Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

Why would it stay in the injection site? Are you worried that your arm will develop COVID?
Jesus. Are you an idiot. Yes. It's job is to teach the body the spike protein. Not travel through the blood stream into the body. That is what causes the adverse effects. That is a problem and Japan called them on that as well.

It is supposed to stay in the arm. Train and that's it. It doesn't matter which arm.

Summary

Since April 2021, increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported in the United States after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna), particularly in adolescents and young adults. There has not been a similar reporting pattern observed after receipt of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).

In most cases, patients who presented for medical care have responded well to medications and rest and had prompt improvement of symptoms. Reported cases have occurred predominantly in male adolescents and young adults 16 years of age and older. Onset was typically within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination, and cases have occurred more often after the second dose than the first dose. CDC and its partners are investigating these reports of myocarditis and pericarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.

CDC continues to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 5 years of age and older given the risk of COVID-19 illness and related, possibly severe complications, such as long-term health problems, hospitalization, and even death.

This means that if a person gets a “positive” PCR test result at a cycle threshold of 35 or higher (as applied in most US labs and many European labs), the chance that the person is infectious is less than 3%. The chance that the person received a “false positive” result is 97% or higher.

Covaxin COVID-19 Vaccine (BBV152) Description​

Bharat Biotech's Covaxin (BBV152) is an inactivated COVID-19 vaccine that uses adjuvant Alhydroxiquim-II to boost immune response longer-lasting immunity. The Indian Council of Medical Research created the Covaxin (BBV152) vaccine.

COVAXIN (BBV152) contains six µg of whole-virion inactivated SARS-CoV-2 antigen (Strain: NIV-2020-770), and the other inactive ingredients such as aluminum hydroxide gel (250 µg), TLR 7/8 agonist (imidazoquinolinone) 15 µg, 2-phenoxyethanol 2.5 mg, and phosphate ® buffer saline up to 0.5 ml. The components of the Covaxin vaccine include BBV152A, BBV152B, and BBV152C. The virus strain is soaked in beta-propiolactone, an organic compound that deactivates them by binding to their genes, says the Company. The SARS-CoV-2 betacoronavirus strain was isolated from an asymptomatic COVID-19 patient at India's National Institute of Virology.

Only one in the world and it is from India. vector based whole inactivated SARS-Cov-2 antigen

But of course traditional vaccines aren't offered here. Nor the treatments they use there.

YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN ADMIRAL.
How the fuck am I wrong when I stated that the vaccines available were NOT whole virus antigens?

You are turning out to be dumber than a box of fucking hammers.

Like I said before, you do not have the education, much less the intellect to be making the claims you do.

Why don't you just go crawl back under your bed, and let the professionals do the work? This is really starting to be embarrassing!

Last edited:
Jesus. Are you an idiot. Yes. It's job is to teach the body the spike protein. Not travel through the blood stream into the body. That is what causes the adverse effects. That is a problem and Japan called them on that as well.

It is supposed to stay in the arm. Train and that's it. It doesn't matter which arm.

That's like the kettle calling the pot black.

Where is your link to that information? Oh, that's right! You couldn't fucking understand that it probably said the exact opposite of what you claim.

I have seen many scared shitless pussy-men like you, but I think you are the worst yet.

Why are you scared of the vaccine? Did Momma refuse to let her boobs be available for you to nurse?

If you cannot understand "PHARMACOKINETICS AFTER A SINGLE DOSE" printed on page 14 and the charts that follow, especially on pg 16, where it says "Mean total lipid concentration"....that explains a lot, really.
Lipids are fats. What the heck does that have to do with the vaccines effectiveness? Want to explain that Dr. Sue(ss)?

How the fuck am I wrong when I stated that the vaccines available were NOT whole virus antigens?
Not available. That is correct and that is my problem with it. Why should we only choose experimental vaccines? You know why I'd hope. Take a look at the lawsuit of Moderna and the NIH some time arguing over the patent. aka money.

You are turning out to be dumber that a box of fucking hammers.
I have backed up everything I stated . You haven't backed up shit unless you clogged your toilet. I've shown information. YOU HAVEN'T SHOWN A DANG THING.

Like I said before, you do not have the education, much less the intellect to be making the claims you do.
That is a matter of opinion. I don't care what you think. I've been posting and researching since the 90s. I'M VERY FUCKING GOOD AT IT.

Why is it that your opinion means a damn thing to me. It doesn't.

