Why are democrats so lost and clueless??

We had a rare opportunity to elect a democrat for president to carry on the Obama legacy and Joe should have been our guy. Democrats are notorious for fuckin up good solid opportunities, its just fact. Keep in mind, Putin and his well oiled machine of tampering with elections are still in play, also keep in mind, we have a climate of GOP states who are going head strong on disenfranchising minority voters and none have opted for paper ballots and remember Trump is meeting with Putin in July...to discuss the election no doubt...I believe that's his purpose. So counting on democrats not to fuck up, is like betting the lottery....your odds aren't that great......and yes, I live for the day, we get our heads out our ass and look beyond these old tired worn out politicians and move toward the future....and its very selfish of Pelosi as was Hillary to think the party would implode without their presence.....like bitches get over yourselves....the world, the country is changing

Someone call 911. Someone kidnapped Tigerred!!!

Fucking up good chances are not exclusive to the left.

In 2008 Republicans had a golden opportunity to keep the white house. But they ran McCain. A Rino shithead that was no more republican than Obama himself was.

In 2012, after 4 years of the half-black moonbat the republicans can't find someone better than Mitt Romney. With his famous line about betting someone 10,000 dollars during a debate.

We had a rare opportunity to elect a democrat for president to carry on the Obama legacy and Joe should have been our guy. Democrats are notorious for fuckin up good solid opportunities, its just fact. Keep in mind, Putin and his well oiled machine of tampering with elections are still in play, also keep in mind, we have a climate of GOP states who are going head strong on disenfranchising minority voters and none have opted for paper ballots and remember Trump is meeting with Putin in July...to discuss the election no doubt...I believe that's his purpose. So counting on democrats not to fuck up, is like betting the lottery....your odds aren't that great......and yes, I live for the day, we get our heads out our ass and look beyond these old tired worn out politicians and move toward the future....and its very selfish of Pelosi as was Hillary to think the party would implode without their presence.....like bitches get over yourselves....the world, the country is changing

Someone call 911. Someone kidnapped Tigerred!!!

Fucking up good chances are not exclusive to the left.

In 2008 Republicans had a golden opportunity to keep the white house. But they ran McCain. A Rino shithead that was no more republican than Obama himself was.

In 2012, after 4 years of the half-black moonbat the republicans can't find someone better than Mitt Romney. With his famous line about betting someone 10,000 dollars during a debate.
I don't if I'm getting compliment or an attack:eusa_naughty: Listen, career politicians will be the undoing of this country if we don't as voters demand better candidates. You got Trump, we still have nobody but the same ol same ol....all the newbee's that get elected....you never hear from them, its always Chuck, Nancy or Adam, that's it

Since her days in politics, the GOP had been waiting to pounce on Hillary should she ever become a serious contender for president and we all so how that turned out. Instead of elevating a more viable candidate, such as Joe Biden, we put all our eggs in one basket and got Hillary. Not just Hillary, but the emails, her husbands miss doings, her inability to attract minority voters, etc....but the DNC never saw the clues or the trappings that came her way.......now here we go again......

If we run this Nov. on illegal immigration and abolishing ICE, while hard working americans struggle with low wages, high state taxes, high insurance costs, the tariff wars that will raise the cost of goods, huge manufacturing jobs leaving because of the tariffs, Trump and madness, we are gonna lose.

Democrats are notorious for running on issues that spark american interest.....what they fail to understand is that our attention rate lasts about 10 minutes, if that and its on to the next issue. Democrats have got to stop being the representative of illegals and focus on the very people that can vote them into office.

I am predicting now, if we stay on this course of championing illegals because kids are being separated from mom and ignore those of us in this country struggling to make ends meet, than expect a GOP landslide this Nov....you heard it hear first!!
ok ...who are you and what did you do with tiger?....
Harry, despite what you and the others think of me, I am extremely raw when it comes to facts, I do not play around with fantasy shit, I come to the table always with facts!!!. If the democrats run solely on Illegal immigration and getting rid of ICE and not address issues that are facing every day people in this country; we are gonna lose.

And it won't be because the GOP had a better candidate, or because of gerrymandering or even Putin, it'll be because we failed to rally a base struggling in a Trump economy, with issues that face our bottom line and stayed home instead. Seasoned die hard voters will always rally at the polls, but its the new voters, first time voters, people who take voting for granted and never vote, each party needs these types in order to win this Nov.

Democrats have a bad bad bad habit of not seeing the forest and only seeing the trees instead.

