing for a quick back due election fears... We know this because he and his supporters accuses anyone who doesn't agree with him as trying to ruin the economy to hamper his election chances.

Truth is there is plenty of people like CDC, responsible Governors, etc etc... who aren't just looking at what is happening in the world but also what is happening in other countries.. Germany had hot spots and quickly identified them earlier this week and shut a region down again. This didn't take over the country because Germany is testing at levels fairly higher than US... So is Ireland, Denmark and even New Zealand (yes the country who have 10 new cases in the last 10 days and none for 4 days)...

So balance is there... This Trump Supporters calls is open and forget the science because it is awkward is reckless and dangerous...
I agree. If the pandemic had hit in Trump's first year or so year in office, he might have been more interested in providing an adequate response to the virus, even thou it hurt the economy but in an election year he has go after the votes and to him that means to open businesses and get people back to work. Of course he's gambling on the voters ignoring the cost in human lives which may well be over 200,000 by election day.
You know what, I can't believe I'm actually going to have to say this to you...
you are talking out your ass

1. You are aware this all occurred during flu season, yes
2. You do know 650,000 people die a year from viruses, yes
3. Are you aware they replaced the H1N1 vaccine virus strain with a live virus?
Oh yeah, just for the Northern Hemisphere
4. Are you aware that knuckleheads who got a flu shot became carriers and could infect others
5. Are you aware it was egg based and less effective to bind and induce an immune response
Oh yeah, this applied to the Northern Hemisphere, WHO recommended SH use cell based
6. Are you aware this was in the last 2 years
7. Are you aware they replaced the H7 master for flu shots the last 2 years
Why...because they had a USELESS H7 STOCKPILE of a master strain
(they had been using since '09, with minimal tweaks and only 10%-60% affective)
AND AN ANTIGENIC VARIANT OF A HPAI H7N9 SUBTYPE EMERGING IN CHINA
IN THE VERY WUHAN VIRUS EPICENTER THAT HAD PANDEMIC POTENTIAL

THE 6TH WAVE IN APRIL 2019 THAT HAD BEEN ONGOING SINCE 2013
AFTER A YEAR WITHOUT CASES(18) SINCE CHANGING
THE POULTRY VACCINE STRAIN AFTER THE 5TH WAVE(16/17)

IT WENT FROM H7N9
TO HPAI H7N9
TO ANTIGENIC VARIANT HPAI H7N9 SUBTYPE
BECAUSE OF VACCINES...VACCINES THEY THROW TOGETHER
USING OTHER PROTEINS FROM OTHER VIRUSES TO FILL GAPS
IN THE VIRUS SEQUENCE THEY NEED WHOLE TO PRODUCE A VACCINE FAST
BECAUSE THEY ARE LOSING SO MUCH MONEY CULLING THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS
OF PIGS AND CHICKENS BECAUSE THEY KEEP GETTING AI AND SWINE VIRUSES

BECAUSE THESE PIGS AND CHICKENS ARE WALKING IN THEIR SHIT AND PISS
ONE ON TOP OF THE OTHER IN ENCLOSURES UNSANITARY AND INHUMAN
THESE ANIMALS GET DISEASES BECAUSE OF THEIR CONDITIONS
NOT BECAUSE A FUCKING PATHOGEN JUMPED OFF A FUCKING BAT

HYPOTHESIS...DID YOU KNOW THAT
PHYLOGENETIC TREES ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT BASED ON FACT

AFRICAN SWINE FEVER....ANOTHER CURRENT OUTBREAK IN NASTY CHINA
WHICH HAS BEEN SPREADING ACROSS EUROPE

WELL THATS WHAT WHO NAMED IT....
CAUSE GOD FORBID THEY HAVE TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT
FOR WHY THEY ARE RELEVANT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM

