Why aren't big cities politically goverened by conservatives in flames and violence?

So, not a lot of big cities run by republicans. San Diego is one, which had a couple corrupt republican congress critters who got sentenced to prison. Duke Cunningham and Duncan Hunter. These republicans just can't keep their hands out of the till, seems like. Off subject a little maybe but just mentioning that since republicans on this site are always putting down democrats as being the bad guys. Just heard this Matt Gaetz congressman character from Florida may be going down, link below. No, the poor misguided republicans on this site have been sold a bill of goods about republicans being the good guys. They're not and I'm glad they don't control any real big cities.

Which cities are in flames? Most of the damage being done in cities is of federal buildings being decorated in graffiti. Hiring clean up crews makes more sense than spending millions on make-believe military in military costumes playing banana republican soldiers.
I tell you what. I'll come to your house and spray paint and vandalize it then you can hire a cleaning crew. Sound reasonable?

Which cities are in flames? Most of the damage being done in cities is of federal buildings being decorated in graffiti. Hiring clean up crews makes more sense than spending millions on make-believe military in military costumes playing banana republican soldiers.

There was more graffiti in portland throughout my whole childhood. There was like a 2 mile stretch of wearhouses along the Banfield that was straight gang graffiti

Forum List

Back