Why 100% Of Trump Voters Still Happy?,Simple.Hillary Clinton Is Not President Of The United States!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :banana: :banana: Thats pretty much why 100% of all who voted for Trump will always support him and very happy with the 143 accomplishments of the first 102 days!
Hillary Clinton Is Not The President!!! And thats all that matters to the 75 or so Million Americans that voted for President Donald Q. Trump !!! :2up:

That Hillary Clinton is not POTUS, arguably, is something to be happy about. Being happy that Trump is POTUS, however, is akin to an diarrhea sufferer being happy nobody laced their Imodium with ipecac.

That Hillary Clinton is not POTUS, arguably, is something to be happy about. Being happy that Trump is POTUS, however, is akin to an diarrhea sufferer being happy nobody laced their Imodium with ipecac.

Why?

So far he is doing what he said he would do. Rare for someone elected to office. I didn't vote for him, but I must say I'm happy with him. He is undermining regressive policy.

Trump knows how money is made. He knows that the richer the population at large gets, the richer guys like him get.

Listening to democrooks talk, you would think wealth is a disease. (Except for their own of course) Anyone who tries to accumulate large amounts of money are "greedy" (Unless they're democrooks)

It seems to me the democrook agenda is to thwart upward financial mobility, when people gain wealth, their dependence on government, and democrooks is diminished. We haven't had a president since Reagan that seemed interested in the prosperity of the blue collar work force. I'm optimistic.

In addition to that he has a couple democrook money dudes in significant positions of economic management, so all the howling about "making the rich richer" will be done by democrooks if that is the result of his administration. If prosperity is the result of the Trump era, I don't see the DNC coming back.
All it represents are the gaggle of moonbat fringe groups, anti-white racists, anti-Christian bigots, anti-Israelies and America haters. That's why Trump won.

Why?

So far he is doing what he said he would do. Rare for someone elected to office.

Trump knows how money is made. He knows that the richer the population at large gets, the richer guys like him get.

Listening to democrooks talk, you would think wealth is a disease. (Except for their own of course) Anyone who tries to accumulate large amounts of money are "greedy" (Unless they're democrooks)

It seems to me the democrook agenda is to thwart upward financial mobility, when people gain wealth, their dependence on government, and democrooks is diminished. We haven't had a president since Reagan that seemed interested in the prosperity of the blue collar work force. I'm optimistic.

In addition to that he has a couple democrook money dudes in significant positions of economic management, so all the howling about "making the rich richer" will be done by democrooks if that is the result of his administration. If prosperity is the result of the Trump era, I don't see the DNC coming back.
All it represents are the gaggle of moonbat fringe groups, anti-white racists, anti-Christian bigots, anti-Israelies and America haters. That's why Trump won.

and yet the left believes that by lowering everyones taxes will cause another 1929 Obama Like Depression? Oh, ,like it did in 1985?:laugh2:

Why?

So far he is doing what he said he would do. Rare for someone elected to office. I didn't vote for him, but I must say I'm happy with him. He is undermining regressive policy.

In addition to that he has a couple democrook money dudes in significant positions of economic management, so all the howling about "making the rich richer" will be done by democrooks if that is the result of his administration. If prosperity is the result of the Trump era, I don't see the DNC coming back. All it represents are the gaggle of moonbat fringe groups, anti-white racists, anti-Christian bigots, anti-Israelies and America haters. That's why Trump won.

I would agree with the idea of the DNC not coming back, although it wasn't that many years ago the same thing was being said about the GOP. Not sure I really see Trump as a Republican or a Democrat, he seems more like an independent. Perhaps the GOP and the DNC will fade away.

We haven't had a president since Reagan that seemed interested in the prosperity of the blue collar work force.
I suppose that's good for the blue collar work force. What'd be better for the blue collar work force is its members taking enough interest in themselves to avail themselves of the U.S.' opportunities to achieve financial success. I just pointed out a modern example of that in the notes of a thread I recently created. There are many others; here are some -- both companies and individuals -- who are "making their oyster" instead of, as so much of the blue collar workforce does, waiting for someone else to drop it into their lap:

if Hillary had won, she would of been sent to the ER about 12 times by now just from her fall coming off air force 1.....hey,,,didnt a recent President often fall down those stairs every two to three weeks?

Why?

if Hillary had won, by now she would of been in intensive care for a massive brain stoppage

:banana: :banana: :banana: Thats pretty much why 100% of all who voted for Trump will always support him and very happy with the 143 accomplishments of the first 102 days!
Hillary Clinton Is Not The President!!! And thats all that matters to the 75 or so Million Americans that voted for President Donald Q. Trump !!! :2up:

Are you one of these screaming girls?

Forum List

Back