Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

It's actually vaccine. It makes your body generate spike protein through mRNA instructions mechanism.

Your own body's immune response then attacks the spike protein, training it to better attack Covid-19 spike protein.

What does that hinder?
It’s a fragment of the Chinese communist virus. Forced manufacture of Chinese communist virus parts in the cell is extremely problematic. Wait until the Pedophile gets to the children’s immature immune systems.

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

IHMO, conservatives are irrational about vaccine mandates for several reasons. First, conservatives are very reluctant to support any presidential mandate and doubly so if comes from a democrat president. Also, if the mandate was very successful and the number of cases dropped significantly this could easily turnaround Biden's unfavorable approval rating because ending the epidemic in the US would mean dropping covid restrictions and a stronger economy. The last thing Republicans would want to see would be the democrats going into the next presidential elections with an end of Covid, the worst epidemic in US history, an end to the Afgan war, the longest war in American history, plus an improving economy.

This would be particular bad for Trump. He couldn't stop the epidemic. He couldn't end the Afgan war. He couldn't prevent the the near economic collapse. In essence, where Trump failed, Biden would have succeed. Republicans just can't let this happen. If it means opposing efforts to end Covid, so be it.

Last edited:
IHMO, conservatives are irrational about vaccine mandates for several reasons. First, conservatives are very reluctant to support any presidential mandate and doubly so if comes from a democrat president. Also, if the mandate was very successful and the number of cases dropped significantly this could easily turnaround Biden's unfavorable approval rating because ending the epidemic in the US would mean dropping covid restrictions and a stronger economy. The last thing Republicans would want to see would be the democrats going into the next presidential elections with an end of Covid, the worst epidemic in US history, an end to the Afgan war, the longest war in American history, plus an improving economy.

This would be particular bad for Trump. He couldn't stop the epidemic. He couldn't end the Afgan war. He couldn't prevent the the near economic collapse. In essence, where Trump failed, Biden would have succeed. Republicans just can't let this happen. If it means opposing efforts to end Covid, so be it.

Oh come on flip-flopper. First, there were no mandates during Trump. He left states to decide their own policies, which was constitutional thing to do.
You lefties were against vaccine when Trump was president, while you're trying to mandate the very same vaccine manufactured during Trump.

Where you're wrong is this, you're equating refusal of mandate with refusal of vaccine. Those are very different things.

Oh come on flip-flopper. First, there were no mandates during Trump. He left states to decide their own policies, which was constitutional thing to do.
You lefties were against vaccine when Trump was president, while you're trying to mandate the very same vaccine manufactured during Trump.

Where you're wrong is this, you're equating refusal of mandate with refusal of vaccine. Those are very different things.
Of course there were no Covid mandates from Trump because Covid was just a bad case of the flu or China Flu, or Kung Fu virus. As a result we had no test kits in most of states, no policy, and a shortage of hospital supplies when they were most needed, at initial stages of the epidemic. Finally he decided to dump it all on the states and concentrate on the election pausing occasionally to criticize and make fun of the only preventive measures we had, masks and social distancing. By the end of his term in office, it became quite clear to his supporters, fighting Covid was anti-Trump. So when Biden took over and started his vaccination campaign, Trumpeters became the major opposition.

Today, most republicans states are opposing Biden vaccination mandates and in the Florida any employer requiring his employees get vaccinated can be arrested. Schools can not require vaccinations or require masks. Clearly republicans have decided that more covid deaths and cases are to their benefit and they will do whatever it takes to make that happen.

Here is part of the Florida Governor's letter to state and local offices regarding Covid requirement.

Private Employer COVID-19 vaccine mandates are prohibited.
‣ Employees can choose from numerous exemptions, including but not limited to,
health or religious concerns; pregnancy or anticipated future pregnancy; and past
recovery from COVID-19.
‣ Employees can choose to opt for periodic testing or PPE as an exemption.
‣ Employers must cover the costs of testing and PPE exemptions for employees.

✓ Employers who violate these employee health protections will be fined.
‣ Small businesses (99 employees or less) will face $10,000 per employee
violation.
‣ Medium and big businesses will face $50,000 per employee violation.

