Why anarchists are not libertarians

Ah yes, Argumentum ad liberum. Arguing like a liberal. It's all about wanting to see what goes on people's bedrooms.
'Tard.

That's hilarious, you just said you argue like a liberal. You said how people who think drugs should be legal just want to smoke pot. Then I got a bunch of insults, so I knew this wasn't going to be a real discussion and decided to have some fun.

So I did your stupid pet trick back to you and said since you're a socon, you want to go into people's bedrooms and you're obsessed with gay sex. And you came back and said I argue like a liberal ... when I was arguing like YOU ...

LMAO. Bitch, you're owned.

What are you? Fucking 14 years old. You derailed the discussion with an inappropriate comment.
Narco-libtards are simply liberals who want to smoke pot. I dont think there's any difference beyond that.

Basic reading comprehension and simple logic are far beyond your capacity. I'm mocking your logic, which is right out of the liberal playbook. Make a retarded argument, then when you are mocked for it, duh, you don't get it.

And thank you for the negative rep for this one. It's a badge of honor to be negged by a hate filled bitch like you.

That's hilarious, you just said you argue like a liberal. You said how people who think drugs should be legal just want to smoke pot. Then I got a bunch of insults, so I knew this wasn't going to be a real discussion and decided to have some fun.

So I did your stupid pet trick back to you and said since you're a socon, you want to go into people's bedrooms and you're obsessed with gay sex. And you came back and said I argue like a liberal ... when I was arguing like YOU ...

What are you? Fucking 14 years old. You derailed the discussion with an inappropriate comment.
Narco-libtards are simply liberals who want to smoke pot. I dont think there's any difference beyond that.

Basic reading comprehension and simple logic are far beyond your capacity. I'm mocking your logic, which is right out of the liberal playbook. Make a retarded argument, then when you are mocked for it, duh, you don't get it.

And thank you for the negative rep for this one. It's a badge of honor to be negged by a hate filled bitch like you.

How would you know? You can't argue your way out of a paper bag. You just revert to crude stereotypes and bumper sticker philosophy.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
rabbi said:

How would you know? You can't argue your way out of a paper bag. You just revert to crude stereotypes and bumper sticker philosophy.

Seriously, you don't get that? Negative rep me again hate monger. So did you burn any crosses on anyone's yard today? Did you burn any black churches? There can be no greater admission on your part you have no ability to defend yourself with words so you lash out in your little cowardly way with ... negative rep. I positive repped you back because you're stuck being you and I get to not be you. Your punishment far exceeds mine.

Last edited:
rabbi said:

Seriously, you don't get that? Negative rep me again hate monger. So did you burn any crosses on anyone's yard today? Did you burn any black churches? There can be no greater admission on your part you have no ability to defend yourself with words so you lash out in your little cowardly way with ... negative rep. I positive repped you back because you're stuck being you and I get to not be you. Your punishment far exceeds mine.

You are imprisoned in your own ignorance and stupidity. No one can help you out.

Forum List

Back