Why are we defending Saudi Arabia?

Apparently half of their oil got shut down. I have not heard of word on if anyone died or got injured, has anyone.

Yemen claimed the attack.
Or is tramp angry since Saudi Arabia pays cash for their military supplies,

I wonder do they pay cash for the hotel rooms rents on the Tramps post office, or tramps apts in NY or the Scotland golf course they rented.REVEALED: The Saudis have also been pumping cash into Trump’s infamous Scotland golf resort

and tramp tower in NY?
Saudi rentals at Trump World Tower raise conflict-of-interest concerns: Report
"Saudi Arabia - and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me," Trump said at a campaign rally on 21 August 2015. "They spend $40m, $50m. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."

Is he pocketing all that cash and not paying taxes on it??

What does it have to do with the US, nothing. Saudi Arabia killed many kids in Yemen by the millions, by starving them to death and blowing them up. Their darn oil field doesn't even make up for the kids lives lost in Yemen.

https://gizmodo.com/drone-attack-on-oil-facilities-shuts-down-half-of-saudi-1838118914

What the fuck do we have that many ignorant trolls in here or what?

1. Saudi is an ally

2. We have been using Saudi troops in our proxy war with Iran in Yemen for the past 5 years..

Comprehend now?

Trump should be all over their ass for not paying up. They like to place orders for jets, like F-16's, and renig.

Apparently half of their oil got shut down. I have not heard of word on if anyone died or got injured, has anyone.

I wonder do they pay cash for the hotel rooms rents on the Tramps post office, or tramps apts in NY or the Scotland golf course they rented.REVEALED: The Saudis have also been pumping cash into Trump’s infamous Scotland golf resort

and tramp tower in NY?
"Saudi Arabia - and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me," Trump said at a campaign rally on 21 August 2015. "They spend $40m, $50m. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."

What does it have to do with the US, nothing. Saudi Arabia killed many kids in Yemen by the millions, by starving them to death and blowing them up. Their darn oil field doesn't even make up for the kids lives lost in Yemen.

https://gizmodo.com/drone-attack-on-oil-facilities-shuts-down-half-of-saudi-1838118914

What the fuck do we have that many ignorant trolls in here or what?

1. Saudi is an ally

2. We have been using Saudi troops in our proxy war with Iran in Yemen for the past 5 years..

Comprehend now?

Why are we fighting a proxy war in Yemen?
Saudis bomb the shit out of civilians in Yemen, killing almost 100,000. they let UAE do actual fighting on the ground

Uhm I dont know could it be so Iran doesn't control the middle east? and plus all the US soldiers Iran killed in Iraq.

Iran killed more US troops in Iraq than previously known, Pentagon says

Iran killed more US troops in Iraq than previously known, Pentagon says
By: Kyle Rempfer   April 4 2019

That means roughly one in every six American combat fatalities in Iraq were attributable to Iran.

Trump does seem preoccupied with countries that have oil mainly Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and Russia. Seem like he wants to get involved with their issues. SA learning the hard way of being involved in a foreign war in Yemen. Venezuela with all the oil and they can't seem to keep the people happy with all that potential wealth. In SA well they have a ruler. In Russia they have a ruler and in Venezuela they have a ruler.

Personally I thing Trump is just jealous because they are rulers of their domain. Of don't forget about Kim. Yet he can't get along with American allies. Well except for Israel with his son in law keeping him in the loop.

Ultimately the question is who does the US have a mutual defense agreement or treaty with. A lot of countries but not SA

Should Americans go to war for SA's oil well according to Trump they do spend a lot of money at his hotels.

Trump does seem preoccupied with countries that have oil mainly Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and Russia. Seem like he wants to get involved with their issues. SA learning the hard way of being involved in a foreign war in Yemen. Venezuela with all the oil and they can't seem to keep the people happy with all that potential wealth. In SA well they have a ruler. In Russia they have a ruler and in Venezuela they have a ruler.

Personally I thing Trump is just jealous because they are rulers of their domain. Of don't forget about Kim. Yet he can't get along with American allies. Well except for Israel with his son in law keeping him in the loop.

Ultimately the question is who does the US have a mutual defense agreement or treaty with. A lot of countries but not SA

Should Americans go to war for SA's oil well according to Trump they do spend a lot of money at his hotels.
Remember what Trump said about "spoils of war" and how NATO countries should contribute their fair share?
Talk about that treaty. Bush1 and his cohorts tried strong arming SA and look what happened...JIHAD.

9a1803ed47cf1d9801e1650bdfc4e246.jpg

~S~

and tramp tower in NY?

Petrodollar

U.S.-Saudi Arabia Relations

U.S. businesses have been involved in Saudi Arabia’s oil industry since 1933, when the Standard Oil Company of California (now Chevron) won a sixty-year concession to explore eastern Saudi Arabia. It made its first oil discovery there in 1938.

U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt recognized the oil discovery’s strategic nature. His meeting with King Abdulaziz aboard the USS Quincy in Egypt in 1945 solidified the relationship. Saudi Arabia was officially neutral during World War II but allowed the Allies to use its airspace.

Oil
Standard Oil and the Texas Oil Company (Texaco) formed a partnership in Saudi Arabia in 1936 and together founded the Arabian American Oil Company, or Aramco, in 1944; the consortium later expanded to include what would later become Exxon and Mobil, helping Saudi Arabia become one of the world’s largest oil exporter
s.

WTF do we care? We don't need their oil anymore... thanks to President Trump.

And we won't touch Iran militarially unless NATO is all in.

But the us does need the rest of the world to buy their oil in US dollars in order to maintain its status as the world reserve currency.

But the us does need the rest of the world to buy their oil in US dollars in order to maintain its status as the world reserve currency.
So if another country can't deliver as much oil as they used to, but we can, what's the downside?

So if another country can't deliver as much oil as they used to, but we can, what's the downside?
We can't. The cost get oil to europe would cost the Europeans more than it does to ship it from the ME.

We can't. The cost get oil to europe would cost the Europeans more than it does to ship it from the ME.
But Russia can, and does.

Which is why it's important to the US to prop up SA.

Which is why it's important to the US to prop up SA.
Read this:

Trump’s Oil Sanctions Leave Russian Exporters $1 Billion Richer - The Moscow Times

U.S. Sanctions Backfire, Lead To Boost In Russian Oil Exports | OilPrice.com

It's a double edged ploy. We can bitch slap Iran while getting oil prices up. Win, win. Think about it before you ask questions you can figure out on your own.

So you think we blew up 1/2 of the oil plants in Saudi Arabia. I doubt it since tramp wants their cash.

and tramp tower in NY?

Because they're the primary country accepting USDs and keeping it in play as the primary currency in the oil trade.

I'm here to help.
Saddam threatened to change US dollars to Euros. SA has threatened to do the same.

Saudi Arabia is reportedly mulling 'nuclear option' of stripping the US dollar from oil trade

Do you think Saudi Arabia blew up half their plants. It would not surprise me.

Forum List

Back