WHO MADE CHANGES IN MARCH 2019 TO 2019/20 NORTHERN HEMISPHERE FLU VACCINES
THEY SWITCHED OUT H7 FOR H3

WHY WERE CHINAS DEATH NUMBERS LOW
THEY ALREADY HAD A VACCINE THEY HAD BEEN USING
WHY WERE THEIR CASES SO HIGH
BECAUSE OF HOW THEY DETERMINED POSITIVE CASES

WHY WERENT CHILDREN IN CHINA AFFECTED
THEY VACCINATED THEM

WHY ARE CHILDREN HERE BEING AFFLICTED WITH SHIT NOW
DID YOU KNOW THEY STARTING USING LIVE VIRUSES
IN CHILDHOOD VACCINES RECENTLY FOR A STUDY...ME NEITHER

TRUMP DIDNT ACT SOONER
GUESS WHAT...WE CANT ACT NOW
BECAUSE WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WE ARE DEALING WITH

AND THAT WILL TAKE LONGER THAN IT SHOULD
BECAUSE THESE MOTHER FUCKERS ARENT GOING TO ADMIT
THEIR VACCINES ARE CAUSING ALL THESE FUCKING PROBLEMS

I'll leave links to shit I stated...i'm taking my dog out
I can't believe you waste your time writing a collection of unrelated facts, half truths, and lies that are off topic, and no one is going to waste their time reading.
As soon as I get back from the store
I will go line by line just for you

You're right about one thing though, no one wants to bother reading
what i spent hundreds of hours researching since January 23
Where did you research?
medical journals, publications, clinical papers/studies,
genbank, PRC releases that I translated starting in January
Would you like me to continue what I started, I'd be happy to
If you did. Why are you not coming out with some common sense post? Like child vaccinated in China.
If I did what? What I listed as my sources I researched?
I have no reason to lie

Why am I not coming out with some common sense post you ask

Well, I have and frankly, no one is interested

The children vaccinated in China...among all my other PRC releases since Jan,
are no longer available, they pulled them

I discovered this when I went to pull them up and post them for you

N95 masks cause hypoxia, headaches, lower your immunity, and unless you are in very close direct proximity to people with Covid19 are STUPID.

A lot of people who ride ATV/UTVs use them for hours at a time with no issues.
Is there a mask that does not force you to re-breath the same air? I find that very uncomfortable.

If you are healthy and do not have any lung/breathing conditions then an N95 mask shouldn't be a problem. The down side of those masks is that they require a little bit of effort to breathe in fresh air that filters in. If you have diminished capacity that could be difficult. So, it's a little bit of a catch 22 since N95 masks are good at filtering out particles, they do require a bit of effort to use that many take for granted. Don't wear one for 8 hours straight either, take a break.

With that said, most people should be wearing a mask to prevent what is coming out of their own mouths and for that an N95 is mostly overkill. You just need a barrier to help block droplets from becoming airborne. Instead of spewing out 12-20 ft. streams of disease you reduce it to within 6 ft or less. Or at least that is the general idea. Masks do not take the place of social distancing, they work hand in hand. Just like seat belts and air bags in a car.

surgical or cloth masks are probably the best option for a majority of people.
Drug store masks or bandannas are fine for preventing you from spreading virus to others but provide very little protection for the wearer. This is fine in an environment where people are very socially conscious. However as the country opens up and people toss their mask in favor of their local watering hole or days at the beach, N95s will become the only way you can protect yourself if you find yourself in crowd.

I have an N95 mask and I have not noticed any difficulty in breathing. My problem is masks not exhausting stale air.

N95 masks cause hypoxia, headaches, lower your immunity, and unless you are in very close direct proximity to people with Covid19 are STUPID.

Is there a mask that does not force you to re-breath the same air? I find that very uncomfortable.

If you are healthy and do not have any lung/breathing conditions then an N95 mask shouldn't be a problem. The down side of those masks is that they require a little bit of effort to breathe in fresh air that filters in. If you have diminished capacity that could be difficult. So, it's a little bit of a catch 22 since N95 masks are good at filtering out particles, they do require a bit of effort to use that many take for granted. Don't wear one for 8 hours straight either, take a break.

