CDZ Why aren't women gymnasts competing against the men?

Most of the sniveling was over how money was distributed to various sports by schools and universities. 2nd rate college football coaches getting $7 million dollar salaries while womens' athletics programs get squat for supplies and travel.

women are better at gymnastics so where are all the gals feeling manish?

Great point I loved little Gabriel..

Gabrielle Douglas-GettyImages-149692482_master.jpg

Women compete in four events. Men compete in six events.

Women
balance beam
floor
Vault
uneven parallel bars

Men
rings
floor
parallel bars
high bar
vault
Pommel horse

The exercises are different, because men’s bodies and women’s bodies are different.

Women
balance beam
floor
Vault
uneven parallel bars

Men
rings
floor
parallel bars
high bar
vault
Pommel horse

The exercises are different, because men’s bodies and women’s bodies are different.
OMG I agree with you. You finally changing your stripes?

Women
balance beam
floor
Vault
uneven parallel bars

Men
rings
floor
parallel bars
high bar
vault
Pommel horse

That makes no sense.

Women
balance beam
floor
Vault
uneven parallel bars

Men
rings
floor
parallel bars
high bar
vault
Pommel horse

That makes no sense.
A liberal admitting men and women are different.
So no men using your daughters restrooms eh?

Women cannot directly compete with men at the top level in any physical sport. The difference in upper body strength and speed is too great. Chris Evert once said that even in her prime the top 3000 male college players could beat her. It's too bad we don't have honesty like that anymore.

Women might be able to compete in track events, but probably not win much. I used to be a better than average tennis player, but I doubt I could beat that black gal who now leads the pack, can't remember her name at the moment, Zena or something?. Most women don't want to get as muscle bound as she is, though, and admit to that, which is why they don't compete in the sports where they could compete if they wanted to. But most need to stay separate, and schools and universities should finance women's athletics a better as well; many of us have daughters as well as sons. My mother loved playing basketball, skeet shooting, and calf roping, my daughter still plays tennis, golf, skeet shooting, and barrel racing, and they cost as much for women as they do for men.

Last edited:
Women might be able to compete in track events, but probably not win much. I used to be a than average tennis player, but I doubt I could beat that black gal who now leads the pack, can't remember her name at the moment, Zena or something?. Most women don't want to get as muscle bound as she is, though, and admit to that, which is why they don't compete in the sports where they could compete if they wanted to. But most need to stay separate, and schools and universities should finance women's athletics a better as well; many of us have daughters as well as sons. My mother loved playing basketball, skeet shooting, and calf roping, my daughter still plays tennis, golf, skeet shooting, and barrel racing, and they cost as much for women as they do for men.
Serena looks like she has some man genes
women can't compete....look at the times/scores for the top women vs the top men

2nd rate college football coaches getting $7 million dollar salaries while womens' athletics programs get squat for supplies and travel.

You can't blame that on the 2nd rate colleges. For colleges, football is a profit centre and high paid coaches produce winning teams (most of the time). When 27 million viewers tune in to see womens' lacrosse, they will pony up the big salaries.

True.

women can't compete....look at the times/scores for the top women vs the top men

They could compete in a couple, if they wanted to trade muscle and single minded dedication for looks. Women could match speed and stamina in the short events. Few want to, which is why there is a shortage of them in 'the best' times.

True.

They could compete in a couple, if they wanted to trade muscle and single minded dedication for looks. Women could match speed and stamina in the short events. Few want to, which is why there is a shortage of them in 'the best' times.
the 10th best man is like 9.82 100m
the best female 10.49

Forum List

Back