✓ Government entities may not require COVID-19 vaccinations of anyone,
including employees.

✓ Educational institutions may not require students to be COVID-19
vaccinated.

✓ School districts may not have school face mask policies.

✓ School districts may not quarantine healthy students.

✓ Students and parents may sue violating school districts and recover costs
and attorney’s fees.

Of course there were no Covid mandates from Trump because Covid was just a bad case of the flu or China Flu, or Kung Fu virus. As a result we had no test kits in most of states, no policy, and a shortage of hospital supplies when they were most needed, at initial stages of the epidemic. Finally he decided to dump it all on the states and concentrate on the election pausing occasionally to criticize and make fun of the only preventive measures we had, masks and social distancing. By the end of his term in office, it became quite clear to his supporters, fighting Covid was anti-Trump. So when Biden took over and started his vaccination campaign, Trumpeters became the major opposition.

Today, most republicans states are opposing Biden vaccination mandates and in the Florida any employer requiring his employees get vaccinated can be arrested. Schools can not require vaccinations or require masks. Clearly republicans have decided that more covid deaths and cases are to their benefit and they will do whatever it takes to make that happen.

Here is part of the Florida Governor's letter to state and local offices regarding Covid requirement.

Private Employer COVID-19 vaccine mandates are prohibited.
‣ Employees can choose from numerous exemptions, including but not limited to,
health or religious concerns; pregnancy or anticipated future pregnancy; and past
recovery from COVID-19.
‣ Employees can choose to opt for periodic testing or PPE as an exemption.
‣ Employers must cover the costs of testing and PPE exemptions for employees.

✓ Employers who violate these employee health protections will be fined.
‣ Small businesses (99 employees or less) will face $10,000 per employee
violation.
‣ Medium and big businesses will face $50,000 per employee violation.

✓ Government entities may not require COVID-19 vaccinations of anyone,
including employees.

✓ Educational institutions may not require students to be COVID-19
vaccinated.

✓ School districts may not have school face mask policies.

✓ School districts may not quarantine healthy students.

✓ Students and parents may sue violating school districts and recover costs
and attorney’s fees.

Data doesn't back your claim... "Clearly republicans have decided that more covid deaths..." Florida covid rates are among lowest in a nation.

When are you going to question Democrat governors decisions to put covid patients in nursing homes?

By the way, why do you think that what DeSantis is doing is a bad thing for Florida?

Data doesn't back your claim... "Clearly republicans have decided that more covid deaths..." Florida covid rates are among lowest in a nation.

When are you going to question Democrat governors decisions to put covid patients in nursing homes?

By the way, why do you think that what DeSantis is doing is a bad thing for Florida?
What data...??? Florida has just had a huge Covid-19 spike and for a month accounted for a third of all Covid deaths in United States.

Last edited:
It’s a fragment of the Chinese communist virus. Forced manufacture of Chinese communist virus parts in the cell is extremely problematic. Wait until the Pedophile gets to the children’s immature immune systems.
No moron, it is a vaccine spike protein designed and developed right here in the US of A.

No go be a patriot and get your ass vaccinated with some of that red, white and blue Trump vax.

Last edited:
No moron, it is a vaccine spike protein designed and developed right here in the US of A.

No go be a patriot and get your ass vaccinated with some of that red, white and blue Trump vax.
It’s based on a Chinbese communist virus, Dipshit. It can only intelligently be called a Chinese communist virus. America mimicked a China-evolved virus, Dumbass.

It’s based on a Chinbese communist virus, Dipshit. It can only intelligently be called a Chinese communist virus. America mimicked a China-evolved virus, Dumbass.
Vaccine here is not the virus dummy. It just matches the protein spike markers your immune system needs to be trained on.

For the record, I don't care if you get vaccinated or not. It don't bother me. However, a mandate is just a slippery slope that won't lead anywhere good.
Where did all the prior vaccination mandates lead?

Kids have a bunch of vaccines they are required to have to attend daycare and schools.