With that said, most people should be wearing a mask to prevent what is coming out of their own mouths and for that an N95 is mostly overkill. You just need a barrier to help block droplets from becoming airborne. Instead of spewing out 12-20 ft. streams of disease you reduce it to within 6 ft or less. Or at least that is the general idea. Masks do not take the place of social distancing, they work hand in hand. Just like seat belts and air bags in a car.

Drug store masks or bandannas are fine for preventing you from spreading virus to others but provide very little protection for the wearer. This is fine in an environment where people are very socially conscious. However as the country opens up and people toss their mask in favor of their local watering hole or days at the beach, N95s will become the only way you can protect yourself if you find yourself in crowd.

I have an N95 mask and I have not noticed any difficulty in breathing. My problem is masks not exhausting stale air.

No it doesn't stop you from breathing in Bacteria or viruses.

Viruses are so small they go right through the "barrier" of the mask because they are extremely small. It is why I NEVER wear them, I have known this fact for decades.

Here is a link with a number of published papers showing that masks don't work at stopping Viruses from going through the masks.

Principia Scientific International

Why Masks Don’t Work Against COVID-19

Written by Denis G. Rancourt, PhD
Published on May 25, 2020

Excerpt:

Masks and respirators do not work. There have been extensive randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies, and meta-analysis reviews of RCT studies, which all show that masks and respirators do not work to prevent respiratory influenza-like illnesses, or respiratory illnesses believed to be transmitted by droplets and aerosol particles.

Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology, which I review, are such that masks and
respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what
we know about viral respiratory diseases: The main transmission path is long-residence-time
aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective-dose
is smaller than one aerosol particle.

The present paper about masks illustrates the degree to which governments, the mainstream
media, and institutional propagandists can decide to operate in a science vacuum, or select only
incomplete science that serves their interests. Such recklessness is also certainly the case with
the current global lockdown of over 1 billion people, an unprecedented experiment in medical
and political history.

Review of the Medical Literature
Here are key anchor points to the extensive scientific literature that establishes that wearing
surgical masks and respirators (e.g., “N95”) does not reduce the risk of contracting a verified
illness:

LINK

red bolding mine
========

Government, media and politically charged medical experts LIED to you and the public about the masks.

As I said, you may have COVID-19 and not know it. Why do you want to spread it?
Do you understand how this VIRUS works? A cloth mask does not stop it, at all. Even the N95 masks does not stop it. Corona is a microscopic bacteria that is between 0.013 - 0 0.004 microns in size. An N95 mask only stops 0.40 microns and larger.

Virus is even smaller than Bacteria, N95 Mask can NOT block them out, they are too small, which is why they go right through the masks.

I don't wear them because they don't work to block Viruses.

Fauci never said such thing in February. That was late January. You got that from here see link.
Austin American-Statesman

Published February 17th.

Trump took action the next day ??? Read my previous post. The dumb actions he took. I already answer that...

Deblasio that’s another BULLSHIT from Trump. Mayor was trying to save his city. You would think people like you and Trump should be happy because he refused to close his city. So I don’t see anything wrong with deblasio..

Of course you don't. Being that they were basically on the same side of this, you only blame Trump and not Deblasio, failing to admit that nobody had any idea at the time. This is one of the many unfortunate results of TDS.

Pelosi. If you look at the 2 Trump and Pelosi. Who looks like a fat pig? Trump.
Who act like a pig? Trump.

So why bring disparaging physical criticism into this? I never once mentioned it.

Pelosi went to China February 24, 2020 Monday. NOT early March. You lied. Pelosi never said go to China. You lied again.
So Pelosi went to China Town visiting her constituents, ate cookie and dim sum. Why is that a problem? Did she violate any law or restrictions if and when a senator or any government officials visiting her/his constituents is against the law? .

My Lord, the ignorance of that statement. You actually think that Chinatown is located in China?? We are doomed.

