Why are American soldiers so weak and cowardly?

Okay, got it, you hate America and Americans. Cool.
Really? I did not know! Let's rerail the conversation. How can you explain the next facts? The US army attacks only those countries which are obviously weaker?
The U.S. Army has prosecuted about 1,900 cases of desertion since 2001.

Everyone is weaker than us you moron.

Love your self-confidence. I'm sure you believe that ur cock is the biggest on the Earth. To be serious, the Romans also thought that they were stronger than all. But now Italians look more like Arabs than Europeans.
Herewegoagain is a racist moron...but be assured, the American will to fight hasn't been unleashed since WWII. When the liberals start to turn against you...you better watch out. You see, the liberals are like women...they are the brakes while conservatives are the gas. Just wait til the pussies take their foot off the brakes or we cut off that leg. Then the only discussion will be whether to turn the middle east into a glass factory or not.

In 3rd world countries the great boogla wears a military uniform. In the greatest Country in the word the greatest military in the world works for a civilian. American Military is the elephant in the U.N cocktail parties. Bill Clinton used NATO to authorize the U.S. Military to murder innocent Yugoslavian farmers when he was accused of sexual abuse in the Oval Office and the American liberal media was responsible for each an every death.

Strongest country in the world with the best technology and military yet a nation of rice farmers (vietnam) kicked your *** hard. the average vietcong was only 16 years old and midgets by american standards. yet these short little guys managed to kill 55,000 U.S. troops with all their machinery and weaponry and the survivors are either critically disabled or suffering from PTSD. These big machismo men were made to cry and suffer nightmares from these vietcong and are so terrified just by conjuring vietnam. so much for tough. america can't win a ground war like malcolm x prophesized. "The white man can never win another war on the ground. His days of war, victory, his reign -- his days of ground victory are over. Can I prove it? Yes. Take all the action that’s going on this earth right now that he’s involved in -- tell me where he’s winning. Nowhere.
Why some rice farmers -- some rice farmers -- some rice eaters ran him out of Korea. Yes, they ran him out of Korea. Rice eaters with nothing but gym shoes, and a rifle, and a bowl of rice took him and his tanks and his napalm, and all that other action he’s supposed to have and ran him across the Yalu. Why? 'Cause the day that he can win on the ground has passed."
Right now the U S army has spent 14 years in afghanistan fighting cavemen. The fact they're taking so long is disconcerting. And most of the badass feats in afghanistan came from the ghurkha's the true badasses. Americans wish they were as tough as even 1 gurkha.

Yea but look how beautiful our country is and how our economy is the best in the world. The only thing you can beat us at is soccer. We invade you you never invade us.

We shouldn't have invaded Korea nam or Iraq. You never win when right isn't on your side.

We should have let Saddam run Iraq. Now instead of him cutting heads off Isis is.

Really? I did not know! Let's rerail the conversation. How can you explain the next facts? The US army attacks only those countries which are obviously weaker?

Love your self-confidence. I'm sure you believe that ur cock is the biggest on the Earth. To be serious, the Romans also thought that they were stronger than all. But now Italians look more like Arabs than Europeans.
Herewegoagain is a racist moron...but be assured, the American will to fight hasn't been unleashed since WWII. When the liberals start to turn against you...you better watch out. You see, the liberals are like women...they are the brakes while conservatives are the gas. Just wait til the pussies take their foot off the brakes or we cut off that leg. Then the only discussion will be whether to turn the middle east into a glass factory or not.

So you're a black conservative?

liberal racist pussy said what?

Strongest country in the world with the best technology and military yet a nation of rice farmers (vietnam) kicked your *** hard. the average vietcong was only 16 years old and midgets by american standards. yet these short little guys managed to kill 55,000 U.S. troops with all their machinery and weaponry and the survivors are either critically disabled or suffering from PTSD. These big machismo men were made to cry and suffer nightmares from these vietcong and are so terrified just by conjuring vietnam. so much for tough. america can't win a ground war like malcolm x prophesized. "The white man can never win another war on the ground. His days of war, victory, his reign -- his days of ground victory are over. Can I prove it? Yes. Take all the action that’s going on this earth right now that he’s involved in -- tell me where he’s winning. Nowhere.
Why some rice farmers -- some rice farmers -- some rice eaters ran him out of Korea. Yes, they ran him out of Korea. Rice eaters with nothing but gym shoes, and a rifle, and a bowl of rice took him and his tanks and his napalm, and all that other action he’s supposed to have and ran him across the Yalu. Why? 'Cause the day that he can win on the ground has passed."
Right now the U S army has spent 14 years in afghanistan fighting cavemen. The fact they're taking so long is disconcerting. And most of the badass feats in afghanistan came from the ghurkha's the true badasses. Americans wish they were as tough as even 1 gurkha.
Sorry to burst your bubble but militarily we won in Vietnam. We beat everything the North sent to a bloody pulp with less men and equipment. The TET offensive was a disaster for the North, we wiped out the insurgency in South Vietnam and killed thousands of North Vietnamese regulars as well. In fact the North was astonished when they realized our press and politicians thought we had somehow been beaten by that offensive. We lost South Vietnam because POLITICIANS refused to abide by solemn treaties we had with South Vietnam in 1975. And then they lost to an external invasion of 25 North Vietnamese Divisions not to an insurgency. In Korea we faced millions of Chinese with thousands of troops. And we stopped them. We bled them and we stomped them into the ground. In Afghanistan our troops orders were to NOT engage the enemy but to patrol in safe zones.

