Who's Waving Nazi Flags ?

Oh this cant be BLM or some libtards posing as KKK can it be?

upload_2017-8-14_20-55-22.png

Yeah, well, you're certainly the board's expert when it comes to having your head up your ass.
Projection is very rude, shit4brains
You should know...
Yes, I should know as you idiots keep doing it to me.
And now JimBowie plays the poor widdle victim...(yawn...

Give it up, already. Haven't you already embarrassed yourself enough.

Have a little pride, man.

I am not claiming to be a victim, dumbass, I am giving my justification for shitcanning every liberal I ever meet again without a shred of guilt.

My father got a purple heart , wounded by Japanese fascist soldiers. A real American dosen't support fascism and doesn't support a regime that supports slavery. It's just not a real issue. We have blacks slaughtering each other, and targeting whites and we worry about a few bad cops. What a twisted web we weave, life is a confusing mess. Sometime the sun shines through.

I am not claiming to be a victim, dumbass, I am giving my justification for shitcanning every liberal I ever meet again without a shred of guilt.
Okay, okay, stop your whining, victim card, cheesy responses, etc. They've grown more than boring. So, let's just end the (your) stupid posts, Hmmm?

Say goodnight, Gracie. No more responses from me (yawn)...

You know, the OP might have been on to something except for one thing.................

White supremacists use swastikas, iron crosses as well as many other Nazi symbols in their day to day goings on. Is it a "leftist sympathizer" in the crowd that is inciting things with Nazi flags? More than likely not, because those groups are notoriously tight knit, and if you don't parrot the party line of white supremacy, they will find you out quickly and kick you out of the group, usually after beating your ass.

Nope, sorry, but the people waving around the Nazi symbols are actual white supremacists.

The stigmatization of all that are not pure white as something less than human. This is how it started in Germany. Do you think that Hitler would have gotten anywhere if he started stating that he was going to murder 6 million Jews right off the bat? The threats and denigration of the press, that too is following the model of the Third Reich. The lies and statements that we have no friends other than dictators.
^^^Falling Into the deep end. Trump is Hilter now?

One is James Allsup, president of the Washington State U College Republicans. He made this video of his proud racist rants, then tried removing it once he started getting reamed for it.

Others have been identified. They're all alt-right loyal Republicans. That is, the Republican base.

And yes, the media should investigate this more, and publicize all of their connections to the Republicans.
"Others" doesn't cut it. Until there are names and investigations of WHO they are, we don't know if these are neo-Nazis, or ultra liberals masquerading as them, to demonize the protest (which has a purely legitimate purpose.) >> there is no reason to remove the statue of Robt E Lee.
Did any of the conservatives that were marching with the Nazis kick them out and not welcome them?

Whenever I see Nazi flags showing up at protests like this, I often wonder > WHO are the people carrying them ? f it were found they were ultra-liberal activists, it wouldn't surprise me at all. It has long been a tactic among some radical leftists to smear legitimate protests that they dislike, by portraying it as White Supremacist, and then casting that negative shadow on the entire event.

It might not be a bad idea for the media to investigate WHO these Nazi flag waver are, and exactly what are their motivations.

I also notice that the media liberals are falling all over themselves to bash President Trump, by accusing him of not condemning the Nazi displays, But he DID condemn them. He said >> "We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!"

Hypocritical liberals now try to paint Trump as racist, when all along, they have supported Obama and Hillary Clinton, and all their support and connections to hateful/bigoted Muslim Brotherhood operatives and front groups.

And look. This nutbag has pangs of regret. He's beginning to feel like this outward display of hatred and bigotry isn't playing well. He's abandoned the "but it's their 1st Amendment right" argument and has moved onto "they weren't really right wing people playing NAZI".

Predictable and sad.

Did any of the conservatives that were marching with the Nazis kick them out and not welcome them?
Um, which of them are American conservatives?

I know you lefties cant tell the difference between William F Buckley's views and Adolf Hitler, but I am just curious which of the White Supremacists in there are also conservative?

White supremacists use swastikas, iron crosses as well as many other Nazi symbols in their day to day goings on.
The Iron Cross is not a Nazi symbol as it long predated the Nazis as a symbol of the Tuetonic knights that were based in Eastern Prussia.

The stigmatization of all that are not pure white as something less than human. This is how it started in Germany. Do you think that Hitler would have gotten anywhere if he started stating that he was going to murder 6 million Jews right off the bat? The threats and denigration of the press, that too is following the model of the Third Reich. The lies and statements that we have no friends other than dictators.
1. But that's NOT what I advocate, and it's pretty stupid of you to make that charge, since I've never said anything to indicate that. In fact, I'm not pure white MYSELF. I'm 25% Hispanic, my paternal grandparents both immigrated here from British Honduras, and I speak fluent Spanish.

2. The press DESERVES to be denigrated. The way they have presented this issue is a national disgrace. Rarely, if ever, have they referred to the counter-protesters (who caused the violence) as the bad guys, or the Charlottesville mayor, Mike Signer, who is equally to blame.

Should Charlottesville Mayor Be Arrested ?

Forum List

Back