Why aren't the Muslims denouncing extremists?

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Good question. I hear all the time why won't the "good" Muslims denounce their extremists. Maybe they do and people choose NOT to see it. :eusa_shhh:

Why Muslims Hate Terrorism More - The Daily Beast

Google is a useful tool.:eusa_angel:

Indonesian Muslims Denounce ISIS Ideology of a Islamic State | The Real Singapore
“We strongly condemn the violence and terror waged by ISIS; they go against Islamic teachings,” Teguh Santosa, deputy chairman of Indonesia’s second-largest Muslim organization, Muhammadiyah, said in a press statement on Saturday.

“We cannot stand silent as we witness this [movement]. It’s true that forming and joining a group is the right of every citizen, but we cannot tolerate violence. The government must take firm action [against ISIS’s influence].”

Teguh warned Indonesian Muslims not to be duped by the hardline Muslim crusaders of ISIS, saying that the group is merely donning an Islamic mask but do not carry the true religious teachings of the prophet, given its notoriety for brutal force and violence.​

Thousands Of British Muslims Gather To Denounce ISIS, Hear Messages Of Peace (PICTURES)

British Imams denounce ISIS | Ryan J. Hite

Many Muslim leaders have denounced the Islamic State | WashingtonExaminer.com

Muslim leaders denounce persecution of Christians by ISIS - Independent Catholic News

Leading voices in the Muslim world have denounced the persecution of Christians in Iraq, by Islamic State (formerly called ISIS).

Iyad Ameen Madani, the Secretary General for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, which representing 57 countries, and 1.4 billion Muslims said in a statement that he officially denounced the "forced deportation under the threat of execution” of Christians, calling it a "crime that cannot be tolerated.” He also distanced Islam from the actions of the militant group known as ISIS, saying they "have nothing to do with Islam and its principles that call for justice, kindness, fairness, freedom of faith and coexistence.”

In Turkey, the spiritual successor to the caliphate under the Ottoman Empire, Mehmet Gormez said during a peace conference of Islamic scholars: "an entity that lacks legal justification has no authority to declare war against a political gathering, any country or community." He stressed that Muslims should not be hostile towards those with different views, values and beliefs.

"The statement made against Christians is truly awful. Islamic scholars need to focus on this (because) an inability to peacefully sustain other faiths and cultures heralds the collapse of a civilization."

He went on to say that Muslims should not be hostile towards "people with different views, values and beliefs, and regard them as enemies.”​

Fiqh al-Liberali Muslims all over the world denounce ISIS caliphate | Pakistan Today

7 Reasons Why Muslims Are Not Silent About ISIS

see? I told ya------its the ZIONIST CONTROLLED MEDIA ---just look out your window----
---you will see hordes of muslims DEMONSTRATING against any and all persecution of
chrisitians and destruction of churches anywhere in the world -----and MOST specifically
the LACK of churches in Saudi Arabia and the shredding of bibles there

I frequent international media websites daily, The stories of denunciation of ISIS, Levant, Al Nusra are just the most recent ones.

I think for joe and mary six pack in the west who keep asking "why don't muslims denounce ...................(fill in the blank) is that they are ignorant. Muslims world wide are appalled at IS and the atrocities they are committing.

I'm saying that in the true sense of the word. If joe and mary six pack use the internet they are on facebook or following the Kardashians.

Their version of the news is a local station at 6 o'clock where maybe at best they get a one minute report on the "middle east today". And 30 seconds of that report usually goes "Hamas fired rockets today/Israel strikes Gaza/Ceasefire ends in 45 minutes".

Consequently those that ask that question literally are ignorant of the truth.

We're political animals Coyote so we are in tune with world events. Joe average is watching lawnmower races and Mary is watching a Real Housewives show.

I'm not knocking that by the way. :lol: Odds are they are a lot less stressed out than we are day to day.

Last edited:
I frequent international media websites daily, The stories of denunciation of ISIS, Levant, Al Nusra are just the most recent ones.

I think for joe and mary six pack in the west who keep asking "why don't muslims denounce ...................(fill in the blank) is that they are ignorant. Muslims world wide are appalled at IS and the atrocities they are committing.

I'm saying that in the true sense of the word. If joe and mary six pack use the internet they are on facebook or following the Kardashians.

Their version of the news is a local station at 6 o'clock where maybe at best they get a one minute report on the "middle east today". And 30 seconds of that report usually goes "Hamas fired rockets today/Israel strikes Gaza/Ceasefire ends in 45 minutes".

We're political animals Coyote so we are in tune with world events. Joe average is watching lawnmower races and Mary is watching a Real Housewives show.

