Why are people against legalizing marijuana?

So is sugar...sugar is probably worse. It is responsible for alot of the diseases fat butted people suffer from. But sugar should not be illegal. Neither should tobacco, or all the other chemicals in our environment that humans ingest. Hell glyophosate the main part of roundup is a carcinogen but fields are laced in it.

What is their rationale? We have alcohol and nobody believes that should be illegal. If one is for freedom and liberty one is supportive of legalization.

Bingo. The church ladies failed with alcohol, so they went right for marijuana. Gotta stop all this fun people are having.

What is their rationale? We have alcohol and nobody believes that should be illegal. If one is for freedom and liberty one is supportive of legalization.
You are right. If one is allowed a free pass, a free pass for everything else will then be in demand, so why should any of them get a free pass if they all can't have one? In other words, I say out law every last inch of the crap.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yep...like alcohol yet you have no problem with it being available. Want it both ways. Fail.

Yep. But if used in moderation they help relieve the awful stress that one endures grinding out a living in america. If one works hard to barely squeak by why take away the little enjoyment of this life?

On that topic of marijuana, I was doing some catching up on South Park episodes and their episodes on Tegrity farms was hilarious.

Yep. But if used in moderation they help relieve the awful stress that one endures grinding out a living in america. If one works hard to barely squeak by why take away the little enjoyment of this life?

If you want to just relax try CBD. The THC is the bad stuff. Still stay off the highway.

I say legalize it all, charge for it, it will create jobs and $. Win win win.

Forum List

Back