Politics not the troop quality saw us not accomplish all we could.

liberal racist pussy said what?

I'm imagining Herman Cain drinking grape juice in your gated community.

Go suck a dick,you're already an expert on nuts.
I'm sure your faggot ass will be moving "up" in no time.

Despite nut suckers disdain for our military I can assure you there is not a fighting force on the planet that can touch U.S. forces.

Nah ...he just pretends to be.

Despite nut suckers disdain for our military I can assure you there is not a fighting force on the planet that can touch U.S. forces.
Where do you see any disdain, you racist faggot? I think you have swallowed too much cum and it is making you deluded? Damn, you faggot racists have severe reading comprehension problems.

Nonetheless, to the USA basher...keep on pushing our buttons...there are many Americans just waiting for a reason to unleash hell on our enemies.

Where do you see any disdain, you racist faggot? I think you have swallowed too much cum and it is making you deluded? Damn, you faggot racists have severe reading comprehension problems.

Nonetheless, to the USA basher...keep on pushing our buttons...there are many Americans just waiting for a reason to unleash hell on our enemies.

Just remember we have enemies just waiting for an opportunity to unleash on us too. I want sooo bed to call you the n word for using the word faggot.

Why shouldn't we call you the n word when you say faggot?

Black people must have arrived if they feel comfortable picking on gays. Gays are the new n$%#%rs. Clearly you're one of us now.

And I'd rather live in a gay community than a black one. So you're worse than a fag

Just remember we have enemies just waiting for an opportunity to unleash on us too. I want sooo bed to call you the n word for using the word faggot.

Why shouldn't we call you the n word when you say faggot?

Black people must have arrived if they feel comfortable picking on gays. Gays are the new n$%#%rs. Clearly you're one of us now.

And I'd rather live in a gay community than a black one. So you're worse than a fag
Ok...faggot.

Your comment/post displays for all to see, the ignorance of your belief/statement. Our poor showing in Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc was not because the American Soldier is weak as you say but because we were not prepared for Viet Nam, we did not understand how to counter the tactics of the viet cong and because we were hamstrung by the 'no fire rules/rules of engagement' imposed by the leaders both military and civilian who were afraid of the backlash of publicity. In Iraq and Afghanistan and now against Islamic terrorists and their supporters we are still hamstrung by political leaders afraid to take a leadership role and make the right decisions. Our military can and will close with and destroy the enemy if given the resources (personnel, equipment, intell, and public and leader support) if the national strategy as asserted by this administration was not the brick wall it is. There must be an understanding that when we go to war there will be casualties on both sides but to hold back your force because you are afraid of what others will say or imply, then you are not fit for the conduct of war.

The white man can never win another war on the ground. His days of war, victory, his reign -- his days of ground victory are over.

We have all colors in the American military.
Do you know of any country in the world we couldn't turn into radioactive slag if we decided to do so?

In I Corps, we fought the North Vietnamese Army not the Viet Cong. During the TET Offensive the Viet Cong were decimated. Since the popular uprising did not take place the North Vietnamese Army starting running back to where they came from. Up at Khe Sanh the NVA casualty number was over 800. 1 Marine Regiment held of 2 North Vietnamese Divisions. The infamous General Giap almost lost his job. There was the ridiculous micro managing of the War by McNamara which caused unnecessary American Casualties.
I am surprised I wasted so much time on a person who exhibits the long term negative results of Ritalin.

You seem to be under the impression we're trying to win wars. We're not. We're trying to make sure they last as long as possible so the corporations providing all the bullets and bombs make maximum profit.

If we fought to win, we'd win.

In I Corps, we fought the North Vietnamese Army not the Viet Cong. During the TET Offensive the Viet Cong were decimated. Since the popular uprising did not take place the North Vietnamese Army starting running back to where they came from. Up at Khe Sanh the NVA casualty number was over 800. 1 Marine Regiment held of 2 North Vietnamese Divisions. The infamous General Giap almost lost his job. There was the ridiculous micro managing of the War by McNamara which caused unnecessary American Casualties.
I am surprised I wasted so much time on a person who exhibits the long term negative results of Ritalin.
General Giap was a 100x better planner and strategist than General Westmoreland. ...... :cool:

USA is a weak country, because they dont have a rooted/long history and they dont have a common past that ties American people to each other, example for strong countries; Japan, or Egypt or China or Turkiye or England, France ... Today what keeps USA alive is the money power of the dynasty, reused forms of governance structures or systems from other countries. But the countries like Russia or Turkiye or China draws their main power from the organizational structure/culture.

My purpose is not to be a doomsayers but the collapse of USA will be so fast. Its a skyscraper without a basic construction under the ground, the money shield that protects it from harsh winds.

Forum List

Back