Zone1 Is there a superior race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Formally, all races are equal, but this does not mean that all people are the same.

Historical and scientific analysis clearly shows that there were 2 main branches of humanity.

1 Heaven world

It branch was Indo-Aryan, it covered the Indo-Aryan regions of Asia and America, apparently created the civilization of Sumer and Babylon, Media, Aryavarta, Maya and other advanced cultures.
It is the source of technological progress, freedom, prosperity, romantic morality, and so on.

2. Chthonic world

The second separate branch was represented by the regions of Europe, the Near East, and possibly Africa was adjacent to it.

This branch did not create anything significant in most territories, the Near East and the Mediterranean were slightly different, but this was due to borrowings from Babylon. Parts of Northern Europe and parts of Africa remained in a state of Neolithic savagery until the middle of the millennium.
In addition, they created a dubious morality of collectivism and predation.

Therefore, the existence of the Supreme Race cannot be denied; objective data do not allow it to be denied.

Last edited:
Formally, all races are equal, but this does not mean that all people are the same.

Historical and scientific analysis clearly shows that there were 2 main branches of humanity.

1 Heaven world

It branch was Indo-Aryan, it covered the Indo-Aryan regions of Asia and America, apparently created the civilization of Sumer and Babylon, Media, Aryavarta, Maya and other advanced cultures.
It is the source of technological progress, freedom, prosperity, romantic morality, and so on.

2. Chthonic world

The second separate branch was represented by the regions of Europe, the Near East, and possibly Africa was adjacent to it.

This branch did not create anything significant in most territories, the Near East and the Mediterranean were slightly different, but this was due to borrowings from Babylon. Parts of Northern Europe and parts of Africa remained in a state of Neolithic savagery until the middle of the millennium.

Therefore, the existence of the Supreme Race cannot be denied; objective data do not allow it to be denied.
I don't know about any race being superior but there sure is a modern race that is more successful.

There are no such things as "superior races." But there are inferior races.

• Banned
I don't know about any race being superior but there sure is a modern race that is more successful.
Now the chthonic race is successful, because corporatism is their native environment. The weak unite against the strong and destroy them.

In my opinion, there is no "superior race."

But after dealing with the four major ethnicities in this country for 86 years, I feel there is the least bad ethnicity.

Yes, I'm referring to Caucasians.

Of course, Caucasians have a lot of stinkers or worse. Look, for example, at how many are white-collar criminals who hurt/destroy so many people.

But as some observers have, well, observed: it is possible to generalize about the 4 main ethnicities in this country.

Of course, there are exceptions in every ethnicity.

When push comes to shove, however. most human beings would rather live in a Caucasian society than in a Latin-American or African or Asian environment.

• Banned

But after dealing with the four major ethnicities in this country for 86 years, I feel there is the least bad ethnicity.

Of course, Caucasians have a lot of stinkers or worse. Look, for example, at how many are white-collar criminals who hurt/destroy so many people.
Caucasians (in the narrow sense) mainly belong to the Near Eastern races, this is why they are a chthonic race.
The culture of modern Caucasians has its roots. This is exactly what they have always done: they raided peaceful settlements, plundered them and then hid in the mountains. The symbol of some of them is the wolf, they follow collective behavior copied from wolf packing and predation.

• Banned
But as some observers have, well, observed: it is possible to generalize about the 4 main ethnicities in this country.

When push comes to shove, however. most human beings would rather live in a Caucasian society than in a Latin-American or African or Asian environment.
I would prefer Latinos, they have beautiful girls, they have a patriarchal Macho culture, and they are not as servile as "whites". Besides, they don’t need to wash much so that they don’t smell like dogs.
Hispanics are more like Americans than "whites", because the USA is the former Mexico

1 Heaven world

2. Chthonic world

You forget the civilizations of Africa....many do.

1 Heaven world

2. Chthonic world

The European race brought the world weapons of mass destruction that could destroy all life on earth, Karl Marx and Marxism that has murdered over 100 million people last century, the modern state that now controls all aspects of life, the tooling of woke corporations all around the world to do the bidding of government that control the populace, and soon digital currency and AI that will no doubt finish off the human race.

Well done.

:hyper:

Last edited:
Of course there is a superior race.
pngtree-cute-dachshund-dog-looking-at-the-camera-and-smiling-image_2564724.jpg

Interesting that the Essene monk called Jesus chose to visit England with his mentor and boss Joseph of Arimathea . They say that God holds the English in special affection

Except there are more people in Africa than in the U.S. and Europe. There are also more people living in Asian countries.

Here iis another candidate for the rubber room.

Except there are more people in Africa than in the U.S. and Europe. There are also more people living in Asian countries.
I wasn’t talking about all of Asia, but only about the Indo-Aryan part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back