I'm not knocking that by the way. :lol: Odds are they are a lot less stressed out than we are day to day.

who is "joe and mary six pack"??? I heard of tupac shakur-----but never a sixpak joe

I have had lots and lots of muslim acquaintances from many different parts of the world over
the past 50 years. I heard lots of information even long before there was a net. -----
uhm....including the HABITS of American men and women -------"muslim mothers are not
like American mothers-----muslim mothers cook and take care of their children" etc etc ---
American mothers also SMOKE CIGARETTES and DRINK BEER (gee---my mom did neither but
even so -------why COMMENT ON IT?) American women walk around naked........

who is the "we" who are "stressed out"??? Speaking of being INFORMED-----the only absolutely
illiterate women I have ever encountered (other than the brain damaged)------have been muslim
women----some from south east Asian background and some from African background. They were
very well informed--------they KNEW everything -------its all in the Koran and they got to hear that
information incessantly. Why are you so bitter, tiny?

Did I mention that I just happened to have been in New York City on 9-11------quite near the
MUSLIM PART OF TOWN----- the celebrations on ATLANTIC AVENUE, BROOKLYN----were
very "touching" Did I mention that the best place to actually SEE the WTC go down
was----ATLANTIC AVENUE happy people could stand on the steps of the mosques over there---
right near the arab bakery where they were happily buying mamoul (spelling?) for the celebrations.

speaking of BEING INFORMED------I must say the best informed people are muslim children-----
within ONE day of 9-11-------they all seemed to know that the JEWS WHO WORKED IN THE WTC
DID NOT GO TO WORK THAT DAY-----they all called in sick. such well informed children!!!!

word gets around REALLY FAST in the ummah

why are you so bitter, tiny?

Now that I think of it-----it was from a muslim child that I first learned that ALL OF THE
MIDDLE EAST IS "MUSLIM LAND" --------it was more than 50 years ago. so well informed.
Tiny---you just do not speak to the right people-----that kid who informed me about
"MUSLIM LAND" was the son of a Pakistani diplomat to the UN. Less than five years later---
I learned that ALL OF THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT is----muslim land----more specifically
THE MOGHUL EMPIRE. See? some people DO KNOW.
You need to mingle with the right people. ----------sixpac joe is not doing it for you.
I did not need a computer those many decades ago-----In fact, I had never left the USA.

Good question. I hear all the time why won't the "good" Muslims denounce their extremists. Maybe they do and people choose NOT to see it. :eusa_shhh:

Indonesian Muslims Denounce ISIS Ideology of a Islamic State | The Real Singapore
“We strongly condemn the violence and terror waged by ISIS; they go against Islamic teachings,” Teguh Santosa, deputy chairman of Indonesia’s second-largest Muslim organization, Muhammadiyah, said in a press statement on Saturday.

“We cannot stand silent as we witness this [movement]. It’s true that forming and joining a group is the right of every citizen, but we cannot tolerate violence. The government must take firm action [against ISIS’s influence].”

Teguh warned Indonesian Muslims not to be duped by the hardline Muslim crusaders of ISIS, saying that the group is merely donning an Islamic mask but do not carry the true religious teachings of the prophet, given its notoriety for brutal force and violence.​

Thousands Of British Muslims Gather To Denounce ISIS, Hear Messages Of Peace (PICTURES)

Muslim leaders denounce persecution of Christians by ISIS - Independent Catholic News

Leading voices in the Muslim world have denounced the persecution of Christians in Iraq, by Islamic State (formerly called ISIS).

Iyad Ameen Madani, the Secretary General for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, which representing 57 countries, and 1.4 billion Muslims said in a statement that he officially denounced the "forced deportation under the threat of execution” of Christians, calling it a "crime that cannot be tolerated.” He also distanced Islam from the actions of the militant group known as ISIS, saying they "have nothing to do with Islam and its principles that call for justice, kindness, fairness, freedom of faith and coexistence.”

In Turkey, the spiritual successor to the caliphate under the Ottoman Empire, Mehmet Gormez said during a peace conference of Islamic scholars: "an entity that lacks legal justification has no authority to declare war against a political gathering, any country or community." He stressed that Muslims should not be hostile towards those with different views, values and beliefs.

"The statement made against Christians is truly awful. Islamic scholars need to focus on this (because) an inability to peacefully sustain other faiths and cultures heralds the collapse of a civilization."

