Why am I nervous about this football game today?

Yes, I'm sure your homerism could even ascend to levels of smugness that only Packer fans can attain.

No, I guess you can call me old fashioned.
To me, it is better to lose with honor than win in shame.

If I was a Pat fan I would be outraged. They have the talent to win WITHOUT cheating, Belichick is a piece of shit...it pains me to see Pat fans gloss over everything he did.

Did the Patriots cheat in week 10?

You tell me.

I think Brady's gonna eat their lunch, and the Pats' defense will swarm and befuddle Sanchez.

45-3 wasn't a fluke.

Bingo. The fluke was the 28-14 game earlier in the season, where the Patriots managed to beat themselves with poor execution.

Brady's playing the best football of his career, save the 2007 season, and the rest of the team is on par. There's no reason they shouldn't win this game.

No, I guess you can call me old fashioned.
To me, it is better to lose with honor than win in shame.

If I was a Pat fan I would be outraged. They have the talent to win WITHOUT cheating, Belichick is a piece of shit...it pains me to see Pat fans gloss over everything he did.

Did the Patriots cheat in week 10?

You tell me.

You are the one who made the accusation.

As I saw the game, the Pats acted like the Rooney Family and pwned the Steelers. Defensive laxity in the 4th quarter was the only reason why the Steelers scored 26.

The Steelers are a formidible defense, giving up no more than 22 points in any game (except for 39 points against the Pats). They are on par with Chicago's defense who gave up no no more than 34 points in any game (except for 36 points against the Pats) and the Jets defense who gave up no no more than 38 points in any game (except for 45 points against the Pats).

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
Everything is pointing to a Patriots win but I've been flippin' out inside thinking we are going to lose.

Save me Tom Brady.

Because, like xotoxi, you wish to give birth to Tom Brady's babby's?

That is true...because it would mean that I was a supermodel...which would mean that I would be able to look at myself in the mirror, and be able to touch my breasts, and my nipples, and my ass, and my flat stomach, and my sexy legs, and run my fingers through my hair, and...JIZZ IN MY PANTS.

Everything is pointing to a Patriots win but I've been flippin' out inside thinking we are going to lose.

Save me Tom Brady.

That is true...because it would mean that I was a supermodel...which would mean that I would be able to look at myself in the mirror, and be able to touch my breasts, and my nipples, and my ass, and my flat stomach, and my sexy legs, and run my fingers through my hair, and...JIZZ IN MY PANTS.

I think that last part would make you a tranny supermodel.

But could you have TB's babby's then?

It's femjizz.

It's femjizz.

Ooh, ok.

Let me know how your date with TB goes, and if he is able to successfully impregnate you.

Save me Tom Brady.

If I was a Pats fan, the thing I'd be worried about is the law of averages dictates that the Pats are overdue for a 'letdown' game. Whether it occurs today or next week, they are still overdue for one.

Ok, guys ... we're down a bit at half. Hahahahaha .. you are all just messin' with me for doubting you.

Good joke!

Can you um ... go ahead and uhhh .. win this game now and stuff?

Please?

Ok, guys ... we're down a bit at half. Hahahahaha .. you are all just messin' with me for doubting you.

Good joke!

Can you um ... go ahead and uhhh .. win this game now and stuff?

Please?
LOL yeah
they just toyin with us

right?

Just got home and turned on the game, WTF Pats?

Do they remember what it's like to score a touchdown?

Forum List

Back