If Ted Cruz visit his constituents and have a beer. Why is that a problem?
If Rubio visit his constituents and eat burritos. Why is that a problem?

February 28 in his rally he called this a hoax. Played golf Match 7 & 8.

Been debunked many times over. What Trump said is that the commies using the virus (before nobody knew it was a threat) for political gain was a hoax.

*** SHOW ME A LINK WHERE..... COMMIES first two weeks of March trying to pass a bill to stop Trump's ability to singlehandedly issue travel bans.

You should know me better by now. I don't say things off the cuff. Reported on March 10th of this year.

We do not have commies here Ray. PROVE to us here why you are using commies.

All you have to do is visit the US Communist Party website. Then try to tell me any major differences between the Communists and the Democrats. I await your response.

Trump handling the Pandemic is the most chaotic and miserable unexcusable nonsense we’ve ever seen. He even said it will just miraculously go away. His reactions and How he handled this February for 2 months did not do anything is what he is being measured at then continue to give false informations.

Trump got all his information from his medical staff, mostly Dr. Fauci. All he did was reiterate what his staff told him; again, proving once again that nobody knew the seriousness of this threat.

We don’t need to convince you Ray. Look at the results. We are not blaming for the infections of 7.5 billions. We are blaming Trump how he downplayed the seriousness of the crisis here in US. Even today. We don’t think he is even serious. Today he just said if the deaths is 100,000 he save millions he did a good job. Only fucking stupid to say something like that.
I DO NOT lie Ray. I caught you several times lying.

You always claim that but never supply evidence. The deaths that took place were in contrast to the predictions of over 2 million deaths. And keep in mind how most states categorize Covid deaths. Now if they were properly categorized, it would probably be half of what is being reported.

Viruses are so small they go right through the "barrier" of the mask because they are extremely small. It is why I NEVER wear them, I have known this fact for decades.

Here is a link with a number of published papers showing that masks don't work at stopping Viruses from going through the masks.

Excerpt:

Masks and respirators do not work. There have been extensive randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies, and meta-analysis reviews of RCT studies, which all show that masks and respirators do not work to prevent respiratory influenza-like illnesses, or respiratory illnesses believed to be transmitted by droplets and aerosol particles.

Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology, which I review, are such that masks and
respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what
we know about viral respiratory diseases: The main transmission path is long-residence-time
aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective-dose

The present paper about masks illustrates the degree to which governments, the mainstream
media, and institutional propagandists can decide to operate in a science vacuum, or select only
incomplete science that serves their interests. Such recklessness is also certainly the case with
the current global lockdown of over 1 billion people, an unprecedented experiment in medical
and political history.

Here are key anchor points to the extensive scientific literature that establishes that wearing
surgical masks and respirators (e.g., “N95”) does not reduce the risk of contracting a verified
illness:

LINK

red bolding mine
========

Government, media and politically charged medical experts LIED to you and the public about the masks.

Masks don't work? Explain South Korea.

The confusion is that masks aren't particularity effective at preventing the wearer from contracting a disease, they are great for people who are asymptomatic or showing symptoms wearing the masks from spreading disease to others.

Excerpt:

and political history.

illness:

LINK

red bolding mine
========

The confusion is that masks aren't particularity effective at preventing the wearer from contracting a disease, they are great for people who are asymptomatic or showing symptoms wearing the masks from spreading disease to others.

It didn't work in South Korea either, why do you ignore base facts of POST 366?

Why did you ignore 8 published research papers in the link?

Viruses are small enough to go right through the mask, that is a FACT!

From WIKIPEDIA

"Structure

Coronaviruses are large, roughly spherical, particles with bulbous surface projections.[41] The average diameter of the virus particles is around 125 nm (.125 μm). The diameter of the envelope is 85 nm and the spikes are 20 nm long. The envelope of the virus in electron micrographs appears as a distinct pair of electron-dense shells (shells that are relatively opaque to the electron beam used to scan the virus particle)."

boldings mine

125 nm is equivalent to ,125 micron, which is well below the micron blocking limit of the N95 mask of .3 microns.

