Why Are Moms Like Me Being Called Domestic Terrorists?

You'd be wise to research child sexual abuse in education.

Cripes you're an uninformed left loon. Now go bother someone else
I am wise.
That's why I'm not a Querdeken.
The GOP fixation on supporting religion and, within religious institutions is where much of the abuse happens clearly puts responsibility for pedophilia right in the GOP lap.
And
Put something in the lap of a GOP Querdenken and they know just what to do with it.

I am wise.
The GOP fixation on supporting religion and, within religious institutions is where much of the abuse happens clearly puts responsibility for pedophilia right in the GOP lap.
And
Put something in the lap of a GOP Querdenken and they know just what to do with it.
I don't follow that logic. Are you opposed to religion? Pisslosi claims to be a good catholic. So does Biden.

The link to where Biden calls the father a terrorist. No you didnt...you quoted my request and left no comment underneath it you dumb piece of shit.
His AG calls the father a terrorist. That's the same as Biden calling him a terrorist.

Quit playing dumb. No one is fooled.

I am wise.
And

10% = 5.1 million children. How's that feel sitting in your lap, progtard?

There's nothing manufactured about his anger. I experience actual nausea when I read your posts.
A sane person would know that any parent would be angered by this happening. Especially in school where your children are supposed to be safe from these things. These people try to make it an “anti-trans” thing when in reality it’s an anti-rapist thing. That second assault could land that school board in a lot of legal trouble. If the first incident had been reported, the second one never occurs.

Not here. Schools are not required to even report the crime. But protecting the felon is front and center for goobers like you.
Blah, blah , blah…your the one blaming a transgender bathroom law instead of the rapist.

A sane person would know that any parent would be angered by this happening. Especially in school where your children are supposed to be safe from these things. These people try to make it an “anti-trans” thing when in reality it’s an anti-rapist thing. That second assault could land that school board in a lot of legal trouble. If the first incident had been reported, the second one never occurs.
Yet, requiring kids to wear a musk fir safety is too hard fir you.

Huh? You think in November 2022 somebody is going to be thinking about some conspiracy theory about a rape? I literally laughed out loud when I typed that.....you people are truly insane.

I'm guessing you spend a lot of time inanely laughing at absolutely nothing. It's common among crazy people.

Pushing what crap? I dont even know what you're talking about. Is this your new Benghazi? Somehow this is going to affect an election one year from now? Time to up your meds you seem to be getting amped up here. It's pretty funny though.

If you're this out-of-touch with news and current events, perhaps a political message board isn't the best place for you to talk in public. There are some nice arts-and-crafts boards out there that might be more your speed.

It's pretty uncommon for a rape to make national news. What about the rapes that happen in regular bathrooms? I guess their rapes didnt matter as much to you.

Wow, you get more determinedly stupid with every post. You don't want to know about it, and you're absolutely not going to know about it, no matter what.

Rapes that happen in relation to something that IS national news make the national news . . . unless the masters you're taking marching orders from don't want to talk about it.

And don't even try that "I'll accuse you to cover up the agenda I shill for" crap. You're on a computer attached to the Internet. When you care enough to look up what you're talking about before spewing your nonsense, then maybe you can have something to say about other people not caring. But I doubt it.

Wow, you get more determinedly stupid with every post. You don't want to know about it, and you're absolutely not going to know about it, no matter what.

Rapes that happen in relation to something that IS national news make the national news . . . unless the masters you're taking marching orders from don't want to talk about it.

And don't even try that "I'll accuse you to cover up the agenda I shill for" crap. You're on a computer attached to the Internet. When you care enough to look up what you're talking about before spewing your nonsense, then maybe you can have something to say about other people not caring. But I doubt it.
God your posts are tediously boring wingnut shit.

Blah, blah , blah…your the one blaming a transgender bathroom law instead of the rapist.
You’re one stupid ignorant fuck. Learn to read. YOU are the only one bringing up a transgender bathroom law (which is stupid but a pathetic deflection attempt from you). We sane people are blaming the school lard for hiding the incident, thus leading to a second attack by this pervert. Whichever you don’t care about. Retard.

Forum List

Back