Why Are Liberals Such Cowards?

A liberal friend of mine (well, I guess "ex" friend now) posted something on my Facebook page that was very much a page from the idiot liberal playbook. He was certain that I would be the only person who disagreed with him. As it turned out, every single one of the people who responded told him he was wrong.

During the discussion, I told him that he applauds the murder of police officers (and he does). He quickly responded that he has not, and never would, support the murder of cops. I had to point out to him that he 100% advocates for the use of tactics which could easily result in cops being killed, so his position was, at best, hypocritical

Now, despite there being disagreement, the exchange was respectful, right up until I pointed out his hypocrisy. Instead of being the intelligent guy I always thought he was; someone always willing to defend his positions, he did what so many idiot libs do. He turned into a complete pussy:

"Whatever dude, you wholeheartedly support whole ass genocide. Pardon me for reaching out. myopic bootlicker. I'll see myself off your friends list you dense cabbage."

I always thought the enlightened left believed they could defend their positions, yet this guy ended up being like pretty much every other idiot lib out there. He tucked his tail between his legs, filled his diaper and ran away.

I just thought it was funny...
You should learn to pick your so called friends more carefully. Frankly it's much easier to set the bar high to start with.
With friends it's quality not quantity that you're after.

Look how the liberal Dims would not let Barr speak.

They don’t want any facts to seep into their bullshit narrative of ORANGE MAN BAD!

This actually has exactly nothing to do with Trump, though. The name "Trump" never came up through the course of the discussion...
Of course it did, you brain dead asshole. The Dims brought his name up constantly. All you did is prove you didn't watch the hearing.

Never let politics transcend friendship. Friendship is far far far more important. The truth is no matter who wins out of 2 poor choices life goes on.

I don't have friends who use meth. I don't have friends who rob liquor stores. I don't have friends who are rapists or child molesters.

I don't have friends who are Democrats or who are communists, or who want to destroy the police.

If a person's actions or if their beliefs support the actions of others that are harmful to me then they are not my friend. Friends don't harm friends or the families of friends. If you want to harm me, how is it possible that you're my friend?

I just cant stand being around them period!!!
Their way of thinking comes out in general conversation and it makes me want to rip their heads off!!!

A liberal friend of mine (well, I guess "ex" friend now) posted something on my Facebook page that was very much a page from the idiot liberal playbook. He was certain that I would be the only person who disagreed with him. As it turned out, every single one of the people who responded told him he was wrong.

During the discussion, I told him that he applauds the murder of police officers (and he does). He quickly responded that he has not, and never would, support the murder of cops. I had to point out to him that he 100% advocates for the use of tactics which could easily result in cops being killed, so his position was, at best, hypocritical

Now, despite there being disagreement, the exchange was respectful, right up until I pointed out his hypocrisy. Instead of being the intelligent guy I always thought he was; someone always willing to defend his positions, he did what so many idiot libs do. He turned into a complete pussy:

"Whatever dude, you wholeheartedly support whole ass genocide. Pardon me for reaching out. myopic bootlicker. I'll see myself off your friends list you dense cabbage."

I always thought the enlightened left believed they could defend their positions, yet this guy ended up being like pretty much every other idiot lib out there. He tucked his tail between his legs, filled his diaper and ran away.

Nobody needz leftarded "friendz"

Bullshit!
I have friends that are Trumpsters, we are smart enough and adults to coexist. Just because we have political differences, does not mean you throw away longtime friendships.
We have a rule, that when we get together, talking politics is off the table, period! No one complains about the rule and we always have a great time.
Grow the fuck up!

It is funny. I got essentially booted out of the house of an old friend during the 2016 campaign (by his lifetime Democrat State Dept. lawyer wife) for disagreeing with her on a Constitutional point of issue.

WIFE: "Do you want me to show you in the Constitution?" she said, smarmily.

ME: "Sure!" I replied, whereupon I reached into my pocket and produced a copy.

She then slammed her hands on the table, stood up, pounded her way back to her room, and refused to come out. I, being a gracious guest, left.

