Why Are Moms Like Me Being Called Domestic Terrorists?

You got a problem, go to your Congressman, not me. I cant do anything about your supposed issues with Virginia, VBOE, or fed laws.
Get an education and become literate moron. Assholes like you who defend rapists and call the event a conspiracy theory, then denigrate a rightfully angry father are the lowest form of scum. Now fuck off and go back underneath your bridge. And use the correct restroom.

Get an education and become literate moron. Assholes like you who defend rapists and call the event a conspiracy theory, then denigrate a rightfully angry father are the lowest form of scum. Now fuck off and go back underneath your bridge. And use the correct restroom.
Your manufactured fake anger is funny. You sound pretty eager for a guy in a dress to be next to you in the bathroom. Maybe bring that up at your next therapy session.

I’m not cheering on a rape! Typical leftist - attacking someone because she points out the danger of leftist policies.

And your guess about Virginia would be wrong. I’ve lived here long enough to see how leftists have taken over NoVa and brought their harmful policies with them.

These are the people who used thousands of COVID deaths to justify voting for Biden.

Leftwingers are pure scum.

Your manufactured fake anger is funny. You sound pretty eager for a guy in a dress to be next to you in the bathroom. Maybe bring that up at your next therapy session.
There's nothing manufactured about his anger. I experience actual nausea when I read your posts.

It's pretty uncommon for a rape to make national news. What about the rapes that happen in regular bathrooms? I guess their rapes didnt matter as much to you.
Can you post an example of a rape happening in a female restroom were males aren't allowed to enter by law?

The kid did a similar thing to another girl in a an empty classroom. Facts. Dont really think the bathroom is the problem here. The problem is the kid takes advantage of girls in rooms where there is nobody else around.
Why wasn't the kid in prison?

What a fucking moron.

You fired a dud

You fired a dud
My example was from October 2015, dipshit. Your article is from December 2015 and said the law hadnt gone into effect yet.

your article is from december 2015. The rape happened in October 2015.

Dude you act like this is uncommon....there are infinite examples when you do a google search dumbass.
It's more common under the laws you support, dumbass.

No proof of that. You just made that up.
There is abundant proof, douchebag. Just turn on the news.

Oh . . . . I forgot, you won't see any of evidence of that on the fake news. Anyone who says anything about it gets cancelled.

Forum List

Back