Like I say masks hardly block COVID-19 at all.

Last edited:

Excerpt:

and political history.

illness:

LINK

red bolding mine
========

It didn't work in South Korea either, why do you ignore base facts of POST 166?

Post 166 in this thread? Has nothing to do with with your point.

Ignore? For starters your source is a known conspiracy-theory outlet.

As for the studies it distorted.

First link conclusion is more studies need to be performed. I'm not even sure it concluded that the doctors in the study got the common cold while wearing face masks at all, they could have gotten sick from being outside of work or with family.

2nd link conclusion is that it's not conclusive however it appears to focus on the health of the mask wearer and not preventing disease from those around the person wearing a mask.

Maybe you should just link directly to the studies and not rely on conspiracy websites to tell you what they mean.

Fact, but misleading. Just like turning away and sneezing into your elbow helps reduce the spread of disease, that doesn't mean droplets don't escape or it's 100% effective. Masks help block the trajectory and force of droplets.

Here is a study that showed a reduction in the spread of disease due to wearing a mask. It's an actual study that is conclusive and not filtered through some knock off Alex Jones type bullshit.

From WIKIPEDIA

"Structure

Coronaviruses are large, roughly spherical, particles with bulbous surface projections.[41] The average diameter of the virus particles is around 125 nm (.125 μm). The diameter of the envelope is 85 nm and the spikes are 20 nm long. The envelope of the virus in electron micrographs appears as a distinct pair of electron-dense shells (shells that are relatively opaque to the electron beam used to scan the virus particle)."

boldings mine

125 nm is equivalent to ,125 micron, which is well below the micron blocking limit of the N95 mask of .3 microns.

Neat, dunning-kruger syndrome is fun. Maybe listen to medical experts and real scientists than going off and believing every word from some random conspiracy website because it tells you what you want to believe.

Excerpt:

and political history.

illness:

LINK

red bolding mine
========

First link conclusion is more studies need to be performed. I'm not even sure it concluded that the doctors in the study got the common cold while wearing face masks at all, they could have gotten sick from being outside of work or with family.

2nd link conclusion is that it's not conclusive however it appears to focus on the health of the mask wearer and not preventing disease from those around the person wearing a mask.

Maybe you should just link directly to the studies and not rely on conspiracy websites to tell you what they mean.

Fact, but misleading. Just like turning away and sneezing into your elbow helps reduce the spread of disease, that doesn't mean droplets don't escape or it's 100% effective. Masks help block the trajectory and force of droplets.

Here is a study that showed a reduction in the spread of disease due to wearing a mask. It's an actual study that is conclusive and not filtered through some knock off Alex Jones type bullshit.

From WIKIPEDIA

"Structure

boldings mine

Neat, dunning-kruger syndrome is fun. Maybe listen to medical experts and real scientists than going off and believing every word from some random conspiracy website because it tells you what you want to believe.

I corrected it to post 366.

No it is YOUR ignorance and now stupidity, Corona viruses are MEASURED to be on average as .125 microns in size, that is a FACT you can't explain that away. Masks are not designed to block at that size , which is why they are ineffective.

You were shown this FACT:

"Structure

You ignored it.

:auiqs.jpg:

Your fallacies destroys your own position because those published papers have nothing to do with the website you irrationally attack. It is OBVIOUS you never read the article with the listed published papers in it:

Here is what YOU miss:

"Review of the Medical Literature
illness:

Jacobs, J. L. et al. (2009) “Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: A randomized controlled trial”,nAmerican Journal of Infection Control, Volume 37, Issue 5, 417 – 419. Use of Surgical Face Masks to Reduce the Incidence of the Common Cold Among Health Care Workers in Japan: A Randomized Controlled Trial - PubMed