He went on to say that Muslims should not be hostile towards "people with different views, values and beliefs, and regard them as enemies.”​

Fiqh al-Liberali Muslims all over the world denounce ISIS caliphate | Pakistan Today

Look at the sequence of events and you will see that the imams and clerics only denounce ALL terrorism and not single out Islamic terrorism. When they do denounce Islamic terrorism it is because they themselves are being threatened .
A ggod example of this is when fat andy chowdry's extremist group started to protest at Brize Norton when soldiers were repatriated from Iraq and afgahnistan, as the Hearses drove past the muslims group would scream insults and shout out such things as "this is what happens to baby killers". The British mourners would turn on the muslims angrily and the muslims would demand protection from the police. A group of British people decided to protest outside of the extremist mosque the group used and cause disruption to the prayers and sermons. The police were called who did nothing because there was no threats of violence, so the imams decided to denounce the group for their protests at the repatriations until such a time as the heat was taken of. This is how the muslims denounce terrorists and terrorism, half heartedly until the wind changes direction

Where are the thousand strong muslims protests against Islamic terrorism and extremism. Where are the placards proclaiming " NOT IN MY NAME " and " NOT IN THE NAME OF MY RELIGION " . Could it be that there are none because it is against the religion of islam to denounce a fellow muslim.

Where are the thousand strong muslims protests against Islamic terrorism and extremism. Where are the placards proclaiming " NOT IN MY NAME " and " NOT IN THE NAME OF MY RELIGION " . Could it be that there are none because it is against the religion of islam to denounce a fellow muslim.

Phoen-----actually it IS against Islamic law for a muslim to testify in favor of
a non muslim over a muslim------and generally it is against Islamic law to
speak publically against ANYTHING Islamic-----especially in a non muslim place. ---
but muslims certainly OBJECT to each other "at home" -------in fact,, they kill each
other quite openly. ----in groups-----in massive movements. HOWEVER there is a way
around the law that helps ----to wit ****TAKFIR***** when muslims need to
fight each other they LEGALIZE it by declaring the "other side" NOT MUSLIM
(edict of takfir) All of east Pakistan was TAKFIRED in 1971 in order to legalize
some 1/4 million rapes. (remember----there are millions of muslims objecting to the
persecution of Christians in muslim lands----but the ZIONIST CONTROLLED MEDIA
is hiding it from you)

You being to wonder if they are not all secretly reveling in the idea of a worldwide caliphate.

You being to wonder if they are not all secretly reveling in the idea of a worldwide caliphate.

now now-----you know there is never an "ALL" --------not "all"-----99% maybe but never
*****ALL*****

fear not-----the GOOD NEWS is that the caliphate cannot function without at least
a few jews or christians-------someone has to make the wine and beer.

Phoenall; Look at the sequence of events and you will see that the imams and clerics only denounce ALL terrorism and not single out Islamic terrorism. When they do denounce Islamic terrorism it is because they themselves are being threatened . A ggod example of this is when fat andy chowdry's extremist group started to protest at Brize Norton when soldiers were repatriated from Iraq and afgahnistan said:
Phoen-----shame on you-----are you SUGGESTING that are not entirely confident of
the SINCERITY of Islamic diplomats during goody two shoe "peace conferences"???
shame on you.......... I bet you don't even know how to sing KUMBAYA.

Of course Muslims condemn terrorism by Muslims.

Muslims are the biggest victims of terrorism by Muslims.

I have never heard a Shiite muslim COMPLAIN of the fact that sunnis murder
them. In fact in my experience (such that it is) ----they actually deny it
is happening-------and confronted with the fact------they seem offended.
well-----that was then----like a few decades ago. I was actually surprised once
when a bangla deshi described the west Pakistanis as "very bad people"
"they did very bad things" gee---it was a first for me----about ten years ago.
During the 1971 war------all I got from Pakistanis was "you don't understand"
in reference to BOTH the war and-----killings of Shiites in west pakistan

Look at the sequence of events and you will see that the imams and clerics only denounce ALL terrorism and not single out Islamic terrorism. When they do denounce Islamic terrorism it is because they themselves are being threatened .
A ggod example of this is when fat andy chowdry's extremist group started to protest at Brize Norton when soldiers were repatriated from Iraq and afgahnistan, as the Hearses drove past the muslims group would scream insults and shout out such things as "this is what happens to baby killers". The British mourners would turn on the muslims angrily and the muslims would demand protection from the police. A group of British people decided to protest outside of the extremist mosque the group used and cause disruption to the prayers and sermons. The police were called who did nothing because there was no threats of violence, so the imams decided to denounce the group for their protests at the repatriations until such a time as the heat was taken of. This is how the muslims denounce terrorists and terrorism, half heartedly until the wind changes direction

They are denouncing ISIS in particular. There are many examples where they have denounced Islamic extremism.

All terrorism SHOULD be denounced, don't you think? Of course, Muslims are the only group expected to denounce the religious extremism of their own. No other religious group is called upon to do so and condemned when they fail to do so on mass at every singe incidence.

Strange that.

