Why are there alphabet people?

Why are Conservatives so threatened by LGBT standing up for themselves?

Do Polygamists not stand up for themselves?

In addition, why deny THEM the right to marry? Where is the call from the Left to help them and concern for their rights?

Is it because most are conservative Mormons who are too busy raising all those children to be bothered with sending in their dollars to the identity police politicians in Washington?

A better question would be, why do you feel so threatened by asking such obvious questions as I have?

Why are Conservatives so threatened by LGBT standing up for themselves?
Most people can have a self destructive streak. Our system covers up for privileged groups shortcomings. We are still waiting for the Amtrak engineer in the Pennsylvania crash that killed several people, injured scores of others, and destroyed all of that railroad equipment/rail right of way to be charged and jailed. It is said that he had a hissy fit with his lover as he is gay and got mad. Yeah....several people died...yeppers!

For what it's worth, the majority of transvestites/cross-dressers are heterosexual...

If you put on women's clothing for a sexual thrill, you are a cross dresser. If you put on women's clothes and think "I look fabulous in this dress", you're a drag queen. If you put on a woman's dress and think "this is who I was always supposed to be", you are transgendered.

For what it's worth, the majority of transvestites/cross-dressers are heterosexual...

If you put on women's clothing for a sexual thrill, you are a cross dresser. If you put on women's clothes and think "I look fabulous in this dress", you're a drag queen. If you put on a woman's dress and think "this is who I was always supposed to be", you are transgendered.

If you put on women's clothing for a sexual thrill, you are a cross dresser. If you put on women's clothes and think "I look fabulous in this dress", you're a drag queen. If you put on a woman's dress and think "this is who I was always supposed to be", you're too screwed up for words.

If you put on women's clothing for a sexual thrill, you are a cross dresser. If you put on women's clothes and think "I look fabulous in this dress", you're a drag queen. If you put on a woman's dress and think "this is who I was always supposed to be", you're too screwed up for words.

Except that's not what actual medical professionals say.

Except that's not what actual medical professionals say.

Pay in cash and I'll tell you whatever you want to hear.

This disgusting group of subhuman filth defines themselves by their sexuality, they NEED everybody to know they are our rejected disgusting filth. They are weirdos whom thrive on being viewed as a weirdo...if we all genuinely accepted them today and they lost their weirdo status they’d all seek something else to do with their poles and holes with the hopes of being redefined as the weirdo they long to be.

Forum List

Back