Why are leftists so obsessed with taking things from the American people?

Red states have smaller economies and take more tax dollars than they contribute.

Do you have any idea how many your products that you use come about because of liberals?

What, specifically, do you have that I personally need?

Who promised you anything?

I just want to remind you that you’re going to be dependent on government. Conservatives think then can destroy your health and just rely on the government to take care of them.

Who promised me anything? The government, that's who. Think I would freely give my money away and get nothing in return?

Nobody needs you. In fact we often talk about breaking up the country just to get away from you and your kind. That's why nobody is leaving a red state to live in CA or NY but people there are leaving to live in our states.
Of course you do. Guess which state has the bigger agricultural output?

California.

Why do you think most of the country’s economy is in blue states?

It's always been my contention that a leftist is not a true leftist unless they are making other people miserable. I still hold that stance. Leftists are by nature miserable people and there is no sense being miserable alone I guess.
This entire thread is filled with miserable right wing idiots.
It's humorous that you actually believe that the left is more miserable than yourself.
Re-read your posts, everything you write is defining your misery.

California.

Almonds and avocados.

Wow.

I'm allergic to one and eat the other only a couple times a year.

I guarantee you, big mouth, that we rednecks in flyover country have figured out how to build hothouses for growing citrus.

OTOH, where is Californica going to get all the soy for their lattes and ethanol for their cars?

Almonds and avocados.

Wow.

I'm allergic to one and eat the other only a couple times a year.

I guarantee you, big mouth, that we rednecks in flyover country have figured out how to build hothouses for growing citrus.

OTOH, where is Californica going to get all the soy for their lattes and ethanol for their cars?

California produces almost half of all fruits and vegetables, which if rednecks would actually eat maybe they wouldn’t be so morbidly obese.

California produces almost half of all fruits and vegetables, which if rednecks would actually eat maybe they wouldn’t be so morbidly obese.

Prove that rednecks don't eat fruits and vegetables.

The children who attend the daycare in my town LOVE coming and picking vegetables from my garden and helping in the kitchen as their cook turns them into yummy meals.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

T

Nope. My family is self sufficient. People like you are a net drain on society.
No one is actually self sufficient. You just aren’t being honest about what self sufficient means.

For example, do you grow all your own food? Do you see all your own clothes?

California.

Great, and Texas has the larger meat output, Nevada has the larger mineral output, Texas also generates the most energy. What the hell is your point.

No one is actually self sufficient. You just aren’t being honest about what self sufficient means.

For example, do you grow all your own food? Do you see all your own clothes?

No, we are completely self sufficient. Have been for years. It took work, but now that we are finished setting everything up we are good to go.

And yes, we do. We have three greenhouses going year round.

Forum List

Back