Why Are We Still Members?

No matter how much the US complied with the UN on climate change, it will never be enough. Further, the UN does not dare go after China and India and enforce.
The US is an industrialized nation. It is the industrialized nations that loaded up our atmosphere with this extra CO2

China & India are developing nations. Their work to reduce emissions would be outweighed by development. That is why developing nations part is not measurable in the same way as industrialized nations. It is not that they are not doing anything.

With only around 10 yrs left. I'm partying and F like a rock star. Who cares about anything.

If everyone planted a tree tomorrow, we'd have 300 million new trees in a day. What if we did it once a week?
Tens years left to take meaningful action you stupid fuck.

With only around 10 yrs left. I'm partying and F like a rock star. Who cares about anything.

If everyone planted a tree tomorrow, we'd have 300 million new trees in a day. What if we did it once a week?
I bet your carbon footprint is way larger than the average person. Everyone but you is a big polluter right?? Go plant a tree and troll elsewhere.

No matter how much the US complied with the UN on climate change, it will never be enough. Further, the UN does not dare go after China and India and enforce.
The US is an industrialized nation. It is the industrialized nations that loaded up our atmosphere with this extra CO2

China & India are developing nations. Their work to reduce emissions would be outweighed by development. That is why developing nations part is not measurable in the same way as industrialized nations. It is not that they are not doing anything.

Bullshit. If GLOBAL WARMING is such a threat, then it should be unilateral movement and accountability to stop it. Based on your logic, you are going to permit China and India to make the same infraction while punishing the more mature industrialized nations. The reality is that Global Warming, Climate Change, etc. is more economic than environmental.

Bullshit. If GLOBAL WARMING is such a threat, then it should be unilateral movement and accountability to stop it. Based on your logic, you are going to permit China and India to make the same infraction while punishing the more mature industrialized nations. The reality is that Global Warming, Climate Change, etc. is more economic than environmental.
The bullshit belongs to your ignorance.

You expect developing nations to stop their development because the existing industrialized nations pushed us to this limit?

Really?

China's emissions [er capita is far below ours.

you bitch about the total emissions from India & China & are so fucking stupid that you ignore their populations.

Global warming will fuck up the economies of many areas. How well will Nebraska grow wheat & corn with higher temps & a more arid climate.

How well will Pennsylvania apples grow in a Georgia climate?

I bet your carbon footprint is way larger than the average person. Everyone but you is a big polluter right?? Go plant a tree and troll elsewhere.
I bet it is not.

I use geothermal HVAC & I now you are too fucking stupid to know what that is so go look iot up.

My car gets 45 mpg.

I own 25 acres of trees & fields.

Go fuck yourself you ignorant piece of shit. Your children will look back & ask " Why was Dad such a stupid fuck"

Folks. Most of you are decent posters I respect. But you do have some hostile bitter creatures that add nothing.

I'm still waiting for the New Ice Age promised in the 70's from the climatologists. Now I'm going to burn up in 10 yrs.

Folks. Most of you are decent posters I respect. But you do have some hostile bitter creatures that add nothing.

I'm still waiting for the New Ice Age promised in the 70's from the climatologists. Now I'm going to burn up in 10 yrs.

That new ice age from the 70's was one report from one scientist and it was widely debunked by his peers.

Nice try.

You expect developing nations to stop their development because the existing industrialized nations pushed us to this limit?

Really?

you bitch about the total emissions from India & China & are so fucking stupid that you ignore their populations.

Global warming will fuck up the economies of many areas. How well will Nebraska grow wheat & corn with higher temps & a more arid climate.

The Earth is 4.5 Billion years old and I am certain that Pennsylvania Apple orchards have been exposed to Georgia climates on occasion and not because of a bunch of white guys in Texas drive SUVs vs. the Chinese industrialists who sign off on accords but say “fuck off” to overall compliance.

Keep putting UN wants before US needs.

I bet it is not.

I use geothermal HVAC & I now you are too fucking stupid to know what that is so go look iot up.

