Why Are Liberals Such Cowards?

I once knew a woman who was trying to be my girlfriend. She admitted to being a Marxist, so I had to pass on her. I knew I would be ridiculing her any time she commented on politics. That was too bad, because she did have some nice big tits.

Pics or it didn't happen...

:banana:
Do you have pics of every woman you ever dated?

Actually, yeah, I probably do.

My reply was tongue-in-cheek, though...

I once knew a woman who was trying to be my girlfriend. She admitted to being a Marxist, so I had to pass on her. I knew I would be ridiculing her any time she commented on politics. That was too bad, because she did have some nice big tits.

That’s a good one......Finger boy pretending women would actually date him
That's the kind of response I expected from the forum idiot.

Tell us more about your imaginary love life

Do you have pics of every woman you ever dated?

Actually, yeah, I probably do.

My reply was tongue-in-cheek, though...
Well, I don't have pictures of most of them. My dating days were before the age of the smart phone.

Tell us more about your imaginary love life
Tell us about your imaginary brain.

During the discussion, I told him that he applauds the murder of police officers (and he does). He quickly responded that he has not, and never would, support the murder of cops. I had to point out to him that he 100% advocates for the use of tactics which could easily result in cops being killed

Advocating that cops act responsibly in dealing with unarmed suspects is not killing cops.

No, he advocates ambushing cops with incendiary devices, sharpened PVC pipes and frozen water bottles.

Are you okay with those tactics?
Sounds so idiotic, I doubt he actually said it

I know a guy......

Why won't you answer the question? Do you support such tactics?

I don't know why you think those tactics sound "idiotic". They were the exact tactics used to attack Chicago police officers on July 17:

Look how the liberal Dims would not let Barr speak.

They don’t want any facts to seep into their bullshit narrative of ORANGE MAN BAD!

This actually has exactly nothing to do with Trump, though. The name "Trump" never came up through the course of the discussion...

Stop lying. Trump was brought up constantly.

Why do you lie?

Read the transcript for yourself and stop fucking lying.

My post has nothing at all to do with Trump or any hearing.

I'm a conservative but, fuck, I swear to God, idiots like you are every bit as bad as the TDS crowd. You see the word "liberal" and lose your fucking mind.

So, yeah, fuck off, nipplehead...

You're not a conservative.

During the discussion, I told him that he applauds the murder of police officers (and he does). He quickly responded that he has not, and never would, support the murder of cops. I had to point out to him that he 100% advocates for the use of tactics which could easily result in cops being killed

Advocating that cops act responsibly in dealing with unarmed suspects is not killing cops.

What is the responsible way to deal with an unarmed suspect that is assaulting you as the officer? You people are proposing something very radical in defunding the police in favor of mob rule. Why hasn’t BLM come up with suggest guidelines instead of perpetuating the myth that all cops are bad?

A liberal friend of mine (well, I guess "ex" friend now) posted something on my Facebook page that was very much a page from the idiot liberal playbook. He was certain that I would be the only person who disagreed with him. As it turned out, every single one of the people who responded told him he was wrong.

During the discussion, I told him that he applauds the murder of police officers (and he does). He quickly responded that he has not, and never would, support the murder of cops. I had to point out to him that he 100% advocates for the use of tactics which could easily result in cops being killed, so his position was, at best, hypocritical

Now, despite there being disagreement, the exchange was respectful, right up until I pointed out his hypocrisy. Instead of being the intelligent guy I always thought he was; someone always willing to defend his positions, he did what so many idiot libs do. He turned into a complete pussy:

"Whatever dude, you wholeheartedly support whole ass genocide. Pardon me for reaching out. myopic bootlicker. I'll see myself off your friends list you dense cabbage."

I always thought the enlightened left believed they could defend their positions, yet this guy ended up being like pretty much every other idiot lib out there. He tucked his tail between his legs, filled his diaper and ran away.