Where did all the prior vaccination mandates lead?

Kids have a bunch of vaccines they are required to have to attend daycare and schools.

There are two problems with this logic.

#1 is that these vaccines were tested rigorously for years to make sure they were safe. These covid vaccines were tested only in months. I am,and I'm sure others are, are just not comfortable with that.

And another problem with that logic, is that the school vaccinations are law, not mandates. They went through the correct legal procedures to make it a law, not a mandate.

Vaccine here is not the virus dummy. It just matches the protein spike markers your immune system needs to be trained on.
Your punk-ass arrogance will not suffice for an education you little c.u.n.t. Above, the forced manufacture of the communist spike has already been pointed out. There is no difference between an American pharm worker matching it and the confiscated cell of the injectee matching it. mRNA training is failing and ephemeral. It should, like you, be boycotted.

The irrational part of thias is that Americans have been denied access to the real, entire SARS-CoV-2 in a vaccine even though it does exist. This POS commie virus gets to travel all over the world and the real, entire vaccine, Covaxin, does not.

Here also, from the latest Gov report from Michigan. And this includes data going back to mid-October, BEFORE the big wave. Beaumont hospital guy says 40% of HOSPITALIZED covid cases are now fully vaccinated (see my thread)

In the last 30 days (Oct 14- Nov 12), 30,906 (28%) of 109,455 cases, 454 (29%) of 1,540 hospitalizations, and 151 (25%) of 605 deaths were among fully vaccinated individuals

I will add this. If you really are conservative, you're letting personal fear override what SHOULD be your principles. And that's....well, that's too bad.
Dimmers hate statistics...

Your punk-ass arrogance will not suffice for an education you little c.u.n.t. Above, the forced manufacture of the communist spike has already been pointed out. There is no difference between an American pharm worker matching it and the confiscated cell of the injectee matching it. mRNA training is failing and ephemeral. It should, like you, be boycotted.
There is a huge difference.

It's a capitalist vaccine, as American as apple pie and a credit to this country.

So go fuck yourself and half baked anti-vax conspiracy horseshit.

Then it's not a very good vaccine.

What's the problem with admitting that? Did you create it? Do you work for Big Pharma? What's your buy in? I don't understand why people feel the need to deny reality and defend this utter bunk

Actually the vaccines, especially the mrna ones and moderna in particular are some of the best in modern history. The speed in which they were created and their 95% efficacy against the original strain and some of the variants, outside of Delta was amazing. Unfortunately, we are dealing with an ever evolving upper respiratory virus. There hasn't been a vaccine made in history that has been able to deal with a virus that A) attacks us through our upper respiratory system and B) consistently mutates into variants that can potentially bypass any previous antibodies developed by vaccine or infection. If at least 95% of everyone took them and followed up with updated boosters for the next year or so then it's conceivable covid could potentially be eliminated, but this is not realistic. There are way too many ppl in this country and around the world who would sooner see it burn down than get a shot in the arm because they're afraid of needles. We can only hope science overcomes covid and the cult.

There are two problems with this logic.

#1 is that these vaccines were tested rigorously for years to make sure they were safe. These covid vaccines were tested only in months. I am,and I'm sure others are, are just not comfortable with that.

And another problem with that logic, is that the school vaccinations are law, not mandates. They went through the correct legal procedures to make it a law, not a mandate.
Covid vaccines have been tested for well over a year before any mandate (with 500+ million doses already administered). Which btw followed full FDA clearance.

The courts ensure legalities, not layman opinion. But it seems moot for you to even go into legalities when your complaint is about the principle idea of mandating vaccines. If it's done by some other authority then it's all good? Come-on, you are just parsing distinctions without a difference.

I just don't buy your argument that this is a slippery slope. It just hasn't been, the courts have done well in ensuring proper jurisdiction and keeping personal rights on balance with public healthcare needs.

Last edited:
Actually the vaccines, especially the mrna ones and moderna in particular are some of the best in modern history.
What do you believe the repeated experimental injection does for you? And where did you learned that from?

Forum List

Back