Why are we defending Saudi Arabia?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Apparently half of their oil got shut down. I have not heard of word on if anyone died or got injured, has anyone.

Yemen claimed the attack.
Or is tramp angry since Saudi Arabia pays cash for their military supplies,

I wonder do they pay cash for the hotel rooms rents on the Tramps post office, or tramps apts in NY or the Scotland golf course they rented.REVEALED: The Saudis have also been pumping cash into Trump’s infamous Scotland golf resort

and tramp tower in NY?
Saudi rentals at Trump World Tower raise conflict-of-interest concerns: Report
"Saudi Arabia - and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me," Trump said at a campaign rally on 21 August 2015. "They spend $40m, $50m. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."

Is he pocketing all that cash and not paying taxes on it??

What does it have to do with the US, nothing. Saudi Arabia killed many kids in Yemen by the millions, by starving them to death and blowing them up. Their darn oil field doesn't even make up for the kids lives lost in Yemen.

https://gizmodo.com/drone-attack-on-oil-facilities-shuts-down-half-of-saudi-1838118914

According to the Saudis their 'normal' oil capacity will be back to typical levels ASAP.

I know ex US military folk in Saudi that train extremely high level trainees, in all aspects of US weaponry, self defense, and warfare.

These folks make BIG BUCK$ for training the Saudis, the same folks that did 9/11, how to maim & to kill innocent civilians; even with so called illegal barrel bombs.

It's all about m-o-n-e-y & as we all know, America is the land of opportunity.

Apparently half of their oil got shut down. I have not heard of word on if anyone died or got injured, has anyone.

I wonder do they pay cash for the hotel rooms rents on the Tramps post office, or tramps apts in NY or the Scotland golf course they rented.REVEALED: The Saudis have also been pumping cash into Trump’s infamous Scotland golf resort

and tramp tower in NY?
"Saudi Arabia - and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me," Trump said at a campaign rally on 21 August 2015. "They spend $40m, $50m. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."

What does it have to do with the US, nothing. Saudi Arabia killed many kids in Yemen by the millions, by starving them to death and blowing them up. Their darn oil field doesn't even make up for the kids lives lost in Yemen.

https://gizmodo.com/drone-attack-on-oil-facilities-shuts-down-half-of-saudi-1838118914

It's isn't "half of their oil", there are countries who are dependent on the oil they produce. Even though they have reserves, do you have any idea what would happen if even 5 per cent of the global oil supply is cut off?

Other countries are not as independent as we are. Thank you President Trump.

I remember when the first Bush was president. Military members who were female were required to wear black robes, without any duly-earned rank showing. We tolerated this insult to our troops.This is what brought home to me that the U.S. was a slave to the Saudis.

and tramp tower in NY?

SA doesn't pay their bills to the US. They owe us.

It's a double edged ploy. We can bitch slap Iran while getting oil prices up. Win, win. Think about it before you ask questions you can figure out on your own.

and tramp tower in NY?

Obviously.

Saudi Arabia killed many kids in Yemen by the millions, by starving them to death and blowing them up.

Why are you defending Yemen?

and tramp tower in NY?

Because they're the primary country accepting USDs and keeping it in play as the primary currency in the oil trade.

I'm here to help.

and tramp tower in NY?

Because they're the primary country accepting USDs and keeping it in play as the primary currency in the oil trade.

I'm here to help.

Who doesn't like good old American greenbacks? That's the currency that greases to gears of the world.

Who doesn't like good old American greenbacks? That's the currency that greases to gears of the world.
A lot of people don't like them....But if the USD is no longer the petro-dollar, Murica is in one helluva fix.

We must have alot of them. I'm still getting crisp new 2013 dollar bills out of the ATM machine.

Hate how the way they stick together though.

and tramp tower in NY?

I'm here to help.
Saddam threatened to change US dollars to Euros. SA has threatened to do the same.

Saudi Arabia is reportedly mulling 'nuclear option' of stripping the US dollar from oil trade

I say let them

Let them fight off Iran without US support

and tramp tower in NY?

SA doesn't pay their bills to the US. They owe us.
Washington Sends the Saudis a Long-Overdue Bill

and tramp tower in NY?

What the fuck do we have that many ignorant trolls in here or what?

1. Saudi is an ally

2. We have been using Saudi troops in our proxy war with Iran in Yemen for the past 5 years..

Comprehend now?

The humor here is tremendous...here we have Penny a Muslim terrorist sympathizer going berserk over a muslim country attacked by other muslims....conflicted or Saudi Arabia is just the wrong kind of muslim?

and tramp tower in NY?

It’s not so much about defending SA as it is Trump attempting to contrive ‘justification’ to attack Iran.

and tramp tower in NY?

What the fuck do we have that many ignorant trolls in here or what?

1. Saudi is an ally

2. We have been using Saudi troops in our proxy war with Iran in Yemen for the past 5 years..

Comprehend now?

Why are we fighting a proxy war in Yemen?
Saudis bomb the shit out of civilians in Yemen, killing almost 100,000. they let UAE do actual fighting on the ground

New Topics

Forum List

Back