My car gets 45 mpg.

I own 25 acres of trees & fields.

Go fuck yourself you ignorant piece of shit. Your children will look back & ask " Why was Dad such a stupid fuck"
Not good enough. I drive a car about 30 miles a week. Walk and bike everywhere. You drive a car??...FAIL!!

I own 40 acres of trees and fields...FAIL!!

I am 100% solar.....FAIL!!

FAIL!

Really?

The Earth is 4.5 Billion years old and I am certain that Pennsylvania Apple orchards have been exposed to Georgia climates on occasion and not because of a bunch of white guys in Texas drive SUVs vs. the Chinese industrialists who sign off on accords but say “fuck off” to overall compliance.

Apple orchards will fail in a Georgia climate.

Most apples need a cold snap at a particular time span in order to gain their sweetness. Some PA apple people moved north already because of the current climate change effects. So what do you think that cost in time & lack of product to these people.

China had made their own goal;s in the Paris Accord. They have so many years for development before their overall emissions start to lessen. Their newer power plants are more efficient & less emitting than their older ones. They still emits less per person than we do.

But hry, I see you know nothing

Trump is making some good points about global warming at the summit.

What brilliant policy comes out. Not being world suckers as previous.

Trump change compared to our MI complex jaunts to countries most of us can't spell

~S~
Why should we compare it to the defense budget?

Either is a form of protection

Each having debatably contrived enemies

~S~
Global warming is a scam, not a form or protection.

everything is a scam to f'n idiots like you -
well it's a scam without evidence. We've always requested evidence. None given to date. so keep up your religious faith there bubba.

This is the warmest day in the summer of 1957, when the USS Nautilus was the first to travel under the North Pole.

skate1959.jpg

Compare that with the open Northwest Passage being now open to ship traffic without icebreakers now.
The remember that the normal ice age and warming climate change takes over 110,000 years.
why is it necessary for the arctic to be iced over? who has that default information?
To keep you and your comrades at home.
so nothing huh? I didn't expect anything less from a nutjob like you.

Really?

Most apples need a cold snap at a particular time span in order to gain their sweetness. Some PA apple people moved north already because of the current climate change effects. So what do you think that cost in time & lack of product to these people.

China had made their own goal;s in the Paris Accord. They have so many years for development before their overall emissions start to lessen. Their newer power plants are more efficient & less emitting than their older ones. They still emits less per person than we do.

What actual evidence do you have that any apple grower moved North?

Really?

Signing of The Paris Accords is the the equivalent of “ the Check is in the mail”. China is the world’s top polluter. The stark reality is that people like yourself and UN supporters want to give China a pass and punish the US. That is very disturbing.

Really?

Signing of The Paris Accords is the the equivalent of “ the Check is in the mail”. China is the world’s top polluter. The stark reality is that people like yourself and UN supporters want to give China a pass and punish the US. That is very disturbing.
CHINA HAS MORE PEOPLE> When te fuck are you stupid shits going to get that.

China, as a country, has only taken that top spot a few years ago. China is not given a pass. Like developing countries, it is given the opportunity to fully develop while it make efforts to reduce the emissdons from its power plants & industry.

AMERICA led the way in emissions for decades. America & other industrialized nations are responsible for so much of the existing extra greenhouse gas in our atmosphere. America is not being punished, they arte asking to do their fair share.

Quit your fucking whining & do your part.

Really?

A Few More Bad Apples: As The Climate Changes, Fruit Growing Does, Too

Warmer temps spell doom for orchards or certain apples.

My information comes from a discussion with a local commercial beekeeper. many of the orchards he servec closed & the owners moved to upstate NY.

You can believe it or not, I could care less.

I

Really?

A Few More Bad Apples: As The Climate Changes, Fruit Growing Does, Too

Warmer temps spell doom for orchards or certain apples.

My information comes from a discussion with a local commercial beekeeper. many of the orchards he servec closed & the owners moved to upstate NY.

You can believe it or not, I could care less.

I
NOT.

Forum List

Back