Why 2nd Amendment supporters who support mandatory training are wrong….

Which again is a sensible rule/regulation of gun use. I will never support any government attempt to violate the Second Amendment. But I will argue to my last breath that some sensible rules/regulation re guns do not violate the Constitution in any way.

But I am definitely the bad guy here making that argument it seems. But I would rather be right than popular.

So you want the leftest Democrats in the Commie states defining what "common sense" is? LOL!

Because that is what will happen if you go down that slippery path of letting somebody else have control of your Constitutional rights.

Most stolen cars are stolen because the owner left the car unlocked and the keys inside the car.
In other words, the owner of the car invited the theft. His responsibility.

When professionals are involved they steal the car because of the type of car ergo, car owner buys car for ego boost, car gets stolen for ego boost, car owner responsibility.

Show me a gun in the hands of a criminal and whether stolen, black market, found...there's a "law abiding" gun owner on the other end of the chain.
The victim of a crime is not responsible for that crime.

Law abiding people who own guns are not responsible for the criminals who steal guns and are certainly not responsible for the crimes committed by criminals.

No matter how much you want to think otherwise you are just flat out wrong.

Boy you are unable to focus aren't you.

100% of guns start life in the hands of a "law abiding" gun owner. Whether it is a dealer or a private citizen. The problem is what "law abiding" gun owners do with their guns after legally obtaining them.
100% don't start off in law abiding people's hands

A large number of guns on the illegal market are imported though our nonexistent borders.

And law abiding people are never responsible for the crimes of others.

The vast majority of people use their guns safely and legally and you can't prove otherwise. And the onus of proof is on you not me.

The victim of a crime is not responsible for that crime.

Law abiding people who own guns are not responsible for the criminals who steal guns and are certainly not responsible for the crimes committed by criminals.

No matter how much you want to think otherwise you are just flat out wrong.
Crapola.

Who's responsible for
locking the car door
securing weapons
making sure they keys aren't left in the car
Knowing the load status of their weapons?

Perhaps you think you exist in some utopia where crime is unheard of and people walk the street holding hands and singing while bluebirds and butterflies float gracefully around their heads.

Welcome to Disney's Fantasyland.

But here where the rest of us live we take responsibility for ensuring our own safety and security and that means taking responsibility for locking doors, securing keys, etc. And the failure to do so puts the blame squarely on the car/house/gun owner.

So you want the leftest Democrats in the Commie states defining what "common sense" is? LOL!

Because that is what will happen if you go down that slippery path of letting somebody else have control of your Constitutional rights.
Since I don't want anybody having control of my Constitutional rights other than the ability to defend them, your argument and accusation of me is specious at best.

I believe I have argued my case to the best of my ability here, I stand by it, and the attempts to attack/accuse me in lieu of arguing why I am right or wrong are boring at best. So like all the others, I will wish you a great day.

and the attempts to attack/accuse me in lieu of arguing why I am right or wrong are boring at best.
On the contrary
I - demonstrated - the errors in your your argument.
You chose to ignore that demonstration, and retained your position in spite of it, with nothing more than a "nuh-UH".

The restrictions you support violate the 2nd Amendment.
You don't care.

Since I don't want anybody having control of my Constitutional rights other than the ability to defend them, your argument and accusation of me is specious at best.

I believe I have argued my case to the best of my ability here, I stand by it, and the attempts to attack/accuse me in lieu of arguing why I am right or wrong are boring at best. So like all the others, I will wish you a great day.
Sorry but you don't get to deflect like that.

You stated that you would accept "common sense" gun control laws.

I pointed out to you that if you allow Liberals to define "common sense", which will happen in this screwed up democracy we have, then your Constitutional rights are going to be fucked.

I gave one example of what Liberals think is common sense is really oppressive in an above post. I can give you several more examples if you are still confused.

Crapola.

Who's responsible for
locking the car door
securing weapons

Perhaps you think you exist in some utopia where crime is unheard of and people walk the street holding hands and singing while bluebirds and butterflies float gracefully around their heads.

But here where the rest of us live we take responsibility for ensuring our own safety and security and that means taking responsibility for locking doors, securing keys, etc. And the failure to do so puts the blame squarely on the car/house/gun owner.

And again......100% of the women raped were alone without a male shaperone......who was responsible to make sure they were not alone....who was responsible for making sure their houses and apartments were secure, who is responsible for them walking alone at night?

I see where you are going with this.....it is stupid, but if that is the logic you want to use, go for it....

But here where the rest of us live we take responsibility for ensuring our own safety and security and that means taking responsibility for locking doors, securing keys, etc. And the failure to do so puts the blame squarely on the

........woman who is raped.....

Crapola.

Who's responsible for
locking the car door
securing weapons

Don't care.

The only people responsible for any crimes are the criminals who commit them.

Tell me are you culpable for rapes other men commit just because you have a penis?

And at least you admit that crime occurs and if crime exists then people have a need to protect themselves from those that would victimize them.

And you don't have to tell me about crime I know first hand what it's like to be the victim of a violent crime which is I why I carry a gun now and will until the day I die.

You're the one imp people don't own guns for defense not me.

The feel good story of the day explains why you don't need to be a Navy SEAL, hitting targets at 75 feet.....

1692735114476.png

How far away is this guy?

And again......100% of the women raped were alone without a male shaperone......who was responsible to make sure they were not alone....who was responsible for making sure their houses and apartments were secure, who is responsible for them walking alone at night?

I see where you are going with this.....it is stupid, but if that is the logic you want to use, go for it....

........woman who is raped.....
She is responsible for her own safety.

But stupid is as you do so...

Don't care.

The only people responsible for any crimes are the criminals who commit them.

Tell me are you culpable for rapes other men commit just because you have a penis?

And at least you admit that crime occurs and if crime exists then people have a need to protect themselves from those that would victimize them.

And you don't have to tell me about crime I know first hand what it's like to be the victim of a violent crime which is I why I carry a gun now and will until the day I die.

You're the one imp people don't own guns for defense not me.
Criminals are responsible for their crimes.
Untrained gun owners are responsibl for making those crimes easier/possible.

Forum List

Back