Why are Democrats Still Trying to Blame COVID on Trump?

Trump knew if he made a huge deal about Coronavirus then the investors would get spooked and the Stock Market would crash. So obviously Trump did the right thing.
Sure he did.

The stock market crashed anyway

February 27 2020
TORONTO -- In the middle of a disastrous week for North American stock markets, U.S. President Donald Trump held a press conference Wednesday evening in hopes of minimizing fears about the novel coronavirus outbreak.

"This will end," Trump said of the outbreak. "You don't want to see panic because there's no reason to be panicked."

Trump’s words did little to calm investors. The Dow plunged 1,191 points on Thursday, marking the worst one-day point drop in the index’s history. In Canada, the TSX was down 325 points, or 1.9 per cent, when technical issues caused trading to come to a sudden halt.

I'm not surprised a liberal like you doesn't care about the stock market.
Idiot I've made half my income over my lifetime in the markets. And I know how stupid your Trump trying to protect the market bullshit is. I know exactly what it would do to the market in 90% of the cases and your stupid opinion isn't one of them.

This is very weird argument to make, but it's commonplace in the left-wing talking points. When summarizing the recent events, it's routinely included to suggest that the only reason the USA has COVID throughout it is because Trump didn't somehow magically stop it.

There's a few things wrong with this claim

1. Trump was well ahead of all mainstream Democrats wanting to shut down flights out of China and put on safety measures. I remember Pelosi wanting people to party in Chinatown, Fauci saying it's nothing to worry about, etc.

2. Pretty much every single nation that has foreign travel has been hit with COVID, and all the major countries have certainly been hit, many of them far more than us. If Trump is supposedly a bad leader because COVID got into the country, does that also mean that the leaders of Spain, France, Italy, Russia, China, Mexico, Germany, Sweden, Canada, Ukraine, Austrailia, Israel, Greece, Japan etc.... they are ALL failures as well?

You have to chose one or the other, can't have it both ways.
They know they are guilty, and they have nothing else to attacking about.

They know they are guilty, and they have nothing else to attacking about.
"When summarizing the recent events, it's routinely included to suggest that the only reason the USA has COVID throughout it is because Trump didn't somehow magically stop it."
Bullshit as usual , no one from either party ever said that stupid.

You get nothing from the right but shit. Worthless shit, that's all they have to offer. Just read Friskas and bipat and lennypart.

Forum List

Back