Why are so many Supreme Court Justices from New York?

Funny. I heard the addict Limbaugh fomenting some class division on his "show" today with the same argument. Ivy League schools are feared and mistrusted by the vast unwashed Conservative gang.

Harvard is a convenient whipping boy for the Right. Anything to divide first, then conquer later.

I hold a degree from The Ohio State University. As a Liberal, does that make Big Ten schools points of suspicion for the Right too?

Now all we need is a Justice from Staten Island

That's a scary thought.

You guys in Jersey can take Staten Island, we don't want it anymore. Hell, we only won it from you in a boat race.

Hey.... Denino's Pizza is the SHIT.

Used to live in Willowbrook... Woodward Ave, not the crazy farm.

Denino's is good. But I'm from Brooklyn - I'll take with DiFara's, Totonno's and Grimaldi's any day of the week.

I used to know a girl in Grasmere. That's the only reason I've ever had to go there.

Funny. I heard the addict Limbaugh fomenting some class division on his "show" today with the same argument. Ivy League schools are feared and mistrusted by the vast unwashed Conservative gang.

Harvard is a convenient whipping boy for the Right. Anything to divide first, then conquer later.

I hold a degree from The Ohio State University. As a Liberal, does that make Big Ten schools points of suspicion for the Right too?

And I hear the smoker, drunk and Ivy League idiot Obama fomenting class division on a weekly basis....

And I like Ohio State... my Mom went there. I don't dislike Harvard.. bit it does generate a bunch of pinheads.. Obama being the current notable.

That's a scary thought.

You guys in Jersey can take Staten Island, we don't want it anymore. Hell, we only won it from you in a boat race.

Hey.... Denino's Pizza is the SHIT.

Used to live in Willowbrook... Woodward Ave, not the crazy farm.

Denino's is good. But I'm from Brooklyn - I'll take with DiFara's, Totonno's and Grimaldi's any day of the week.

I used to know a girl in Grasmere. That's the only reason I've ever had to go there.

Ihad a hard time getting the wife into Manhattan... Brooklyn was definately outta the question.

New Jersey is the biggest shithole I've ever been to.... Got conned into going to Seaside Heights one time... geeze what a bore/dump.

You should have gone one mile to the south to Island Beach State Park. One of the most beautiful natural beaches in the country

And whats with the Ivy League schools?

Shouldn't there be a Justice who graduated from the University of Idaho like "Real Americans" do?

do you think someone who went to the university of idaho would be as equipped for the job as someone from an ivy league?

not that ivy league is a guarantee of intellect. justice thomas was ivy.

well, in view of how the "ivy league" has fucked up America I'd say let's give Idaho a chance.. actually..

And whats with the Ivy League schools?

Shouldn't there be a Justice who graduated from the University of Idaho like "Real Americans" do?

do you think someone who went to the university of idaho would be as equipped for the job as someone from an ivy league?

not that ivy league is a guarantee of intellect. justice thomas was ivy.

well, in view of how the "ivy league" has fucked up America I'd say let's give Idaho a chance.. actually..

perhaps if the rightwingnut part of the supreme court hadn't found that corporations are people, you'd have had that change.

now you can forget it.

and honestly, i prefer my political leaders to be smart. i don't put much stock in pretend populism.

you betcha.

You couldn't pay me enough to go to NYC.

1. There's a reason we were the number one tourist destination in the country during 2009.

2. Thanks for not bringing down our property values. :thup:

yeah people would rather see all that concrete instead of real beauty. Shows how fucked up our aesthetic sensibilities as a people are.

they don't call them elitist for nothing do they.. they all think they are smarter than the rest of America..

Forum List

Back