Why are there Trump haters, and what exactly are their reasons?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

According to the poll here, 44% of Americans support Hilary while 41.3% of Americans support Trump. So, it is true that more people support Hilary than Trump. The difference is very tiny though. That's practically the same. However, Trump supporters seem to be more discrete (they don't seek pleasure in spreading & imposing negative propaganda as if that's how it should be) while Hilary supporters spam propaganda like "voting for Trump is LOL", "Trump is laughable", "electing Trump is just ew", etc. If one is not aware of such poll result, it would look like "most people" support Hilary while "few people" support Trump.

So, I want to actually collect the "reasons" for dissing Trump. What exactly are the reasons (or claimed reasons) for hating Trump? Basically, I am trying to categorize your reasons into "Trump is entitled to feel, prefer, say or do that", "Trump is not required to appease you", "that is illegal", etc. As for you claiming what's right or wrong, that will be ignored especially when not even a logical necessity following directly from the entitled moral rights, particularly for American. (An American president doesn't exist to serve foreign nationals.) If it doesn't follow directly from the entitled moral rights, then it is not something "right", it is just something you "want". Imposing such onto someone else is wrong.

So, I am going to ignore nonsense like "this is the right thing but Trump is against it, hence electing Trump is LOL". I am specifically going to focus on tangible objective criteria "whether it is legal", "whether Trump is entitled to feel, prefer, say or do so", "whether it is about not doing what you want".

So, what did Trump do exactly that is tangibly hatable? Did he steal money?

The idea here is that, "if your only excuse for hating Trump is that he is not doing what you want, then don't impose onto someone else as if electing Trump is LOL because you are defrauding by imposing as if what you want should be wanted or important to someone else, which is false."

Also, if you have a problem against his attitude, personality & such subjective outlooks, then admit that some people have no problem with such. If you find it abrasive & consider him not fit to be elected, then it is just you who shouldn't vote for him. As for the people who find it acceptable, they will still vote for him. Don't impose onto the other people as if they should do exactly like you.
Because "Trump" HATES............any better reason.......you just can't Respect an Idiot like that....he starts the abuse and fights.....Big DEAL IF HE GETS A BLOOD NOSE.steve
Nothing personal from my stand point.....but it is always personal from his point of view,especially to women.....he is basically WEAK and not to be encouraged

I think many see him as a reality star figure , and not a serious candidate. Trump is really stirring the pot and pissing off a lot of people who want him gone.

I disagree with Clayton Jones , many supporting him are becoming very aware of what is going on in Capital Hill...on our backs. Getting rich while screwing us over. Big Pharma, Big Money influencing our government.

These politicians are fake and lie through their teeth , get into office and start repaying the favors back to the crooked jokers who financed their campaign.

Things have changed a lot now that people are able to communicate via the internet, his supporters are not uneducated, it is quite the opposite in my opinion.

The notion that 'Washington' is the 'problem' is one aspect of that naïve, simplistic perception of politics.

Citizens are solely responsible for the good – or bad – government they get.

"Haters" is a rather extreme designation for the negative response to Trump's arrogant, bullying rants.

The thought which never occurs to Trump's supporters is how they would regard him if he were not a multi-billionaire. Trump's detractors don't hate him. They understand who and what he really is and they regard him with resentful contempt.

The notion that 'Washington' is the 'problem' is one aspect of that naïve, simplistic perception of politics.

My husband was the mayor of the area that I live in. He ran for State Assembly against a man with much more money than him. Money Talks in politics..The other guy won and was busted for stealing money..

The facade of a politician can sometimes be thick enough to get into office and do the complete opposite of what they voted in for...

Last edited:

My husband was the mayor of the area that I live in. He ran for State Assembly against a man with much more money than him. Money Talks in politics..The other guy won and was busted for stealing money..

The facade of a politician can sometimes be thick enough to get into office and do the complete opposite of what they voted in for...

Where the people are solely responsible for failing to see past that facade, and for failing to do the research needed to discover the facts and truth.

This is why Citizens United is a non-issue; it shouldn't make any difference how much money politicians have to spend on attack ads, PACs have to spend on politicians, or political parties have to spend on candidates and campaigns – if voters are stupid, foolish, lazy, and ignorant enough to be persuaded by such tactics because they fail to educate themselves about the issues and candidates, then, again, the people have only themselves to blame for the bad government they get.