I just thought it was funny...
You should learn to pick your so called friends more carefully. Frankly it's much easier to set the bar high to start with.
With friends it's quality not quantity that you're after.

Frankly, someone who's as shut off as you are to opposing views is every bit as ignorant as those whose views you detest...
Oh really, I don't hang out with fools or apes simply because there is little to talk about. Since lefties are fools, that just naturally leaves them out of the mix. It would be like hanging around an insane asylum looking for friendship and I'm just not that desperate.

What is the responsible way to deal with an unarmed suspect that is assaulting you as the officer?

Crack him on the ear with your nightstick. It hurts a lot. If necessary, repeat.

You of all people are calling others “idiot”!
Oh, the irony.

You of all people are calling others “idiot”!
Oh, the irony.
Another idiot pipes up.

Why hasn’t BLM come up with suggest guidelines instead of perpetuating the myth that all cops are bad?

Probably a couple of reasons:

1) They're stupid. They lack the skills of reason and logic.
2) Acknowledging that a minimal number of cops are the problem is to admit they have no reason to riot.
3) If they don't riot, they have no purpose.

As long as they continue with their ignorant narrative, the longer they have to believe their riots are justified...

Look how the liberal Dims would not let Barr speak.

They don’t want any facts to seep into their bullshit narrative of ORANGE MAN BAD!

This actually has exactly nothing to do with Trump, though. The name "Trump" never came up through the course of the discussion...

Stop lying. Trump was brought up constantly.

Why do you lie?

Read the transcript for yourself and stop fucking lying.

My post has nothing at all to do with Trump or any hearing.

I'm a conservative but, fuck, I swear to God, idiots like you are every bit as bad as the TDS crowd. You see the word "liberal" and lose your fucking mind.

So, yeah, fuck off, nipplehead...

You're not a conservative.

Okay, sure.

That's like saying you're not a dumbfuck...

Why hasn’t BLM come up with suggest guidelines instead of perpetuating the myth that all cops are bad?

2) Acknowledging that a minimal number of cops are the problem is to admit they have no reason to riot.

As long as they continue with their ignorant narrative, the longer they have to believe their riots are justified...
They main reason they want to abolish the cops is so they can run things. All other excuses are bullshit lies.

A liberal friend of mine (well, I guess "ex" friend now) posted something on my Facebook page that was very much a page from the idiot liberal playbook. He was certain that I would be the only person who disagreed with him. As it turned out, every single one of the people who responded told him he was wrong.

During the discussion, I told him that he applauds the murder of police officers (and he does). He quickly responded that he has not, and never would, support the murder of cops. I had to point out to him that he 100% advocates for the use of tactics which could easily result in cops being killed, so his position was, at best, hypocritical

Now, despite there being disagreement, the exchange was respectful, right up until I pointed out his hypocrisy. Instead of being the intelligent guy I always thought he was; someone always willing to defend his positions, he did what so many idiot libs do. He turned into a complete pussy:

"Whatever dude, you wholeheartedly support whole ass genocide. Pardon me for reaching out. myopic bootlicker. I'll see myself off your friends list you dense cabbage."

I always thought the enlightened left believed they could defend their positions, yet this guy ended up being like pretty much every other idiot lib out there. He tucked his tail between his legs, filled his diaper and ran away.

I fought in Viet Nam. The Orange Shit Gibbon is 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Yellow Belly Yankee Coward.

Never let politics transcend friendship. Friendship is far far far more important. The truth is no matter who wins out of 2 poor choices life goes on.

I'd never be friends with a liberal.
One of my good friends is a liberal, but believe or not. As of right now, he is going to vote for Trump. Because he just can't see as Biden being a good president.

I don’t think the people behind BLM are stupid.... quite smart actually. I think you are correct that BLM has a no interest in finding a solution since a constant problem creates great opportunity for them.

My friends are politically apathetic. We never discuss politics because it's not all that important. They vote and it ends there....as it should.

So, you lost a longtime friend because you're a brainwashed political extremist asshole. Well done?

Forum List

Back