Why don't you just go crawl back under your bed, and let the professionals do the work? This is really starting to be embarrassing!
I'm not the one hiding under any damn bed. I was off 5 weeks and worked ever since,. Got this shit..wasn't jack.....and still work.

HIDE FROM IT........You are the one who hid from it. You are just slinging shit at me because I JUST STOMPED YOUR BUTT WITH FACTS.

Guess we are just going to have to ignore each other again. YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE. I think you know that.

These are the precise facts that escape the minds of the pro-fake-vaccine crowd. This pro-fake-vaccine crowd includes unscrupulous investors who went “all in” on one of the 3 amateur vaccine creators. Other deviants in the mix are ego-driven
scientists (excluding all ethical research scientists) who are hanging on to promoting the “need” for more vaccines. Those jabs out in US public circulation are not effective because they only target a section of Spike when they should’ve targeted T cells all along, known as an effective clean up crew for most. They know that now. That’s the reason for the need to repeat and rinse, over and over, at best giving a person a couple of months of increased antibodies, but not always a given. The risks are not worth it for many. There are only a few specific groups that should even consider these jab risks to hope for at best 4-5 months of antibody activity. No thanks I have a healthy immune system like most people, and not in a high risk group.
Let's see proof of your assertion.

OK. asswipe. My information comes from real doctors that I sit in the examination room with. You have reports you do not possibly understand.

What is your education level? High school dropout, GED holder? What is it? BA degree in basket weaving?

I have a daughter that has degree that would allow her to decipher those reports for you and I guarantee her assessment would be different that your amateur opinions based on reports you could not even begin to understand.
You really need to work on being less of a pretentious douche.

Not available. That is correct and that is my problem with it. Why should we only choose experimental vaccines? You know why I'd hope. Take a look at the lawsuit of Moderna and the NIH some time arguing over the patent. aka money.

I have backed up everything I stated . You haven't backed up shit unless you clogged your toilet. I've shown information. YOU HAVEN'T SHOWN A DANG THING.

That is a matter of opinion. I don't care what you think. I've been posting and researching since the 90s. I'M VERY FUCKING GOOD AT IT.

Why is it that your opinion means a damn thing to me. It doesn't.

I'm not the one hiding under any damn bed. I was off 5 weeks and worked ever since,. Got this shit..wasn't jack.....and still work.

HIDE FROM IT........You are the one who hid from it. You are just slinging shit at me because I JUST STOMPED YOUR BUTT WITH FACTS.

Guess we are just going to have to ignore each other again. YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE. I think you know that.
You may as well have posted studies in Chinese or Serbo-Croatian as far as your understanding of the data. You obviously do not. You still claim they are experimental vaccines even after it was posted that the vaccines had ALL been approved. How's that like stomping your ass with facts, dumbass!

God almighty. That's how they get the spike protein into the body.

Wow! You can sure talk the talk, but you trip over your own fucking feet every time you try to prove a points.

You really need to work on being less of a pretentious douche.
Shut up, Drizzling Shit! when I want your opinion, I'll tell you what it should be. By the way, a flaming pervert like you knows much more about douchebags than I care to know.

You may as well have posted studies in Chinese or Serbo-Croatian as far as your understanding of the data. You obviously do not. You still claim they are experimental vaccines even after it was posted that the vaccines had ALL been approved. How's that like stomping your ass with facts, dumbass!
Ok. My last post to you and I'm done with your dumbass remarks with not a single link to refute the facts.

I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE APPROVED. They are in BED with pharma. I don't trust them and have no reason to trust them.

Human trials ARE YOU ADMIRAL. They rushed these trials and shoved them through and this is how IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE.

So if you want to be a lab rat. Fine. BE THE RAT.

You are an arrogant asshole bro. You post NO DATA and cuss everyone in the room and ARE FLAT OUT WRONG on this.

bYE.

Really. It's all BS. Tell that to the guy who knew one that died from it. An elderly lady. Got the vaccine and her arm was swollen. They said she should go to the hospital. She said if it's still bad that night she'd go to the doctor in the morning. She died that night.

VAERs is hardly known by the public. Most of the entries are by DOCTORS. Most of the information and listings.......you have to google to understand them. But you disregard it all.........why?
What did the autopsy say she died from? Oh, you forgot the little detain that she died of a heart attack.

