Why Aren't the Republicans Calling Witnesses to Defend Trump?

So far all Republicans have done is try to smear the witnesses before the House. The witnesses the Republicans want to call have no knowledge of Trump's activities in Ukraine.

Why don't the Republicans call Pompeo?

Why don't the Republicans call Giuliani?

Why don't the Republicans call Pence?

Why don't the Republicans call Mulvaney?

These are all people with first hand knowledge of what happened- if there was no bribery attempt- they could testify as to their first hand knowledge that there was no bribery attempt.

If the President wasn't demanding an investigation into Biden's in exchange for arms or for a visit in the White House- these people could make that absolutely clear- easily.
'
Why don't Republicans want to mount a defense with witnesses who can refute those who say there was a quid pro quo for Trump's personal benefit?

Well why don’t you ask why the Dems also don’t call those same people? Could it be because they have firsthand knowledge that doesn’t support the Democrats agenda?

So far all Republicans have done is try to smear the witnesses before the House. The witnesses the Republicans want to call have no knowledge of Trump's activities in Ukraine.

These are all people with first hand knowledge of what happened- if there was no bribery attempt- they could testify as to their first hand knowledge that there was no bribery attempt.

If the President wasn't demanding an investigation into Biden's in exchange for arms or for a visit in the White House- these people could make that absolutely clear- easily.
'
Why don't Republicans want to mount a defense with witnesses who can refute those who say there was a quid pro quo for Trump's personal benefit?

You dumbass, your post says you don't have the slightest friggin clue about what is going on. Try paying more attention to what's truly important than trivial nonsense like sports and reality TV from now on. And until you do, please refrain from voting in any election for anything or anyone.

That was my first thought, but I held back, no one on here is really that out of it, I thought.
Boy was I wrong.

'
Zelensky already made a statement that exonerates Trump.

Trump released the transcript that exonerates him.

Trump already has the facts.

Democrats have people feeling like Trump did something wrong. You can't defend against feelings with facts.

What is Zelinsky going to say, he is in desperate need to have Trump continue to support the Ukraine. If he would say anything negative we all know Trump would retaliate.He had no choice.
He released a summary not a transcript. One person who was on the call will testify next week there omissions that were important. That individual was so concerned about the nature of the call he reported it to his superiors.

Trump has the facts so testify.

All the relevant facts are known. No more witnesses are necessary.

And of course, there is no there there. No crime. No bribery, fraud, extortion, QPQ...any of it. It's all bullshit.

No, wait! Trump fired an ambassador he didn't like. The NERVE!!!!!

You certainly seem determined that Americans don't hear the remainder of the witnesses......

Meanwhile- back on topic- why in their witness list do you think the
Republicans are not calling Giuliani?
Because he's the President's lawyer, moron. He isn't legally allowed to testify.

Thanks for agreeing that Giuliani was pursuing Trump's personal interests in Ukraine.

The GOP can certainly request him as a witness- they had no problem with doing so with the whistleblower.

Giuliani can certainly appear- and he can refuse to answer questions citing attorney client privelege- but every question he did refuse to answer that question for would mean it would be a question regarding Trump's personal interests- not the President's official interests.

'
Yeah, it's pretty funny that Jordan the Monkey whines that none of the witnesses so far had first hand knowledge (which is untrue), but he did not mention that Trump won't let the first hand witnesses testify. And as you aptly noted, the Republicans aren't calling them to testify.

That speaks volumes.

I wonder what Monkey Jordan's talking point will be when first hand witnesses testify and back up what the other witnesses have said.

giphy.gif

Is hunter Biden your cocaine dealer?

Stop it already fag face.
Nice non sequitur. Got an actual answer? If Republican's primary issue is that none of the witnesses have first hand knowledge. Why not call those witnesses that DO? Why is the White House blocking testimony from those with first hand knowledge?

Would you think that the written words from the call had first hand knowledge?

How do you prove a negative? The burden of proof is on the crazy political coup democrats. The president's strategy would be to confront the alleged "whistle blower" but strangely enough he(she) is nowhere to be found. The rest of the alleged "evidence" is nothing but heresay.

An impeachment isn't a fucking coup and in almost any hearings the other side can call witnesses.

You are grotesquely uninformed.

'

Well why don’t you ask why the Dems also don’t call those same people? Could it be because they have firsthand knowledge that doesn’t support the Democrats agenda?
Giuliani was subpoened by Democrats in September.

'

You dumbass, your post says you don't have the slightest friggin clue about what is going on. Try paying more attention to what's truly important than trivial nonsense like sports and reality TV from now on. And until you do, please refrain from voting in any election for anything or anyone.

That was my first thought, but I held back, no one on here is really that out of it, I thought.
Boy was I wrong.
Syriusly, Good news for you. Some of the dumbest people in the world think you are dumb. Dumbass Trump supporters feel cohesive thought and intelligence is stupidity.
I never realized there were so many absolutely stupid, disgusting human beings in the US until Trump was elected. I think most these people know they are stupid and disgusting. I think they may even take pride in being stupid and disgusting.

The Trumper Sycophant Republicans can't call witnesses.

If they did the witnesses would either purger themselves or implicate Trump.

That's why Trump is ordering his people not to testify

'

Boy was I wrong.
Syriusly, Good news for you. Some of the dumbest people in the world think you are dumb. Dumbass Trump supporters feel cohesive thought and intelligence is stupidity.
I never realized there were so many absolutely stupid, disgusting human beings in the US until Trump was elected. I think most these people know they are stupid and disgusting. I think they may even take pride in being stupid and disgusting.

You are talking to the person who without a doubt is the least intelligent person in this group.
Dont be jelli.

All the relevant facts are known. No more witnesses are necessary.

And of course, there is no there there. No crime. No bribery, fraud, extortion, QPQ...any of it. It's all bullshit.

No, wait! Trump fired an ambassador he didn't like. The NERVE!!!!!

You certainly seem determined that Americans don't hear the remainder of the witnesses......

Meanwhile- back on topic- why in their witness list do you think the
Republicans are not calling Giuliani?
Because he's the President's lawyer, moron. He isn't legally allowed to testify.

Thanks for agreeing that Giuliani was pursuing Trump's personal interests in Ukraine.

The GOP can certainly request him as a witness- they had no problem with doing so with the whistleblower.

Giuliani can certainly appear- and he can refuse to answer questions citing attorney client privelege- but every question he did refuse to answer that question for would mean it would be a question regarding Trump's personal interests- not the President's official interests.
Schiff can call him as a witness, if he wants him so bad. Of course, he will decline to testify since he's the President's lawyer.

Why do you bother posting when you just make things up?

'

Giuliani was subpoened by Democrats in September.

So it appears they didn’t like what he had to say, as he wasn’t called during these impeachment proceedings.

'
Even Rudy doesn't wanna commit that much perjury.

Forum List

Back