I am predicting now, if we stay on this course of championing illegals because kids are being separated from mom and ignore those of us in this country struggling to make ends meet, than expect a GOP landslide this Nov....you heard it hear first!!

I already expect that. Keep waving communist flags in the streets please.
Sadly, I agree....this country is tiring of illegals and why democrats can't see this, I don't understand. We have been talking illegal immigration since this century began.....with no end in sight.

Sadly, I agree....this country is tiring of illegals and why democrats can't see this, I don't understand. We have been talking illegal immigration since this century began.....with no end in sight.

Maybe you shouldnt consider so much how democrats can hide what they are and try to figure out why they are what they are.
Why is immigration their focus?

Since her days in politics, the GOP had been waiting to pounce on Hillary should she ever become a serious contender for president and we all so how that turned out. Instead of elevating a more viable candidate, such as Joe Biden, we put all our eggs in one basket and got Hillary. Not just Hillary, but the emails, her husbands miss doings, her inability to attract minority voters, etc....but the DNC never saw the clues or the trappings that came her way.......now here we go again......

If we run this Nov. on illegal immigration and abolishing ICE, while hard working americans struggle with low wages, high state taxes, high insurance costs, the tariff wars that will raise the cost of goods, huge manufacturing jobs leaving because of the tariffs, Trump and madness, we are gonna lose.

Democrats are notorious for running on issues that spark american interest.....what they fail to understand is that our attention rate lasts about 10 minutes, if that and its on to the next issue. Democrats have got to stop being the representative of illegals and focus on the very people that can vote them into office.

There is zero chance of a GOP landslide, the only difference will be is it a gigantic win for Democrats or a mediocre win where they only gain control of one house of Congress.

I do agree that the Democratic Party needs to get back to what is has always been, the party of the working class. And they need to announce that loud and clear to the population "We are returning to our roots, we've always fought for the working man and that is what we are getting back to. That is our main focus. We will not abandon other issues but getting working people back to work is our priority."

Trump won the electoral votes of Wisconsin and Michigan by razor thin margins. He lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. All the country has to do is the slightest lean away from orange stool and the Republicon Party and Democrats will win. If they energize the middle they will crush the GOP in November.

But you're right, they seem to have a hard time letting go of dogmatic tendencies. Nancy Pelosi should never be a spokeman for the Democrats, she stumbles with every other word out of her mouth. Do the Democrats have no concept of showmanship in the age of television? But the old guard will not let go. They're going to have to. They have a rare opportunity to utterly destroy the Republicans in this next election.
Friend, I have yet to meet one person that supports illegal immigration, not one. This is gonna destroy our chances if we keep all our eggs on this one topic, its just fact.

I agree if the Democrats push this issue as the only one. I don't think they will, though as you said and we both know the Democrats do some really dumb things. Even if they do though the GOP isn't going to win in November. The Democrats just won't win as big.

And if the American people don't make the correction that is needed in November and vote control of Congress to the Democrats then they deserve to get bent over and violated over and over as Trump and his sycophants want to do to them.

You are wrong. It is Republicans who have made a strategic error by making immigration a major issue. It is likely to remain a major issue as they continue to play games. Unfortunately on tariffs, Democrats are more likely to agree with Trump.

I expect the Democrats to win enough seats to take the House and the Senate will be a disappointment for Republicans.

Harry, despite what you and the others think of me, I am extremely raw when it comes to facts, I do not play around with fantasy shit, I come to the table always with facts!!!. If the democrats run solely on Illegal immigration and getting rid of ICE and not address issues that are facing every day people in this country; we are gonna lose.

And it won't be because the GOP had a better candidate, or because of gerrymandering or even Putin, it'll be because we failed to rally a base struggling in a Trump economy, with issues that face our bottom line and stayed home instead. Seasoned die hard voters will always rally at the polls, but its the new voters, first time voters, people who take voting for granted and never vote, each party needs these types in order to win this Nov.

Democrats have a bad bad bad habit of not seeing the forest and only seeing the trees instead.
well i can agree with that.....as far as i am concerned the democrats are not telling me why i should support them.....all i hear is got to get rid of trump,but i hear nothing about how to help the people who are working and paying taxes but yet are either just getting by or are not getting by.....those people are going to back whoever they see out there talking about them,not trump...

You are wrong. It is Republicans who have made a strategic error by making immigration a major issue. It is likely to remain a major issue as they continue to play games. Unfortunately on tariffs, Democrats are more likely to agree with Trump.

