Who's your daddy

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Does anyone actually know for a fact who their daddy is? I know who is said to be my daddy but I only saw him a few times and he don't look like me nor I him. I know when he died I was told to come to Arkansas to the funeral service and while I was getting ready I called a friend of his and asked what kind of funeral is was to be and he stammered a bit and and then told me they had his funeral yesterday in California and the thing I was invited to was a memorial. How can anyone be sure who their daddy is? Not me, my mom was/is a horrible person and while the progtards say Trump has told 10000 plus lies, she's probably told 100,000,000.

I know who my father was

My Dad was an amazing human being :thup: smart, strong, handsome....he is gone now

But yes, of course me and my brother and my sister know who our Dad was! :D

I know pretty well who my dad was. He was an SOB and I inherited all of his traits, except not quite as angry.

Does anyone actually know for a fact who their daddy is? I know who is said to be my daddy but I only saw him a few times and he don't look like me nor I him. I know when he died I was told to come to Arkansas to the funeral service and while I was getting ready I called a friend of his and asked what kind of funeral is was to be and he stammered a bit and and then told me they had his funeral yesterday in California and the thing I was invited to was a memorial. How can anyone be sure who their daddy is? Not me, my mom was/is a horrible person and while the progtards say Trump has told 10000 plus lies, she's probably told 100,000,000.
I KNOW who MY daddy was. We have quite a few photos of him with me when I was a very young toddler. And I look a lot like my dad did, so I'm pretty sure my daddy WASN'T the mail man, milk man (we still had those when I was a wee lad) or repair man.

Where at in Arkansas was the funeral? We might be cousins, cuz.

My father died two months ago.

:(

Sorry to hear that. My dad passed away 4 years ago. We were never that close because he an my mom were divorced back in the late 60's. he remarried and had 12 kids all together, counting my two real brothers.

Poor guy though, he was always into hunting, guns, and reloading. But he got caught over in Iowa back in the 90's with 40 pounds of pot in an RV, and got a felony probation out of it. So no more guns for him, I knew that hurt. The pot had something to do with one of my lowlife step-brothers, that side of the family has had its share of druggies and OD deaths.

Mike, I hope you went to the funeral to find out things about your father you didn't know. If you are afraid he is not your father, you can request a DNA sample to be compared to you. If you are his son, you could be due an inheritance if you have not already been contacted by your dad's lawyer. If the DNA sample is positive, you are entitled to your fair share of any inheritance there is in most states. I'm sorry you seem to feel alienated over this issue. Please forgive your mother if she is still alive. She also may feel alienated. If she acts crabby, it could be she has a severe health situation that's making her cross. You seldom mention religion, but if you are a Christian, it is good to "cast your burden upon the Lord, and he will sustain you." I'm only mentioning it because it's advantageous to people who are in an emotional upheaval like the one you are describing. I care about your happiness in family matters. :thup:

Last edited:
My father died two months ago.

:(
Sorry to hear that. My father died about four and a half months ago. Unfortunately I didn't see him the last five and half years of his life because he lived in Arizona, I live in Indiana. My sister and I were planning to see him before he passed, but he slipped away so quickly, we weren't able to go see him. In contrast, I saw my mother, who lived close to us in town, just three days before she passed. She died due to a freak accident at home and there was no way to prepare for her unexpected passing. She passed away about six years and a couple months ago.

Mike, I hope you went to the funeral to find out things about your father you didn't know. If you are afraid he is not your father, you can request a DNA sample to be compared to you. If you are his son, you could be due an inheritance if you have not already been contacted by your dad's lawyer. If the DNA sample is positive, you are entitled to your fair share of any inheritance there is in most states. I'm sorry you seem to feel alienated over this issue. Please forgive your mother if she is still alive. She also may feel alienated. If she acts crabby, it could be she has a severe health situation that's making her cross. You seldom mention religion, but if you are a Christian, it is good to "cast your burden upon the Lord, and he will sustain you." I'm only mentioning it because it's advantageous to people who are in an emotional upheaval like the one you are describing. I care about your happiness in family matters. :thup:
Thank you but I did not attend. And she don't just act crabby, she tried to ruin my life for 60 years and my marriage for 40.

Where at in Arkansas was the funeral? We might be cousins, cuz.
The funeral was in california, the service at OMA cemetery in Arkansas.

W
This is why I abandoned the democratic party. They embrace ambiguity and then question people that lie. So I gave up on the "liberals" To paraphrase G. Stein: there isn't any THERE there. Put on the tin foil hats, the earth is flat, and then there's building 7 or antivax folks...What do they call this? Oh, yeah. "Gaslighting". The truth is out there guys and dolls, it isn't hiding either.

clear.png
clear.png
Thanks, I think.

Thank you but I did not attend. And she don't just act crabby, she tried to ruin my life for 60 years and my marriage for 40.
I'm sorry for all you've been through and the loss of your dad, and all the misinformation, too, that caused you to miss his burial in California. You have the right to know if he really is your father if you still doubt it.

I suppose I can never fully discount the possibility that some basic things I've been told about my existence and ancestry are wrong, but at this point, I have never had any reason to doubt any of it.

The one whom I believe to be my father is Max Wayne Blaylock, (1934-2008). I was born of him and his wife Mary, her first successful pregnancy, having been preceded by a twin pregnancy that ended in miscarriage, and by two subsequent pregnancies, one of which also ended in miscarriage, the other one producing my brother, Glenn. As of the time of my brother's gestation and birth, they were also in the process of adopting a baby girl, my sister, Ruth.

Again, I can not absolutely rule out the possibility that I've been lied to about my ancestry and parentage, but that seems extremely unlikely. I do know that I have inherited a number of traits that are distinctive about Max Blaylock, and have a health condition that is very pervasive on his side of the family. I also have some traits that seem to be common on my mother's side of the family.

And once in a while, while walking past a mirror, I think I catch a fast glimpse of someone who looks like Max Blaylock, so I stop, turn, and look again, and see that it was my own reflection. On direct observation, I don't think I look that much like him, but I guess there are more subtle resemblances that most sharply appear on a fast glimpse.

1962.jpg
_Ruth_Bob_Glenn_.jpg
MaxAndMaryInHawaii.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back