I disregard VAERS because I have read enough bullshit stories on there to make me dismiss the whole damn thing. "I got the COVID vaccine and fell off the ladder and broke my femur while cleaning my gutters two weeks later" is the kind of bullshit that site is filled with.

Ok. My last post to you and I'm done with your dumbass remarks with not a single link to refute the facts.

I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE APPROVED. They are in BED with pharma. I don't trust them and have no reason to trust them.

Human trials ARE YOU ADMIRAL. They rushed these trials and shoved them through and this is how IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE.

So if you want to be a lab rat. Fine. BE THE RAT.

You are an arrogant asshole bro. You post NO DATA and cuss everyone in the room and ARE FLAT OUT WRONG on this.

bYE.

They are in bed with pharma. Where is your link to that? My God, I have never seen someone so eaten up with irrational hatred of a perfectly safe vaccine for 99% of the people.

Why are you so fucking stupid that you can post all kinds of data, yet cannot answer a simple question with saying "Well, it is right there!" when you could never possible understand what you are citing. I don't need data to prove you are a mental case that doesn't understand the data, but pretends he does.

You never answered my questions about your education so it is safe to assume by your overwhelming inability to interpret the data stands to reason that you are simply an uneducated buffoon.

If you want to see an arrogant asshole, I suggest going to your restroom at the Greyhound Bus station and looking in the mirror. That's where you will definitely find one. I have not tried to prove a point as I have been far too busy disproving your assertions and those of your ilk.

I had a close friend and coworker's wife die for COVID, as well as three family members. I can almost guarantee that had a vaccine been available at the time, all would have survived.

I had the vaccine as quickly as I was eligible, as did my wife. Then, a few months later the Delta variant spread across the US. I contracted COVID, yet none of the five other people who were with me that day did. Four days after I tested positive, so did my wife. We were both given monoclonal antibodies to fight the infection. My wife missed one day of work and I was given two weeks off by my employer to recover even though I was over it in two days.

Everyone in my family has either had COVID or was vaccinated, with very little impact on their health. My oldest daughter was recently certified as an EMT and was hired because a bunch of the stupid EMTs were fired because they refused the vaccine. She had a very early case of COVID in the Spring of 2020 and then proceeded to get vaccinated when it was available.

I have stage 4 liver failure and get COVID tested every time I undergo any medical procedure, despite having the vaccine, having had COVID, and being current on all my vaccines.

I am not arguing from a position of ignorance, but I assert that you are. I am sorry my cussing about your stupidity offends you. I didn't realize that you were that big of a pussy!

Anyway. Nobody ever asks if one has immunity. Which is the correct question. That's the actual science based query. But they're not interested in that.
Lol - what "science"?

There is no conclusive way to know if you have immunity.

Last edited:

Summary

Since April 2021, increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported in the United States after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna), particularly in adolescents and young adults. There has not been a similar reporting pattern observed after receipt of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).

In most cases, patients who presented for medical care have responded well to medications and rest and had prompt improvement of symptoms. Reported cases have occurred predominantly in male adolescents and young adults 16 years of age and older. Onset was typically within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination, and cases have occurred more often after the second dose than the first dose. CDC and its partners are investigating these reports of myocarditis and pericarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.

CDC continues to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 5 years of age and older given the risk of COVID-19 illness and related, possibly severe complications, such as long-term health problems, hospitalization, and even death.

I referenced a study I just read tonight that showed the instances of myocarditis was approximately 54 cases out of 2,5 million people who had the vaccine, mostly men and boys which means your personal risk is much less. Are you capable of doing the math on that?

Oh, BTW, only one of those 54 died, and it wasn't related to the myocarditis. They were probably hit by a bus on their way to the Greyhound Bus station where you definitely need to visit. Maybe you can find a drunk there that will confirm your data.

Much apreciated, but get the fuck out of here. I'm not your little fetch doggy.

What I've said, I've supported. You support nothing.

Don't like data? Then go ahead and try to refute it. If you can find data ANYWHERE that shows Republicans are not the primary anti-vax contigent you come on right back and show us that evidence.

No, I like the data, really. It shows how many people are sheep, and as expected, by party line.

You act like being unvaxed is a bad thing, and I see it as promising result of how many people are thinking for themselves and not falling for media, pharma, and government lies.

Yet, some data is still bullshit, because it's impossible that 2% more people were unvaccinated in October than month earlier. You refused to explain how.

So, yes, we're both happy with the results. We're both cheering that mostly unvaccinated are Republicans, just for different reasons.

Forum List

Back