I expect the Democrats to win enough seats to take the House and the Senate will be a disappointment for Republicans.
ILLEGAL immigration is a major issue....

There is zero chance of a GOP landslide, the only difference will be is it a gigantic win for Democrats or a mediocre win where they only gain control of one house of Congress.

I do agree that the Democratic Party needs to get back to what is has always been, the party of the working class. And they need to announce that loud and clear to the population "We are returning to our roots, we've always fought for the working man and that is what we are getting back to. That is our main focus. We will not abandon other issues but getting working people back to work is our priority."

Trump won the electoral votes of Wisconsin and Michigan by razor thin margins. He lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. All the country has to do is the slightest lean away from orange stool and the Republicon Party and Democrats will win. If they energize the middle they will crush the GOP in November.

But you're right, they seem to have a hard time letting go of dogmatic tendencies. Nancy Pelosi should never be a spokeman for the Democrats, she stumbles with every other word out of her mouth. Do the Democrats have no concept of showmanship in the age of television? But the old guard will not let go. They're going to have to. They have a rare opportunity to utterly destroy the Republicans in this next election.
Friend, I have yet to meet one person that supports illegal immigration, not one. This is gonna destroy our chances if we keep all our eggs on this one topic, its just fact.

I agree if the Democrats push this issue as the only one. I don't think they will, though as you said and we both know the Democrats do some really dumb things. Even if they do though the GOP isn't going to win in November. The Democrats just won't win as big.

And if the American people don't make the correction that is needed in November and vote control of Congress to the Democrats then they deserve to get bent over and violated over and over as Trump and his sycophants want to do to them.
we get bent over no matter which party wins.....

Maybe you shouldnt consider so much how democrats can hide what they are and try to figure out why they are what they are.
Why is immigration their focus?
I do not believe it because of the vote....most latino's turn conservative over periods of time....look at the Cubans in Fla. The only use they have for blacks and other minorities is take over their jobs and their communities...that's it

ILLEGAL immigration is a major issue....
This country and it leaders will never ever ever ever ever end illegal immigration, not ever. To much profit in exploiting them. THIS COUNTRY COULD END ILLEGALS COMING TO THIS COUNTRY YESTERDAY IF THEY PENALIZED THOSE THAT HOUSE THEM, IE LAND LORDS, GIVE THEM JOBS, IE CORPORATIONS, STATES THAT SPONSER THEM....ALL THIS WOULD END YESTERDAY...BUT IT WON'T

well i can agree with that.....as far as i am concerned the democrats are not telling me why i should support them.....all i hear is got to get rid of trump,but i hear nothing about how to help the people who are working and paying taxes but yet are either just getting by or are not getting by.....those people are going to back whoever they see out there talking about them,not trump...
What democrats must do, but have yet to follow through, at least where I live....is knock on doors, hold down hall meetings, do the foot work necessary to reach voters and see whats in their heads. My vote this Nov. will not be against Trump because the guy's not going anywhere even if we got a majority of both houses, Dems aren't brave enough to go after Trump, that's just fact...what I will be voting for is repealing the massive tax cuts to the rich, reinstating the ACA mandate to help bring insurance costs down and stopping the corruption of Trump officials and holding them accountable.

I do not believe it because of the vote....most latino's turn conservative over periods of time....look at the Cubans in Fla. The only use they have for blacks and other minorities is take over their jobs and their communities...that's it

My family is from South Florida and I can tell you why Cubans are the way they are. They fled communism...there is no way they would ever vote for a Democrat. At least the generation that remembers communism. They are virulently anti-democrat. Makes me look like I love them.
Florida should have gone Democrat long ago because of northeast snowbirds but people who experienced communism first hand have made it a Republican state.

But you still haven't answered the question. Why are the concerns of foreigners so much more important to Democrats than the concerns of America.
Answer that and the whole charade comes down.

.what I will be voting for is repealing the massive tax cuts to the rich, reinstating the ACA mandate to .

I hesitate to go down this rabbit hole...but whats the advantage to the people who open those doors of being penalized and fined for not buying your health product?

mandate.jpg

My family is from South Florida and I can tell you why Cubans are the way they are. They fled communism...there is no way they would ever vote for a Democrat. At least the generation that remembers communism. They are virulently anti-democrat. Makes me look like I love them.
Florida should have gone Democrat long ago because of northeast snowbirds but people who experienced communism first hand have made it a Republican state.
Floridians voted for Obama not once, but twice......listen, the only reason Fla. is a red state is because white jews and passing for white cubans dominate the state.

Forum List

Back