She couldn't get over it for a year and a half. :auiqs.jpg:

My Buddy Scott started dating this bimbo liberal teacher from Boston and we clashed constantly.
We were hanging out in his garage one evening drinking a few beers and messing with his truck and out comes the liberal airhead with a handful of envelopes.
She proceeds to tear out the little plastic windows on the envelopes and putting them in the recycle bin.
I busted out laughing!!! Man she got pissed!!!

They don’t want any facts to seep into their bullshit narrative of ORANGE MAN BAD!

This actually has exactly nothing to do with Trump, though. The name "Trump" never came up through the course of the discussion...
Of course it did, you brain dead asshole. The Dims brought his name up constantly. All you did is prove you didn't watch the hearing.

Fuck off, you cum-gurgling little bitch.

This thread has nothing to do with Barr or Trump, despite the best efforts (which were pretty weak) to make it about them. I never claimed to watch any hearing. Then again, this thread has nothing to do with any hearing.

You know, this would be a lot more enjoyable if you weren't so fucking stupid...

Stop lying. Trump was brought up constantly.

Why do you lie?

Read the transcript for yourself and stop fucking lying.

Nobody needz leftarded "friendz"

Bullshit!
I have friends that are Trumpsters, we are smart enough and adults to coexist. Just because we have political differences, does not mean you throw away longtime friendships.
We have a rule, that when we get together, talking politics is off the table, period! No one complains about the rule and we always have a great time.
Grow the fuck up!
Your friends may be smart enough, but you aren't.

I can't socialize with my older brother any longer because he never fails to bait me into discussions about politics, and he is absolutely insulting about it.

You should learn to pick your so called friends more carefully. Frankly it's much easier to set the bar high to start with.
With friends it's quality not quantity that you're after.

Frankly, someone who's as shut off as you are to opposing views is every bit as ignorant as those whose views you detest...

Stop lying. Trump was brought up constantly.

Why do you lie?

Read the transcript for yourself and stop fucking lying.

My post has nothing at all to do with Trump or any hearing.

I'm a conservative but, fuck, I swear to God, idiots like you are every bit as bad as the TDS crowd. You see the word "liberal" and lose your fucking mind.

So, yeah, fuck off, nipplehead...

It is funny. I got essentially booted out of the house of an old friend during the 2016 campaign (by his lifetime Democrat State Dept. lawyer wife) for disagreeing with her on a Constitutional point of issue.

WIFE: "Do you want me to show you in the Constitution?" she said, smarmily.

ME: "Sure!" I replied, whereupon I reached into my pocket and produced a copy.

She then slammed her hands on the table, stood up, pounded her way back to her room, and refused to come out. I, being a gracious guest, left.

She couldn't get over it for a year and a half. :auiqs.jpg:

My Buddy Scott started dating this bimbo liberal teacher from Boston and we clashed constantly.
We were hanging out in his garage one evening drinking a few beers and messing with his truck and out comes the liberal airhead with a handful of envelopes.
She proceeds to tear out the little plastic windows on the envelopes and putting them in the recycle bin.
I busted out laughing!!! Man she got pissed!!!
I once knew a woman who was trying to be my girlfriend. She admitted to being a Marxist, so I had to pass on her. I knew I would be ridiculing her any time she commented on politics. That was too bad, because she did have some nice big tits.

I once knew a woman who was trying to be my girlfriend. She admitted to being a Marxist, so I had to pass on her. I knew I would be ridiculing her any time she commented on politics. That was too bad, because she did have some nice big tits.

Pics or it didn't happen...

:banana:

During the discussion, I told him that he applauds the murder of police officers (and he does). He quickly responded that he has not, and never would, support the murder of cops. I had to point out to him that he 100% advocates for the use of tactics which could easily result in cops being killed

Advocating that cops act responsibly in dealing with unarmed suspects is not killing cops.

No, he advocates ambushing cops with incendiary devices, sharpened PVC pipes and frozen water bottles.

Are you okay with those tactics?
Sounds so idiotic, I doubt he actually said it

I know a guy......

That’s a good one......Finger boy pretending women would actually date him

That’s a good one......Finger boy pretending women would actually date him
That's the kind of response I expected from the forum idiot.

Forum List

Back