N95-masked health-care workers (HCW) were significantly more likely to experience headaches. Face mask use in HCW was not demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds. Cowling, B. et al. (2010) “Face masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: A
systematic review”, Epidemiology and Infection, 138(4), 449-456. doi:10.1017/S0950268809991658
https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...-to-prevent-transmission-of-influenza-virus-a systematicreview/64D368496EBDE0AFCC6639CCC9D8BC05

None of the studies reviewed showed a benefit from wearing a mask, in either HCW or community members in households (H). See summary Tables 1 and 2 therein. bin-Reza et al. (2012) “The use of masks and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: a systematic review of the scientific evidence”, Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 6(4), 257–267. Error - Cookies Turned Off

“There were 17 eligible studies. … None of the studies established a conclusive
relationship between mask ⁄ respirator use and protection against influenza
infection.”
Smith, J.D. et al. (2016)

“We identified 6 clinical studies … In the meta-analysis of the clinical studies,
we found no significant difference between N95 respirators and surgical
masks in associated risk of (a) laboratory-confirmed respiratory infection, (b)
influenza-like illness, or (c) reported work-place absenteeism.”
Offeddu, V. et al. (2017) “Effectiveness of Masks and Respirators Against Respiratory
Infections in Healthcare Workers: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis”, Clinical
Infectious Diseases, Volume 65, Issue 11, 1 December 2017, Pages 1934–1942,
Effectiveness of Masks and Respirators Against Respiratory Infections in Healthcare Workers: A Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisEffectiveness of Masks and Respirators Against Respiratory Infections in Healthcare Workers: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
“Self-reported assessment of clinical outcomes was prone to bias. Evidence of a
protective effect of masks or respirators against verified respiratory infection
(VRI) was not statistically significant”;
as per Fig. 2c therein: Radonovich, L.J. et al. (2019) “N95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Influenza Among Health Care Personnel: A Randomized Clinical Trial”, JAMA. 2019; 322(9): 824–833. doi:10.1001/jama.2019.11645 N95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Laboratory-Confirmed Influenza in Health Care PersonnelN95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Laboratory-Confirmed Influenza in Health Care Personnel
“Among 2862 randomized participants, 2371 completed the study and
accounted for 5180 HCW-seasons. … Among outpatient health care personnel,
N95 respirators vs medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in
no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”
Long, Y. et al. (2020) “Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks against
influenza: A systematic review and meta-analysis”, J Evid Based Med. 2020; 1- 9.
Error - Cookies Turned Off
Error - Cookies Turned Offhttps://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/jebm.12381
“A total of six RCTs involving 9 171 participants were included. There were no statistically significant differences in preventing laboratory-confirmed influenza, laboratory-confirmed respiratory viral infections, laboratory-confirmed
respiratory infection and influenza-like illness using N95 respirators and surgical
masks. Meta-analysis indicated a protective effect of N95 respirators against
laboratory-confirmed bacterial colonization (RR = 0.58, 95% CI 0.43-0.78). The
use of N95 respirators compared with surgical masks is not associated with a
lower risk of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”

======

This stuff and many more has been known for years.

You are too lazy to be rational.

Last edited:

Unfortunately when someone wears a mask they are protecting others and not as much themselves. You have to not be a selfish asshole to understand the concept I guess.

Good luck with the social shaming. It doesn't work on me, I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me.

PS- I walked through the local ALDI store earlier today, they had a sign that said - "Masks encouraged". 80% of the people in the store CHOSE not to wear masks.

It's not about shame. You're just a garbage human being who isn't capable of doing the bare minimum for others. I don't expect you to feel shame over it.

Have fun with your seat belt, car insurance and obeying traffic signals, it's pretty much the same thing.
Not even close.

But do continue to give up your freedoms, that is what sheep do!

sheeple-tv2.jpg

You sound like you should be on a ledge somewhere, or hiding under your bed. :rofl:

Is it not plausible that if we needed masks day in and day out, our bodies would have developed filters in our breathing apparatus to handle microbes while letting in oxygen? Haven’t we developed immune systems instead? Derp....

Our bodies already have been incorporating virus genes into our genomes for millions of years (at least 45-60 million years ago in our ancestors). Not only have we, it’s to our benefit.

