Why are Democrats Still Trying to Blame COVID on Trump?

Deniers on the left , bullshit , they aren't stupid and to be a denier you have to be brain dead stupid. I don't care if they die , they are litterally this countries biggest threat and demacracy's biggest enemy. No patriot supports these haters. If you think they just have a different opinion or that they are the noble opposition, you are just part of the threat to this great country.
Never said I supported them shit brains. I did say that there are some on the political left who have refused the vaccine and that there is nothing good about Covid. Celebration of someone’s death is grotesque. You should be ashamed

He is guilty of killing thousands. Who were stupid and who are still stupid enough to believe this mentally ill chronic liar. He is literally the biggest enemy this country has and by far the biggest threat to democracy. The right will except his dictator ship over our demacracy to stay in power. He has our forefathers rolling over in their graves. There is not one that would support this scum, the right has for it's God and leader.
Wow, you think nobody supports Trump.

Never said I supported them shit brains. I did say that there are some on the political left who have refused the vaccine and that there is nothing good about Covid. Celebration of someone’s death is grotesque. You should be ashamed
Deniers on the left bullshit , You are a clown ,do you want the enemy of this great country harmed, do you hate the enemy of this country ,have you ever been in the military service , if you have you are a hypocrite. If you have been in a war in the last 70 years those threats are minute compared to the threat on our democracy and country by the right now.

Deniers on the left bullshit , You are a clown ,do you want the enemy of this great country harmed, do you hate the enemy of this country ,have you ever been in the military service , if you have you are a hypocrite. If you have been in a war in the last 70 years those threats are minute compared to the threat on our democracy and country by the right now.

Nice faux rage there..

Being happy someone died makes you a piece of shit.

This is very weird argument to make, but it's commonplace in the left-wing talking points. When summarizing the recent events, it's routinely included to suggest that the only reason the USA has COVID throughout it is because Trump didn't somehow magically stop it.

There's a few things wrong with this claim

1. Trump was well ahead of all mainstream Democrats wanting to shut down flights out of China and put on safety measures. I remember Pelosi wanting people to party in Chinatown, Fauci saying it's nothing to worry about, etc.

2. Pretty much every single nation that has foreign travel has been hit with COVID, and all the major countries have certainly been hit, many of them far more than us. If Trump is supposedly a bad leader because COVID got into the country, does that also mean that the leaders of Spain, France, Italy, Russia, China, Mexico, Germany, Sweden, Canada, Ukraine, Austrailia, Israel, Greece, Japan etc.... they are ALL failures as well?

You have to chose one or the other, can't have it both ways.
Because they can get away with it. Their voters are lemmings. Simple as that.

Because they can get away with it. Their voters are lemmings. Simple as that.
mssiz20p0m481.jpg

Nice faux rage there..

Being happy someone died makes you a piece of shit.
Well that makes me normal and a patriot , hating your country's enemy's is generally the case Probably 95% of all people hate their country's biggest threat and enemy, so much so that America send soldiers to kill as many of them as they can. Not only are these Trump and Jan6 supporters this countries biggest threat and enemy but they are traitors to the last man and they kill traitors in this country, something I support 100% all patriots do.

Trump did handle Coronavirus perfectly. We've been over this a thousand times.
Over it a thousand times doesn't make the disaster of Trump not being true. The pile of shit was the worse thing that could happen with the virus breaking out across the country, He did nothing, He is guilty of the murder of thousands . One thing good now is only the idiots are dying and that improves the gene pool in this country massively.

Over it a thousand times doesn't make the disaster of Trump not being true. The pile of shit was the worse thing that could happen with the virus breaking out across the country, He did nothing, He is guilty of the murder of thousands . One thing good now is only the idiots are dying and that improves the gene pool in this country massively.
Trump knew if he made a huge deal about Coronavirus then the investors would get spooked and the Stock Market would crash. So obviously Trump did the right thing.

Apparently Trumpsters don't know that he:
  • LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED supporters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to the sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that needed to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when they knew goddamn well we were not
Okay, I'm just kidding. They know.
I think your handler Xi left out a few talking points. Try to keep up with the CCP party line, would you?

Yup Scum Bag is the cause of thousands of deaths from his stupidity and his followers stupidty . The only good part now is it's the ass holes that are dying of their stupidity now. It Increases the IQ level of this country in the process. Patriots should organise as many get togethers as possible for these brain dead right wingers , gun shows, Nazi get together , white supremacists protest. burning crosses, just any type of hate group will pull these Trump followers in. Then they can breath all over each other ,telling each other that covid doesn't exist.
You say this with a straight face while ignoring the incompetent Cuomo and DeBlasio who had a fucking ship sent to NY Harbor by Trump that they ignored?

Forum List

Back