Why Are Moms Like Me Being Called Domestic Terrorists?

If you're this out-of-touch with news and current events, perhaps a political message board isn't the best place for you to talk in public. There are some nice arts-and-crafts boards out there that might be more your speed.
Sorry I'm not on Breitbart or the Gateway Pundit or whatever other far right fanatical websites you dwell on all day. A girl was sexually assaulted. Suspect was arrested. Suspect is probably going to plead guilty from all accounts. Father of victim goes to school board meeting and attacks a cop and is arrested. Why do you think this deserves national news coverage? On what possible grounds do you feel this is the hill you need to stand on? Oh I know because she was attacked in a gender neutral bathroom. Guess what. The perp at another school attacked a girl in an empty classroom. What is the common theme here? It's both times the perp found an opportunity when nobody else was around.

The dem Mcaulliffe is going to destroy the repub candidate in Virginia governors race. Why? Because all the trumpanzee's are gonna stay home because he didnt kiss trumps ass because he thought saying the pledge to a flag from Jan 6th was "weird". That's where we are in America because of you dumb fuck trumpanzee animals.

You’re one stupid ignorant fuck. Learn to read. YOU are the only one bringing up a transgender bathroom law (which is stupid but a pathetic deflection attempt from you). We sane people are blaming the school lard for hiding the incident, thus leading to a second attack by this pervert. Whichever you don’t care about. Retard.
You dumb fuck school boards dont get reports of every single violation that is committed at every single school in their district. The school reported it to the police. What the fuck more do you want? god you're stupid.

Wow, you get more determinedly stupid with every post. You don't want to know about it, and you're absolutely not going to know about it, no matter what.

Rapes that happen in relation to something that IS national news make the national news . . . unless the masters you're taking marching orders from don't want to talk about it.

And don't even try that "I'll accuse you to cover up the agenda I shill for" crap. You're on a computer attached to the Internet. When you care enough to look up what you're talking about before spewing your nonsense, then maybe you can have something to say about other people not caring. But I doubt it.
I read about it and watched the video of the father attacking the police after I saw this thread. Then I commented.

I have no idea what the rest of your statement is about. Learn to put together a cohesive thought.

Let me get this straight. YOu're questioning why someone doesnt know about a rape that happened in your state? LOL.

Anyway, I read up on it a little. First off, the father attacked the cops as this video shows Man tackled during Loudoun County board of education meeting. Also threatened the cops. Taken into custody for resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, not for protesting school policy (it's actually state policy but whatever dummies are going to be dumb). Guess he didnt believe in law and order.

Secondly, the crime was reported the day it occurred. Student privacy rules prevent schools from releasing details. Hardly a cover-up. The student that committed the crime is expected to plead guilty. What exactly is the problem here?

Well, I guess we see how much Mr. Doe here really cares about women being raped, regardless of his earlier gall in accusing someone else of not caring.

I'd say determined-to-know-nothing and only-caring-when-his-talking-points-say-to equals a complete waste of screen space. I'm going to return to not knowing this useless vermin in human form exists.

FLUSH!

Again, an enraged father who was SILENCED at the Loudoun School Board member and did nothing violent was made out to be the criminal, tackled by cops, and arrested. Such a leftist tactic!

And the crime was not reported to police because the liberal Governor ruled that felonies committed by students don’t have to be reported. (Again, the left is more concerned with the negative consequences od having a crime in a student’s record than the welfare of decent students.) The rapist was sent to another school to assault another innocent girl. And why? Because The leftists would rather put another child at risk than let it be known how dangerous the liberal transgender bathroom policy is.

Well, it was reported to the police . . . by the father, after the school - which had declined to call the cops for the rape - called the cops ON HIM for being upset about it.

10% = 5.1 million children. How's that feel sitting in your lap, progtard?

How many of those teachers were religious school employees?
How many children were abused in religious schools and churches?
No one knows till years later as the Church and the GOP cover it up

If you'de bother to look at the report you'd see (well, probably not) that the report says the data on this subject is thin BECAUSE it is lightly reported.

Public schools are required to report even the slightest suspicion.
Churches and church schools?
Same requirement but the report goes to the church leadership where it disappears.

Allowing the same pedophiles decades of opportunities before they're caught.
The church covers up the crime and the GOP covers up for the church,
Simple logic. You, personally, through your beliefs enable and protect child sexual predators.
Own it dickbrain.

Well, I guess we see how much Mr. Doe here really cares about women being raped, regardless of his earlier gall in accusing someone else of not caring.

I'd say determined-to-know-nothing and only-caring-when-his-talking-points-say-to equals a complete waste of screen space. I'm going to return to not knowing this useless vermin in human form exists.

FLUSH!
You do realize that you make absolutely no sense, you sub-human piece of garbage.

How many of those teachers were religious school employees?
How many children were abused in religious schools and churches?
No one knows till years later as the Church and the GOP cover it up

If you'de bother to look at the report you'd see (well, probably not) that the report says the data on this subject is thin BECAUSE it is lightly reported.

Public schools are required to report even the slightest suspicion.
Churches and church schools?
Same requirement but the report goes to the church leadership where it disappears.

Allowing the same pedophiles decades of opportunities before they're caught.
The church covers up the crime and the GOP covers up for the church,
Simple logic. You, personally, through your beliefs enable and protect child sexual predators.
Own it dickbrain.

You're fcking nuts.

You're the quack enabling, just like your fellow loons on this very thread

You dumb fuck school boards dont get reports of every single violation that is committed at every single school in their district. The school reported it to the police. What the fuck more do you want? god you're stupid.
You fucking ignorant dunce. The father had to report the rape after the school didn’t asshole. Your defense of a rapist and denigration of a rightfully angry father marks you, Otto, and the rest of your retard crew as the degenerates you are. Let’s make it simple for your pre-K level brain. If the first incident is reported, the second one never happens. Derp!

You're fcking nuts.

You're the quack enabling, just like your fellow loons on this very thread
Looks like I hit a nerve.

something you want to discuss about father WhatsHisName or Mother Whosits?

2000 years of church sexual abuse all covered up by the church and the governments of the day.
That would be the GOP in 2021.

Nope. Those things have always been against the law, even at school board meetings. Are you really that dumb?

Wrong.
The parents are supposed to own and run the schools, not the school board.
If the board does not listen to the parents, they are supposed to be fired or arrested.
The board has no authority to go against the desires of the parents.
It is their tax money and their children.
The school board is supposed to take orders from the parents.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

I think you missed the point.
The first rape was reported to the school board, and it was the school board who did not call the police and instead just moved the perpetrator to a different school, causing the 2nd rape.
So the school board was criminally negligent.

Wrong.
The parents are supposed to own and run the schools, not the school board.
If the board does not listen to the parents, they are supposed to be fired or arrested.
The board has no authority to go against the desires of the parents.
It is their tax money and their children.
The school board is supposed to take orders from the parents.
Not exactly how it works. School boards were elected and given the authority to take care of school business. You can elect someone else to replace them, but you can't give them direct orders. If you don't like that, then change the laws.

THIS is domestic terrorism? It's okay to riot, burn, and loot private property, vandalize public property and even declare certain places as autonomous zones

Pretty funny really that liberalism has allowed this once great proud, strong nation become so debased now by leftwing snowflake pussies that declare mere honest legitimate concern over bizarre unexplained governmental behavior be deemed terrorism after a year where the very same people spent months terrorizing 500 US cities doing billions in damage killing hundreds of police and property while THEY STOOD OUT IN THE STREETS SUPPORTING THEM!

Forum List

Back