Why have you posted this exact same thing on more than one thread?
I posted it in one thread as a response and wanted to create a thread dedicated to it. Sue me.

Is a law suit an end in itself?
That depends on what one is seeking.

Is the seeking the real end, or merely the means?
It’s the beginning.

Then it's also the end?

I posted it in one thread as a response and wanted to create a thread dedicated to it. Sue me.

It’s the beginning.

Then it's also the end?
Not for me.

For me it’s all about the journey. The destination or end will work itself out.

If God willed us into existence then our existence is contingent upon God and if God is beyond material such that the closest we can come to describing his nature is spirit, then our material existence in and of itself is not the end but a means to an end.

you sure waste a lot of time thinking about nonsense.

read some wodehouse

or watch some christopher mihm movies

much more fun!

If God willed us into existence then our existence is contingent upon God and if God is beyond material such that the closest we can come to describing his nature is spirit, then our material existence in and of itself is not the end but a means to an end.

you sure waste a lot of time thinking about nonsense.

read some wodehouse

or watch some christopher mihm movies

much more fun!
It’s fun.

You do you.

It’s the beginning.

Then it's also the end?
Not for me.

If it's all about the journey for you then the end is the journey. Therefore, beginning might as well be end and end beginning.

you sure waste a lot of time thinking about nonsense.....

Isn't that why we're here? To think about nonsense and somesense?

It’s the beginning.

Then it's also the end?
Not for me.

If it's all about the journey for you then the end is the journey. Therefore, beginning might as well be end and end beginning.
That’s your assessment, not mine.

Every story naturally has a beginning, a middle and an end.

you sure waste a lot of time thinking about nonsense.....

Isn't that why we're here? To think about nonsense and somesense?

nope.

we're here to read wodehouse and douglas adams and watch christopher mihm movies......

and eat chocolate

God is neither, so what’s the difference.
When God drowns the Egyptians, He is described as a “Man of war”...
Is God a “Man of war”, or is that episode a manifestation of God through the eyes of man?
God is beyond anything we can comprehend. So is spirit. It seems like an apt way to describe consciousness without form.

To answer your question it was man’s perception. So yes, it was a manifestation of God through the eyes of man.
Spirit is a creation.
The essence of God has no relation to any creation.
I’m not arguing that God was created.

I’m arguing that God is spirit among other things.
God has zero relationship to anything the human mind can conjure up; man was created with that limitation.
To say God is spirit is childish.
To say a person should be as non-obsessed as possible with physicality is profound.
So if I argued God was existence would that be childish too?
God is neither existence nor non-existence.
God did not create man with the ability to understand God in any way whatsoever.

Why have you posted this exact same thing on more than one thread?

th

Perhaps it's the journey itself that's most important.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I'm here on this site to have a good time making fun of the liberal loons. I'm here on earth to try to make life more bearable for those less fortunate than me. And to be kind to all animals I come across in my life. I believe we are ALL here for a purpose, whether we know or don't know WHAT that purpose is.

I believe in a God. I just think something went wrong somewhere down the road. This world doesn’t make sense.

God is beyond anything we can comprehend. So is spirit. It seems like an apt way to describe consciousness without form.

To answer your question it was man’s perception. So yes, it was a manifestation of God through the eyes of man.
Spirit is a creation.
The essence of God has no relation to any creation.
I’m not arguing that God was created.

I’m arguing that God is spirit among other things.
God has zero relationship to anything the human mind can conjure up; man was created with that limitation.
To say God is spirit is childish.
To say a person should be as non-obsessed as possible with physicality is profound.
So if I argued God was existence would that be childish too?
God is neither existence nor non-existence.
God did not create man with the ability to understand God in any way whatsoever.
You do realize that you are contradicting yourself by stating you know these things while simultaneously stating we have no ability to understand God in any way whatsoever, right?

I believe in a God. I just think something went wrong somewhere down the road. This world doesn’t make sense.
That’s the Christian view anyway. That there is something terribly wrong with this world and God insists upon putting it right.

Forum List

Back