Why are leftists so obsessed with taking things from the American people?

So you want me to believe you grow all of your own food? You never go to a restaurant or grocery store.

You sew all your own clothes? Do you spin the cotton into too?

Lol sure.

Of course we do. For FUN. You seem to think a computer is essential to life.

It ain't. If I couldn't post here, for FUN, I would be doing something else...for FUN.

Tell you what sport, when you understand what is essential, get back to us.

The 10 most obese states in the country:
  1. West Virginia (38.1 percent)
  2. Mississippi (37.3 percent)
  3. Oklahoma (36.5 percent)
  4. Iowa (36.4 percent)
  5. Alabama (36.3 percent)
  6. Louisiana (36.2 percent)
  7. Arkansas (35 percent)
  8. Kentucky (34.3 percent)
  9. Alaska (34.2 percent)
  10. South Carolina (34.1 percent)
Notice anything?

states wirh the best cooking

If it isn’t desirable, why are property values so high?

Seems like you aren’t quite understanding how a free market works. Prices are based on demand. If there’s high demand, there’s high prices.

The lobster in the pot syndrome. Soon, Cali is going to be like every other failed 3rd world shithole. Small elite ruling class, and the poor.

The middle class is leaving.

FnkMA_QXwAACDiA

About the only things I can't grow or get from my farmer friends are coffee and sugar. This year, I might finally get beehives and will be harvesting my own honey.

Quitting coffee wouldn't kill me.

We drink tea, but yes, if we couldn't get tea, we would come up with a local alternative.

It ain't. If I couldn't post here, for FUN, I would be doing something else...for FUN.

It's funny that they assume that every aspect of the manufacture of computers depends on leftists.

Early on in my life of using tech, my bigoted right-wing Canadian brother in law did a tremendous amount of work in the field.

They just assume that everything that is ever done by leftist vermin is wonderful, necessary work.

The height of arrogance is their belief that the world could not carry on without them.

The lobster in the pot syndrome. Soon, Cali is going to be like every other failed 3rd world shithole. Small elite ruling class, and the poor.

The middle class is leaving.
We already have third world shitholes in this country and they’re called Mississippi and Alabama.

When the flow of people out brings down property values, it’ll balance out. The economy of these states is far better and stronger than red states.

not to mention the environmental impact of plastic bags.
Speaking of dumb as a post Democrats. I'm old enough to remember the Dem tree huggers BANNING the use of paper bags to save the trees. They forced use of plastic bags. Now after decades of environmental plastic bag disaster that's their fault they are banning plastic bags and forcing us back to paper bags. What a bunch of imbeciles.

We already have third world shitholes in this country and they’re called Mississippi and Alabama.

When the flow of people out brings down property values, it’ll balance out. The economy of these states is far better and stronger than red states.

There are certainly cities in those states that qualify. Of course they are run by you morons.

Get out of those cities and it is quite nice.

And those property taxes are never going down, sport.

Sure buddy. Whatever you say.

This entire thread is filled with miserable right wing idiots.
It's humorous that you actually believe that the left is more miserable than yourself.
Re-read your posts, everything you write is defining your misery.

The most thing that disturbs me are leftists and their ideology. That's why I often suggested we split the country in two so we don't have to live with you anymore.

Forum List

Back