Why Aren't Schoolkids Protesting About Lax School SECURITY ?

And a bad man toting an assault type rifles with a 150 round magazine is tougher to stop. So why rhe fuck do you asswiprs want to keep arming crazy people with these guns?
You might need one someday. what if a gang of a dozen motorcycle or MS-13 thugs shows up on your front lawn ?

PS - almost all mass shooting did not involve an assault rifle.

Unlike you, I am not a drug dealer that competes with MS13. I don't worry about it.

Jesus fuck you people are such assholes " OMG OMG it's not an assault rife OMG OMG OMG""

Look, you have no argument else you would not have to resort to that stupids argument,.

Everyone knows what is mean by assault type rifles.

We had an assault rifle ban - what guns were included? Well, asshole?

You & your Nazi buddies the NRA rather see kids slaughtered than give up your toys.

You can't even admit that those AR15s upped the bodt count,

How about you pull your head out the NRA's ass & be fucking honest for once.
How about YOU being honest (and without the profanity) - during the assault rifle ban there was no change in gun violence with or without assault rifles (if there even is such a thing - and you're so sure there is, tell us the definition.

Try again.
I don't know what you're ragging about. You want the schools to be unarmed and defenseless ? What's your bag, man ?

Arming teachers is just conceding to an environment of open, armed conflict. If things are really that bad, we should keep our kids home from school until it's safe to go out again, until we've solved the problem that makes us think armed guards at schools might be necessary.

The whole point of government is to maintain a society where we don't have to arm ourselves to feel safe in public.

Arming teachers is just conceding to an environment of open, armed conflict. If things are really that bad, we should keep our kids home from school until it's safe to go out again, until we've solved the problem that makes us think armed guards at schools might be necessary.

The whole point of government is to maintain a society where we don't have to arm ourselves to feel safe in public.
1. This is a perfect example of liberal INSANITY. (doing things according to how you would like them to be, rather than how they ARE)

2. The whole point of government is to PROTECT the people.

1. This is a perfect example of liberal INSANITY. (doing things according to how you would like them to be, rather than how they ARE)

2. The whole point of government is to PROTECT the people.

Numbered comments and ALL_CAPS. How can I defeat that?

Jesus fuck you people are such assholes " OMG OMG it's not an assault rife OMG OMG OMG""

Look, you have no argument else you would not have to resort to that stupids argument,.

Everyone knows what is mean by assault type rifles.

We had an assault rifle ban - what guns were included? Well, asshole?

You & your Nazi buddies the NRA rather see kids slaughtered than give up your toys.

You can't even admit that those AR15s upped the bodt count,

How about you pull your head out the NRA's ass & be fucking honest for once.
How about YOU being honest (and without the profanity) - during the assault rifle ban there was no change in gun violence with or without assault rifles (if there even is such a thing - and you're so sure there is, tell us the definition.
Go fuck yourself. I'd rather be around people that said "fuck" than a lyiong POS like you.

You are lying about the results of a assault rifle ban. The use of these semi-automatic rifles in mass shooingsr fell & then went back up when your dickhead buddies refused to renew it. Blood is o0n your handsa.

Shove your definition up your dishonest ass. I know what a true assault rifle is & I know what trhe commonly used term meabs.

It seems rather obvious that the protester kids complaining about gun control, have been programmed to do just that, by adults who are mostly hiding in the background.

It's pretty obvious. ifyou hve a nutjob walking from th parking lot toward the school with an assault rifle in his hand, you need to stop him with guns in your hands. You're not going to fix that situation by picking up the phone and clling the police (who can't get there fast enough). It's also not going to do you any good to rant about gun control, at that point. nor re you going to stop him by offering him a lollipop or ice cream cone.

So why aren't the kids talking about school SECURITY, which is horrendously lax, all over the state ? The reason is because th eliberal adults orchestrating this "movement", if you will, are clueless about guns, security, law enforcement, and have even been programmed themselves to distrust police and security personnel with uniform and badges. Their mentality is miles apart from what needs to be done.

And what needs to be done is a no-brainer. Schools call their armed guards "school resource officers" or SROs. OK. The number of these SROs per school is horrifying. in some areas of Florida, it is an unbelieable ONE per school. In other areas, it's one eery other school, leaing some schools with ZERO protection. A dozen per school would be more like it.

And the money being spent on school security ? Florida spends twice as much on the VISIT Florida program, as on SROs. And funding for SROs has actually gone down. THIS is what kids and the knuckleheaded adult directors ought to be bitching about.
School security starts with other school kids not having access to AR15s.

In the real world there are no fairy fart fixes.

A good man/woman with a gun is the only way to stop a bad one with a gun..

Get a friggin clue….
And a bad man toting an assault type rifles with a 150 round magazine is tougher to stop. So why rhe fuck do you asswiprs want to keep arming crazy people with these guns?