Umh...I just gave a whole bunch of examples where it's being specifically denounced as unIslamic.:doubt:

Phoenall; Look at the sequence of events and you will see that the imams and clerics only denounce ALL terrorism and not single out Islamic terrorism. When they do denounce Islamic terrorism it is because they themselves are being threatened . A ggod example of this is when fat andy chowdry's extremist group started to protest at Brize Norton when soldiers were repatriated from Iraq and afgahnistan said:
Phoen-----shame on you-----are you SUGGESTING that are not entirely confident of
the SINCERITY of Islamic diplomats during goody two shoe "peace conferences"???
shame on you.......... I bet you don't even know how to sing KUMBAYA.

Sing it, I wrote it. Or at least the obscene version when I was one of Baden Powells best

Last edited by a moderator:

They are denouncing ISIS in particular. There are many examples where they have denounced Islamic extremism.

All terrorism SHOULD be denounced, don't you think? Of course, Muslims are the only group expected to denounce the religious extremism of their own. No other religious group is called upon to do so and condemned when they fail to do so on mass at every singe incidence.

Strange that.

Only when they are forced into doing so by world opinion, until then they are silent and just let the world slip by. If you look at the protests you will see more generic "stop all terrorism" posters than you will see specific "stop isis" or "stop hamas" posters as that would be a breach of their religious code.
Yes I agree all terrorism should be denounced, and not just denounced but eliminated completely. Abdel Rahman al-Rashed, a Muslim and the general manager of Arab news channel, Al-Arabiya stated that it is a "fact that not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is equally certain, and exceptionally painful, that almost all terrorists are Muslims" and blamed radical clerics for hijacking the peace-loving and tolerant religion of Islam

Then we have the facts of terrorism that leave a cold shiver running down your spine

Statistics compiled by the United States government's Counterterrorism Center present a more complicated picture. 21% of fatalities of known and specified terrorist incidents in 2006 were attributed to Islamic extremists. A majority of over-all incidents were considered of either "unknown/unspecified" or a secular political nature. The vast majority of the "unknown/unspecified" terrorism fatalities did however happen in Islamic regions such as Iraq, Afghanistan and India.

So as you can see the vast majority of terrorist attacks are coming from Islamic sources, and the muslims in those areas are afraid to speak out against the terrorists in case they are next targets.

I see the ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST SUPPORTERS on here demanding that Pro Israelis and Jews condemn the "state terrorism of Israel" when there is no such thing. This solely because they need to take the focus away from Islamic state sponsored terrorism endemic in the islamic communities. I live in a part of the UK were Islamic extremism is rife so see the self imposed apartheid every day. The muslim enclaves in run down slum areas, the gutted cars at the side of the road. The rubble strewn all around that is used as ammunition against police and firemen. The smell of decay and rot that permeates the air while the men lounge against walls spitting at anyone that passes. Parts are likened to Beirut and gaza because of the look of the place and all because that is how the muslim prefers to live.

So remember what the muslim P.M or Turkey said " there is no such thing as moderate islam, there is only islam "

Umh...I just gave a whole bunch of examples where it's being specifically denounced as unIslamic.:doubt:

After the event and when world focus is on the muslims because they have been silent. Then and only then do they decide to do something, and you find it is half hearted and done by the women. The men are too busy plotting the next attack on the kuffar. That is the reality of Islamic denouncement of Islamic terrorism, a half hearted protest that soon fizzles out and they go back to their daily routines. Were is the passion and violence seen when they protest against the west and their killings of Islamic terrorists, why don't we see the clashes with police and other groups that we see when the voices lifted against Islamic terrorism by concerned citizens. Look closely and you will see the painted over cracks and filled in holes.

council meeting are forming to denounce the ISIS and use violence in the name of Islam. They are speaking out on a local level.
It need to get an "authority" that muslims around the world would recognize to go on major TV and speak out. There should be a takfir for any who join groups like ISIS and take up violence in the name of Islam.

council meeting are forming to denounce the ISIS and use violence in the name of Islam. They are speaking out on a local level.
It need to get an "authority" that muslims around the world would recognize to go on major TV and speak out. There should be a takfir for any who join groups like ISIS and take up violence in the name of Islam.

Oh----good. it won't help----but it would be nice if it ROLLED itself into an actual movement.
"TAKFIR" helps only if the people who issue the TAKFIR ----are considered authoritative by
the "TAKFIR" objects. Shiites could care less if a sunni issues a "TAKFIR"<<<< ----
Keep in mind----muslims reject the idea of INTERMEDIATORS with heaven ----unless they happen
to like the idea of WHO IT IS Anyone who wants to worship clown CALIPH Bagdhadi-----will
with full confidence that the clown has the ear of allah. It's times like this that make a POPE seem
like a useful idea-------assuming the pope has a brain

Forum List

Back