Last edited:
I think many see him as a reality star figure , and not a serious candidate. Trump is really stirring the pot and pissing off a lot of people who want him gone.

I disagree with Clayton Jones , many supporting him are becoming very aware of what is going on in Capital Hill...on our backs. Getting rich while screwing us over. Big Pharma, Big Money influencing our government.

These politicians are fake and lie through their teeth , get into office and start repaying the favors back to the crooked jokers who financed their campaign.

Things have changed a lot now that people are able to communicate via the internet, his supporters are not uneducated, it is quite the opposite in my opinion.

And a government that doesn't do its job and just sits on its ass allowing corporations to do as they please. Well, that is a bad government. What's funny is about has 50% approval ratings, but the loserterian controlled congress approval is in the teens...

Yet, the far right thinks that the people want dysfunctional government?

People just don't like fascists... except for other fascists. And many fascist know enough to realize that they are enemies of American principles, so they keep quiet.

So anyway, to answer your question, I don't like Herr Drumpf because he is a fascist. Almost all of his policy positions are identical to those that fascists have adhered to:

Jacobin Reason: Sneak Peek at the 2016 GOP Platform

12654596_695397947268525_5462886699323759827_n.jpg

Where the people are solely responsible for failing to see past that facade, and for failing to do the research needed to discover the facts and truth.

This is why Citizens United is a non-issue; it shouldn't make any difference how much money politicians have to spend on attack ads, PACs have to spend on politicians, or political parties have to spend on candidates and campaigns – if voters are stupid, foolish, lazy, and ignorant enough to be persuaded by such tactics because they fail to educate themselves about the issues and candidates, then, again, the people have only themselves to blame for the bad government they get.

In a dream world we would know enough from a candidate by studying and news, but as the real world shows its reality ...... Sometimes someone marrying doesn't know the beast she/ he married until they are dead or beat emotionally physically.
Sometimes we trust a doctor, attorney, broker, and find he wasn't looking out for your best interest. Even with a new car / house we sometimes don't know all of the facts until we get behind the wheel or move in.

As we have seen in the media, and even this message board, people may act one way in the public and be completely different behind closed doors..

I voted for Obama, I do feel with many things he is a good guy.. I have seen several things like voting for Monsanto ect. that wasn't for our best interest for us, but was for the companies.

People just don't like fascists... except for other fascists. And many fascist know enough to realize that they are enemies of American principles, so they keep quiet.

[...]
I don't know about that.

Presuming all the relevant sociological adjustments I believe it may be said there is an imposing analogy between some of Trumps speeches and the atmosphere of Hitler's infamous 1938 rally at Nuremberg. Not quite as massive and not quite as passionately dramatic, but the essence is unmistakably present.

And don't think for a moment this egomaniacal bastard, Trump, wouldn't organize a force of Brown-shirts to stomp on his critics if he could get away with it. And considering the number of fundamental fascists at large in today's America, don't think for another moment it's entirely impossible for him to do exactly that.

Last edited:
As we have seen in the media, and even this message board, people may act one way in the public and be completely different behind closed doors..

I voted for Obama, I do feel with many things he is a good guy.. I have seen several things like voting for Monsanto ect. that wasn't for our best interest for us, but was for the companies.
I voted for Obama, too. But only because the alternative was McCain, a temperamental war-monger with too much corporate support. My first choice was Dennis Kucinich but the voters didn't like a short, geeky-looking fellow with big ears who had an offensive habit of telling the truth instead of bullshitting them.

So Obama rode in on tracks which were greased by massive amounts of money from Wall Street and the banking industry, which is not to say his success is not largely the result of his unusually skillful ability to deceive.

During a pre-election interview, when the question of legalizing marijuana arose, candidate Obama emphatically admitted that during his youth he had "frequently" smoked marijuana, a frank admission which clearly implied intelligent opposition to the conventional prohibitionist disposition. The deliberately seductive effect of that candid admission was appealing and encouraging to the millions of voters, myself included, who oppose the costly, counterproductive and wholly unnecessary prohibition of marijuana. But after six months in Office, when during his first "town hall" meeting with the Press, President Obama was asked why he'd failed to address the marijuana issue, he arrogantly and abruptly dismissed the question by stating he had no intention of ever discussing it -- and he walked off the stage.

That was the first indication I'd had of Obama's innate and essentially deceitful nature -- and his covert proximity with certain corporate interests.