Please do wear a mask, it helps to identify you as a fool.

Excerpt:

and political history.

illness:

LINK

red bolding mine
========

From WIKIPEDIA

"Structure

boldings mine

No it is YOUR ignorance and now stupidity, Corona viruses are MEASURED to be on average as .125 microns in size, that is a FACT you can't explain that away. Masks are not designed to block at that size , which is why they are ineffective.

"Structure

You ignored it.

Your fallacies destroys your own position because those published papers have nothing to do with the website you irrationally attack. It is OBVIOUS you never read the article with the listed published papers in it:

Here is what YOU miss:

illness:

Jacobs, J. L. et al. (2009) “Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: A randomized controlled trial”,nAmerican Journal of Infection Control, Volume 37, Issue 5, 417 – 419. Use of Surgical Face Masks to Reduce the Incidence of the Common Cold Among Health Care Workers in Japan: A Randomized Controlled Trial - PubMed

N95-masked health-care workers (HCW) were significantly more likely to experience headaches. Face mask use in HCW was not demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds. Cowling, B. et al. (2010) “Face masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: A
systematic review”, Epidemiology and Infection, 138(4), 449-456. doi:10.1017/S0950268809991658
https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...-to-prevent-transmission-of-influenza-virus-a systematicreview/64D368496EBDE0AFCC6639CCC9D8BC05

None of the studies reviewed showed a benefit from wearing a mask, in either HCW or community members in households (H). See summary Tables 1 and 2 therein. bin-Reza et al. (2012) “The use of masks and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: a systematic review of the scientific evidence”, Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 6(4), 257–267. Error - Cookies Turned Off

infection.”

“We identified 6 clinical studies … In the meta-analysis of the clinical studies,
Offeddu, V. et al. (2017) “Effectiveness of Masks and Respirators Against Respiratory
Infections in Healthcare Workers: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis”, Clinical
Effectiveness of Masks and Respirators Against Respiratory Infections in Healthcare Workers: A Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisEffectiveness of Masks and Respirators Against Respiratory Infections in Healthcare Workers: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
protective effect of masks or respirators against verified respiratory infection
as per Fig. 2c therein: Radonovich, L.J. et al. (2019) “N95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Influenza Among Health Care Personnel: A Randomized Clinical Trial”, JAMA. 2019; 322(9): 824–833. doi:10.1001/jama.2019.11645 N95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Laboratory-Confirmed Influenza in Health Care PersonnelN95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Laboratory-Confirmed Influenza in Health Care Personnel
N95 respirators vs medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in
Long, Y. et al. (2020) “Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks against
influenza: A systematic review and meta-analysis”, J Evid Based Med. 2020; 1- 9.
Error - Cookies Turned OffError - Cookies Turned Off
“A total of six RCTs involving 9 171 participants were included. There were no statistically significant differences in preventing laboratory-confirmed influenza, laboratory-confirmed respiratory viral infections, laboratory-confirmed
respiratory infection and influenza-like illness using N95 respirators and surgical

======

So you like to repeat yourself then?

Not even close.

But do continue to give up your freedoms, that is what sheep do!

sheeple-tv2.jpg

You probably wear a seatbelt cuz the government told you to.

Excerpt:

and political history.

illness:

LINK

red bolding mine
========

From WIKIPEDIA

"Structure

boldings mine

"Structure

You ignored it.

Here is what YOU miss:

illness:

infection.”

Error - Cookies Turned OffError - Cookies Turned Off

======

So you like to repeat yourself then?

I am the one who posted evidence, your replies have been unworthy of the trash basket.

You keep ignoring the known facts over and over, you don't even try to discuss it.

You are pathetic.

its better to be prepared for a crisis and not have one, then have a crisis to which we are not prepared

you follow?

Trump is treating us as if we're still under the articles of confederation, that states should compete with each other for resources

that's why he's an idiot, that's why we're fucked

Forum List

Back