That’s Easy Dip Shit…

We may need to fight you Nazis one day…..

You are trying to undermine democracy.

You Cheat at Elections…

You use the full force of the government against your political foes..

Gun lovers want to keep the right to protect themselves

and remain free from liberal tyranny.

It seems rather obvious that the protester kids complaining about gun control, have been programmed to do just that, by adults who are mostly hiding in the background.

It's pretty obvious. ifyou hve a nutjob walking from th parking lot toward the school with an assault rifle in his hand, you need to stop him with guns in your hands. You're not going to fix that situation by picking up the phone and clling the police (who can't get there fast enough). It's also not going to do you any good to rant about gun control, at that point. nor re you going to stop him by offering him a lollipop or ice cream cone.

So why aren't the kids talking about school SECURITY, which is horrendously lax, all over the state ? The reason is because th eliberal adults orchestrating this "movement", if you will, are clueless about guns, security, law enforcement, and have even been programmed themselves to distrust police and security personnel with uniform and badges. Their mentality is miles apart from what needs to be done.

And what needs to be done is a no-brainer. Schools call their armed guards "school resource officers" or SROs. OK. The number of these SROs per school is horrifying. in some areas of Florida, it is an unbelieable ONE per school. In other areas, it's one eery other school, leaing some schools with ZERO protection. A dozen per school would be more like it.

And the money being spent on school security ? Florida spends twice as much on the VISIT Florida program, as on SROs. And funding for SROs has actually gone down. THIS is what kids and the knuckleheaded adult directors ought to be bitching about.

Get a friggin clue….

That’s Easy Dip Shit…

You Cheat at Elections…

Wow, you support Trump who supports the Nazi fucks from NC. Wow you Trumpettes really like to play the "I know you are but what am I game". Personally, I quit that in the second grade. Maybe you did not make it that far.

I vote. Your party has the worst record on voting rights. First you gerrymandered to cheat. Then you asswipes even suppressed the vote with you photo ID bullshit. Then you reduced voting hours. You reduced the number of voting stations.

I love the way you pretend patriots piss on voting rights.

You don't need an AR-15 to protect yourself.

Get a friggin clue….

That’s Easy Dip Shit…

You Cheat at Elections…

Wow, you support Trump who supports the Nazi fucks from NC. Wow you Trumpettes really like to play the "I know you are but what am I game". Personally, I quit that in the second grade. Maybe you did not make it that far.

I vote. Your party has the worst record on voting rights. First you gerrymandered to cheat. Then you asswipes even suppressed the vote with you photo ID bullshit. Then you reduced voting hours. You reduced the number of voting stations.

Hey Dip Shit…

Explain how voter id’s suppress the vote,

you can’t because you are full of shit.

Your ignorant liberal bullshit doesn’t fly..

We all know you liberals have to cheat to win…

PENNSYLVANIA OFFICIALS IN HOT WATER: 100,000 Illegal Voters Suspected in Hidden Data * 100PercentFedUp.com

Face it Nazi, you will never get our guns....

Get a friggin clue….

That’s Easy Dip Shit…

You Cheat at Elections…

Hey Dip Shit…

Explain how voter id’s suppress the vote,

you can’t because you are full of shit.

Your ignorant liberal bullshit doesn’t fly..

We all know you liberals have to cheat to win…

PENNSYLVANIA OFFICIALS IN HOT WATER: 100,000 Illegal Voters Suspected in Hidden Data * 100PercentFedUp.com

Face it Nazi, you will never get our guns....

You are quite the fucking moron.

Your party even admitted it.

After PA Republican legislature passed a photo voter ID law, its leader claimed that they just won the State for Romney.

'Now, assfuck, why would he say that?

To demand that 10-12% of the eligible voters get a special ID in order to vote will reduce the number of people voting. This by definition is voter suppression.
'My God, why don't you just STFU until you get better informed.

You are quite the fucking moron.
Your party even admitted it.
After PA Republican legislature passed a photo voter ID law, its leader claimed that they just won the State for Romney.Now, assfuck, why would he say that?
To demand that 10-12% of the eligible voters get a special ID in order to vote will reduce the number of people voting. This by definition is voter suppression.
'My God, why don't you just STFU until you get better informed.
WOW. Are you ever detached. The PURPOSE of voter ID (eligibillity ID ie) IS voter suppression. That's the goal. To suppress the voting of those who are not eligible to vote (ex. non-citizen illegal aliens)

Damn fool. You fall for all the BS propaganda. Trump never said he supported Nazis anywhere. He said there were other people (not Nazis) who were protesting the removal of a Robt E Lee statue, which is correct. As usual the liberal media distorted it into a Trump bash, and you fall for it.

Actually it's the Democrats who piss on voting rights, by sabatoging the whole process, and rigging it in favor of Democrats with millions of illegal alien voters.

DU1j9qLU8AAvaqx.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back