Why are Americans so unhappy??

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Every opinion poll for the last 5 decades has clearly shown Americans are not a very happy bunch.
90+% of the time, through Conservative and Liberal administrations Americans believe their country
is "headed in the wrong direction"

America has a decent justice and education system, infrastructure, banking, business and job opportunities
are at least as good or better than the average country. So, why are Americans so unhappy? :dunno:

it's only the left that is consistently unhappy.
DING-DING-DING! No more calls, folks. We have a winner!

The left are raised from birth to be unhappy by parents who were raised from birth to be unhappy. I very vividly remember being aware, since about the mid-60's and my early teen years, that everybody seemed to be grasping and cherishing their own misery. The dystopian music, the drugs, the culture of self-abuse -- I remember struggling to resist the pull of the angst of my peers.

I remember those few of my peers who were in loving families who did wholesome things -- they were the happy ones.

Last edited:
Why?

Democrats are lying, perjuring, corrupt, compromised, seditious, treasonous, power-hungry, oppressive, elitist, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, anti-semitic, baby-butchering, child / human / sex trafficking, Constitution-violating, Law-breaking, pedophile f*s whose failed policies and agendas are destroying this nation and inflicting unnecessary pain on Americans.

They support domestic terrorists while calling Americans who oppose them 'terrorists', are turning cities into lawless hellholes, have protected terrorist looting, defacing, burning destroying communities, and attempts to burn US Marshalls alive inside govt buildings...

I could go on, but why bother?! Everyone - even the partisan deniers - already know the rest.

Demonstrate to me how complaining about being unable to afford both food and gas makes you an unhappy person.

:)

"Demonstrate to me how complaining about being unable to afford both food and gas makes you an unhappy person."

"Demonstrate to me how complaining about being unable to afford both food and gas makes you an unhappy person."

So being verbal about being abused is somehow aberrant behavior in your world.

Okay........................

But that was a cute attempt at making a point using a visual device.

We have a 2-tiered justice system that is now openly staging political persecutions.
Our "education" system is now a miseducation & indoctrination system that has embraced groomers & pedos in the schools.
Our roads & bridges are crumbling unless a powerful politician uses them. Then they are well maintained.
Banking & business is now crony capitalism where the govt picks winners & losers.
Lot's of burger flipper jobs but the elite jobs are only open to the progbots with proper credentials from far left indoctrination centers that pump out disastrous theories, insane women & low-T men in charge of gaslighting us into following along while they wreck the world.

We are unhappy because we know there is something inherently wrong with the system now.
Our $ is devalued, our children are dumped into endless meat grinder wars, our middle class jobs are outsourced to commies & criminals, the politicians on both sides get uber rich while breaking every promise they made to get there, our doctors can't cure a common cold, MSM lies to us constantly under Mockingbird orders & our God given rights are under constant assault from the worst pathological liars & psychos in the world.
I'd wager you can draw an accurate graph showing our discontent is in direct proportion to the growth of the fed govt & central bank.

It's more prevalent now because people are finally waking up to realize we are being used & manipulated by the elites towards our own detriment & it F*ING PISSES US OFF

We have a 2-tiered justice system that is now openly staging political persecutions.
Our "education" system is now a miseducation & indoctrination system that has embraced groomers & pedos in the schools.
Our roads & bridges are crumbling unless a powerful politician uses them. Then they are well maintained.
Banking & business is now crony capitalism where the govt picks winners & losers.
Lot's of burger flipper jobs but the elite jobs are only open to the progbots with proper credentials from far left indoctrination centers that pump out disastrous theories, insane women & low-T men in charge of gaslighting us into following along while they wreck the world.

We are unhappy because we know there is something inherently wrong with the system now.
Our $ is devalued, our children are dumped into endless meat grinder wars, our middle class jobs are outsourced to commies & criminals, the politicians on both sides get uber rich while breaking every promise they made to get there, our doctors can't cure a common cold, MSM lies to us constantly under Mockingbird orders & our God given rights are under constant assault from the worst pathological liars & psychos in the world.
I'd wager you can draw an accurate graph showing our discontent is in direct proportion to the growth of the fed govt & central bank.

It's more prevalent now because people are finally waking up to realize we are being used & manipulated by the elites towards our own detriment & it F*ING PISSES US OFF

Very well said, as usual.

Demonstrate to me how complaining about being unable to afford both food and gas makes you an unhappy person.

:)
You (They) aren't focusing on the positives...

Like how Biden is helping Americans lose weight by making food unaffordable.

triggered.jpg

Every opinion poll for the last 5 decades has clearly shown Americans are not a very happy bunch.
90+% of the time, through Conservative and Liberal administrations Americans believe their country

America has a decent justice and education system, infrastructure, banking, business and job opportunities
are at least as good or better than the average country. So, why are Americans so unhappy? :dunno:
Because you assholes give too much power to government.

I remember Devo playing the Vancouver Olympics in 2010 or whenever it was. There was fencing in the Olympic Village, restrictions on what one could bring, what songs they could do and other demands.

One of the members made a comment that always stuck with me, especially since he was in Canada experiencing our creepy Police State and probably reflecting the future for ALL Western nations. The passion of life was being snuffed by a million paper cuts. It was just a quick interview with him on Canadian television but it resonated with me.

He sad in an exasperated voice, reflecting on what a pain in the ass it was just to be able to produce a happy, expressive concert in Creepy Canada, to some effect, "it seems that each year more and more of our freedoms are being taken away'.

That was 2010, now think about being Cancelled, Shadowbanned, being targeted by politicians for your ideology, having protesters and universities demand absolute surrender to the mob. Then you throw in changes in law, the Creepy Ones in Canada and I imagine elsewhere destroying joy for their own sick, depraved careers and power.

THIS is primarily why people are unhappy and I didn't even touch on economic issues, the cost of living and the loss of the American Dream.

Actually, America's justice and education system sucks. In our major Shithole cities, criminals are released without bail by leftist DA's who spend all of their effort persecuting political prisoners like Steve Bannon.

In our schools, children are taught to become trannies and she-males, convicted paedophiles and drag queens are conducting "story time" and parents are kept out of the loop if the kids can be persuaded to undergo "transition".

Educational System is trash!

Infrastructure is outdated and need repair!

Justice System is a joke!

So why are Americans unhappy?

Simple, they are told to be unhappy!

Forum List

Back