Last edited:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

According to the poll here, 44% of Americans support Hilary while 41.3% of Americans support Trump. So, it is true that more people support Hilary than Trump. The difference is very tiny though. That's practically the same. However, Trump supporters seem to be more discrete (they don't seek pleasure in spreading & imposing negative propaganda as if that's how it should be) while Hilary supporters spam propaganda like "voting for Trump is LOL", "Trump is laughable", "electing Trump is just ew", etc. If one is not aware of such poll result, it would look like "most people" support Hilary while "few people" support Trump.

So, I want to actually collect the "reasons" for dissing Trump. What exactly are the reasons (or claimed reasons) for hating Trump? Basically, I am trying to categorize your reasons into "Trump is entitled to feel, prefer, say or do that", "Trump is not required to appease you", "that is illegal", etc. As for you claiming what's right or wrong, that will be ignored especially when not even a logical necessity following directly from the entitled moral rights, particularly for American. (An American president doesn't exist to serve foreign nationals.) If it doesn't follow directly from the entitled moral rights, then it is not something "right", it is just something you "want". Imposing such onto someone else is wrong.

So, I am going to ignore nonsense like "this is the right thing but Trump is against it, hence electing Trump is LOL". I am specifically going to focus on tangible objective criteria "whether it is legal", "whether Trump is entitled to feel, prefer, say or do so", "whether it is about not doing what you want".

So, what did Trump do exactly that is tangibly hatable? Did he steal money?

The idea here is that, "if your only excuse for hating Trump is that he is not doing what you want, then don't impose onto someone else as if electing Trump is LOL because you are defrauding by imposing as if what you want should be wanted or important to someone else, which is false."

Also, if you have a problem against his attitude, personality & such subjective outlooks, then admit that some people have no problem with such. If you find it abrasive & consider him not fit to be elected, then it is just you who shouldn't vote for him. As for the people who find it acceptable, they will still vote for him. Don't impose onto the other people as if they should do exactly like you.
Even many Republicans aren't fans of Trump (I'm not a big fan of the use of the term "hate" for simply disagreeing with someone).

I wouldn't vote for him because, based on his behavior, I don't trust his judgement. I'm also not at all convinced he has either the intellectual capacity or the temperament for the job.

Regarding the issues, I believe he will say absolutely anything at any given time, so there is simply no way of knowing how he would behave or what decisions he would make in any given situation.

Finally, his behavior is embarrassing.

That's not hate, it's just a list of reasons I don't find his candidacy attractive.

I voted for Obama, too. But only because the alternative was McCain, a temperamental war-monger with too much corporate support. My first choice was Dennis Kucinich but the voters didn't like a short, geeky-looking fellow with big ears who had an offensive habit of telling the truth instead of bullshitting them.

So Obama rode in on tracks which were greased by massive amounts of money from Wall Street and the banking industry, which is not to say his success is not largely the result of his unusually skillful ability to deceive.

During a pre-election interview, when the question of legalizing marijuana arose, candidate Obama emphatically admitted that during his youth he had "frequently" smoked marijuana, a frank admission which clearly implied intelligent opposition to the conventional prohibitionist disposition. The deliberately seductive effect of that candid admission was appealing and encouraging to the millions of voters, myself included, who oppose the costly, counterproductive and wholly unnecessary prohibition of marijuana. But after six months in Office, when during his first "town hall" meeting with the Press, President Obama was asked why he'd failed to address the marijuana issue, he arrogantly and abruptly dismissed the question by stating he had no intention of ever discussing it -- and he walked off the stage.

That was the first indication I'd had of Obama's innate and essentially deceitful nature -- and his covert proximity with certain corporate interests.

I think all of our past and future presidents have their special interest groups even if it affects the people that voted them in.

I was shocked to see Obama sign a bill that is helping Monsanto poison people.
Many do not like Obamacare, but it has help my family deal with cancer. There could be some big changes, but he got the ball rolling.
But isn't Obama voting for something to make people sick after ingesting and then a way to get healthcare contradicting ?

Many people who voted for him and democratic for years don't see an option for them in this election.
They don't want a career politician, and the email thing isn't helping.
I am beginning to look at Sanders, but he seems a big too left.
If Ted Cruz gets in I am going to kill myself...omg He is the Anti-Christ:lol:

Forum List

Back